I'm bored and tired

I'm bored and tired

Going to give away one free tarot reading

Whoever has the most interesting question wins

Go

(Full reading will take 10-15 minutes, so be patient while I type it up)

Shameless self-bump

would op stop being a faggot?

in terms of wealth, love, and just luck, hows my life gonna be in the next 20 years, cause rn its shit -_-

I said most interesting, but boredom is a powerful force and I'm not seeing many other contenders.

Wealth, love, **and** luck -- this is going to be a challenging one to wrap it all up into one. Let's see how it goes.

Shuffling now. I'll post the cards next, then several posts describing their meanings following

ive got time

You: Three of Wands (inverted) (good news for you)
Opposing Force: Wheel of Fortune (bad news for you)
Past: Eight of Swords (good news for you)
Future: Nine of Wands (good news for you)
Ideal: Three of Cups (great news for you)
Heart: Ace of Wands (inverted) (bad news for you)
Home: Death (neutral)
Society: Four of Wands (good?)
Thoughts: Nine of Swords (makes sense)
Outcome: Knight of Wands (good news)

Has op seen those trips?

How will my long distance relationship pan out?

>Three of Wands
The position of "You" represents your current position with regards to the question. Your question focused on wealth, love, and luck -- all external influences of happiness.

This is not "who you are", nor is it "what is happening to you". It's how you are both receiving and encouraging these external forces. Although before even starting this reading, the focus of your question demonstrates a need for more inward focus in life to truly understand what you're seeking.

The suit of wands represents INSPIRED change -- the "get up and go" attitude. The three represents enterprise, expansion, and new beginnings. Inverted, it represents a lack of foresight, poor planning, delays, and obstacles to your long-term goals.

In this position this is telling me that you're setting out on your journey incorrectly, and if you take the wrong path you'll always end up lost. You need to take a step back and realign yourself before you try to live, or else you'll keep feeling like nothing is going your way.

(No more cute pictures -- I'm having trouble finding good ones and my dog is constantly banging into my below while I'm trying to type so,....)

>Wheel of Fortune
The position of "Opposing Force" represents whatever is working against your goals in relation to the question. Your goals seem to be an increase in positive external factors in life. You want the world to make you happier by giving you more money, more love, and more luck. It's therefore almost fitting that the major arcana stands to oppose you.

The Wheel of Fortune represents karma and destiny. It's "the fate's design", as it were. As an opposing force, there's one simple interpretation: what you want isn't possible. The world will conspire against you.

However this makes sense, considering what you want. You want life to hand you everything you need to be happy. The world doesn't work that way. We can only reap what we sow, and without dedication nothing will grow. (Hey, accidental rhyme!) If you want money, you must go out and work hard for it. If you want love, you must improve yourself to be a person worthy of love and you must love others. If you want good luck, you must prepare for bad luck and be the good luck for others.

The world has a way of snowballing. Failing to put $10 into a savings account today, no matter how little that seem like, prevents you from incurring a $35 overdraft charge tomorrow which puts you $5 short of paying your rent which makes the landlord angry with you and leaves you unable to call to get your A/C fixed when it breaks which causes your apartment to flood which causes your computer to short circuit,.... but had you only saved that $10, you'd still have your computer. Similarly, good luck snowballs: by helping others, they look favorably upon you and will help you when you're in need. By working hard, you create multiple avenues to pursue when one plan breaks down.

Fortune, love, and luck will not just *come* to you. As this is what you seek, the very world is opposing you.

(may need bumps to keep the thread from 404'ing. Not sure if it's still the case, but there used to be a rule that OP couldn't bump his own thread)

>Eight of Swords
The card of the "past" shows something that used to influence you (with regards to the question), but no longer does. Here's the important part: you may or may not realize it no longer influences you. We often fail to acknowledge change, and so we feel like we're being chased by demons of the past when these demons live only in our own minds.

The eight of swords represents isolation, self-imprisonment, and restriction.

You were once in such a situation. Maybe you were under 18 and didn't have the power to pursue a job or meet people. Maybe you were deep in debt and couldn't pay the bills. Whatever the case, this situation is OVER. The longer you dwell on it and the longer you feel hopeless, the longer it will be before you start sewing the seeds of your beautiful future.

You aren't helpless. You once were, but you are no longer. The more you feel helpless, the less you'll try to help yourself.

>Nine of Wands
Opposite the past is the future. What has not influenced you before, but soon will.

The Nine of Wands depicts a soldier resting between two short battles. It represents courage, persistence, and resilience. No matter how long the fight, you catch a quick breather and get ready for round two.

This is the appropriate attitude when trying to sew your own future. You must work relentlessly, stopping only occasionally to rest and getting right back to work. It seems like this mindset will soon come easily to you -- maybe as a result of this reading

gotchu
bump
i feel like an open boom o-o

i think it will be this reading because i feel different

>Three of Cups
The "ideal" represents the best possible outcome. If the gods turn their favor to you and everything works out perfectly, you should never expect better than this.

That said, it doesn't get much better than the Three of Cups.

While the suits of wands and swords represent the dynamic nature of life (change)
The suits of cups and coins represent the static nature of life (possessions)

The suit of cups represents our EMOTIONAL assets -- our friends, our business relationships, our romantic interests, our comforts,... but also our fears and enemies.

The three of cups represents community, creativity, and celebration. To put it simply, this card is what happens when we work together: while no man can move a mountain on his own, together we can build the pyramids. As an ideal outcome, this suggests that with the help of others (particularly those close to you), you can accomplish literally anything.

bump

>Ace of Wands
The heart of the matter. This card represents what's at the core of your issue. The driving force that makes you want to succeed, and the reason you're pursuing this goal.

The ace is the purest and most complete form of each suit. The ace of wands, therefore, is pure inspirational change -- power, creation, beginnings, and potential.

Inverted, this card represents a lack of these things in your life. You feel powerless, you lack creativity, there are no new beginnings in your life, and you have no potential. You're not only in a rut, you feel like there's nothing but the rut. It's just you, alone and adrift, and there's nothing else in the world.

Just because you feel this way doesn't mean it's true, though. If you face a corner it always feels like you're alone. You have to do a complete 180 to realize how many people are here with you.

>Death
When it comes to tarot, home is where the heart is. The home card represents all things close to the heart. This could be friends, family, a teacher you really like, your pets, or even Sup Forums. Whatever you hold dear. This card tells you how these things will affect you with regards to the issue at hand

The card of death represents change. The ancient druids (from whom all tarot philosophy was born) believed in reincarnation. Death was not the end of life, but the start of a new life. It's not just a minor change: it's a transformation. A metamorphosis to a new stage in your endless journey.

The things dear to your heart will change you. This is not a change you can avoid, or one you will be able to resist. And it will be up to you to make this change a positive one.

bump

>Four of Wands
Quite the opposite of the home, "society" represents those things we keep our heart shielded from. You don't open up and spill your life story to the grocery clerk, because you don't trust them enough to make yourself vulnerable and you do not wish to expend the effort on someone when you don't feel there will be a return on investment. We close ourselves off to the world, and yet the world still finds a way to poke its head in. No matter how well you build your house, moonlight always trickles through the cracks.

The four of wand represents harmony, marriage, home, and community.

Now here's why I say this is "good?" with a question mark. These things: harmony, marriage, home, and community... they're generally close to your heart. They generally don't find themselves relegated to "society". Finding this card here suggests that you are driven to attain these things not for personal want, but because you are trying to create an external appearance. You will seek marriage, and home ownership, and involvement with the community not because it makes you happy, but because you have defined happiness as having these things.

It's not necessarily bad that you're manipulated in such a way. Marriage can bring happiness, stability, trust, and love. However not all marriages are happy ones, and this is a possibility when you marry just for the sake of marriage and not because you have looked into yourself and seen it is truly your desire.

bump

that moment someone else bumps for me
thanks Sup Forumsro, captchas annoy me

>Nine of Swords
This card is usually called "hopes and fears", but I prefer to call it "thoughts". This is what you THINK will happen. It has no relation to what will actually happen, but stepping back and looking at your own beliefs from a third-person perspective can help you to become grounded and understand both yourself and the situation better. When this card is positive it's often called a "hope", and when negative it's often called a "fear", but regardless it's your current belief of the future.

The nine of swords represents depression. Not loneliness, not sadness, not remorse,... it's important to understand the distinction between negative emotions, because the English language does a poor job of making it clear that there are over 10 kinds of sadness and for each one thousands of nuances.

Depression is best defined as the opposite of game play. A game is an activity with goals and structure which you participate in voluntarily. Therefore the exact opposite of this is inactivity, with no goals and no structure, which is involuntary.

It's the feeling when you find yourself awake at night, staring at the ceiling, feeling bored but not interested in getting up to do something. You don't want to watch Netflix, you don't want to read a book, you don't want to build something,... but you don't want to lie here. But lying here is the least effort, so you do that anyway -- but you hate yourself a little for it.

This feeling can lead to anxiety (wondering WHY you can't control yourself or do what you want). It can lead to nightmares as you get too little sleep and your mind races with half-baked ideas. It can lead to all sorts of terrible things.

Keep in mind this isn't the outcome. This is what you THOUGHT the outcome was. It's important to step back sometimes and realize just how ridiculous our own opinions are so that we can brush them aside and look at things rationally.

I got you lad

>Knight of Wands
This is the true outcome. What I always remind people of with tarot, though, is that the future is like an ocean. Certain forms of divination can hope to glean insight into your location and the direction of the currents, and with this information they can guess at what shore you will wash up on. However you always have the power to swim and change your course.

The Knight of Wands represents energy, passion, lust, adventure, and impulsiveness. He has found his calling and charges forth with vigor like no other card in the tarot possesses.

Given your current state and your fears, this is a great outcome for you. It means you will find your will to live, things will start to go your way, and you will begin to work actively to improve your life. However I must temper it with one word of warning.

The Knight of Wands has PASSION, not pride. He has LUST, not love. He has ADVENTURE, not exploration. And he has IMPULSIVENESS. He is, to be frank, reckless.

While it is good to have energy, you must contain this energy and direct it or else you will leave every project incomplete and find yourself running in circles but getting nothing accomplished.

Perhaps that's a lesson you don't need today, though. That will be your problem some other day :)

wow thanks man
sorry if all that typing was a pain in the ass

I don't generally mind typing, I'm just tired as fuck was the only problem.

Unfortunately I was also bored as fuck, so I thought I'd kill an hour here before going to bed

Good luck, and remember to be more positive :)

When I was young, I asked to be special. Now i am and I want to know what to do with it.

Help others

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Figured that much. I was just hoping for a specific answer or something else....idk