So. I post my girlfriends nude photos on here all the time

So. I post my girlfriends nude photos on here all the time.

It gets me off so much while I'm putting them up and knowing they're being saved. but then I feel horrible afterwards once I've cum and get paranoid about her or someone she knows seeing them and recognising her. It's a vicious cycle and I'm back spreading more online again the next time my cock is hard.

What do I do?

Post 'em nigger.

Can anyone else who posts their girl or wives give me some advice on how they handle posting their loved ones as sluts and fuck toys and how you cope with it once you've cum

She's posted nearly everyday in one thread or another. Probably already seen her.

It's face pics nude too which makes it even worse but even now it gets me hard imagining her posted in this thread by someone else guessing

It's it her?

Imagine being known as the guy that shared his gfs nudes with face shots on Sup Forums in your town
>those who know will think you're a cockhead
>those who are clueless will either search for site or still think I'm general you're degenerate
>at minimum there are dozens with saved pictures of your girls body and face
>they will be recycled through this board, entire site and many others
>forever
>7 years later it hits the fan and you're pointed at immediately
>stricter laws in the future lead to you being castrated on trial by feminist sjw judge with a mohawk
>don't post ur gfs nudes on the chin

gross clam

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

is she blonde or brunette?
how hardcore are the photos?
i save a lot from the sharing/rate threads i might have her to post

man just post her here so we can fap.

Bro I do the same shit ! Some asshole reposted a few pics of her the other day saying he was the op...rustled my jim jams

that happened to me once. Wanted her saved, turned me on to see her reposted, but damn it pissed me off to see some guy go 'hurr dis is my gf'.

Anyone like fapping to Gilfs?

No

But that makes me rock hard to think about and that's half the reason I post them.
She knows I've posted her tits on here and doesn't mind, she just doesn't know her face is in them or which ones and how many and often.

Brunette
Only softcore

post her, user. Will happily save and fap. That story makes them fapworthy as it is

See I'd love to see that. But I've only seen her reposted once and I constantly check the archive.
I wish she was posted by others more often. I even make share threads hoping for it.

No gramps. Nobody does

What?

Yea man, at first I thought it was bad ass some was jerk ing in to my wife. But the dude got creepy even by Sup Forums standards

Post em

Not going to post them. They're selfies and I also post for rates as if I'm her and posting them might ruin that

That just makes you a faggot

/thread

Just imagine for a second, after fapping over it.

That you dont have a girlfriend.
That one day it just broke the bank really.
And now the two of you are apart.
It cant be reconciled.
For whatever reason it happened, this is how it is now.

Might help you ease off on getting horny to this. You've gotten off plenty of times for it. But dont you think its abit old now?

Girlfriend can become Marriage, kids, a house.
These things are not certainties.

this isnt another rate thread faggot. who gives a fuck what she looks like just tell us more about what a cuck you are op.

can't be that many dark haired selfies posted here every day?

?

Hey man, I'm in the same boat. It actually started a few years ago and I just never stopped. She got spread so much and I've seen her in tons of threads. Not gonna lie....it still gets me rock hard when I see someone else post her. We broke up a while ago, but it still makes me just as horny to see other people talking about her or reposting her.

Brunette mirror selfies that are posted all the time.

I might post a censored one if I actually get some decent advice in here.

came here hoping to fap, but surprisingly no tits. Moving on...

yeah come on OP
please?or more clues

Looks like one of her nipples has a black eye

Well unfortunately I don't have great advice. However, maybe my story will help affect your decision. She found out. Someone in our university saw it and forwarded it to her. She didn't know it was me, but she cried a lot. She was a shy girl too, not like yours, even a slightly risque pic would have killed her. We didn't break up because of the pics, but it did put a huge strain on the relationship.
im this guy

ive posted my ex and my current gf as well and i get the exact same feeling. gets me super hard knowing people are getting off to either of them, but then i feel bad after i cum, and i worry that she might find out, or someone that knows her will tell her about it.

I'm no detective but...wouldn't you be the first person she asks when she saw that these images were being spread on the internet?

are you posting her at the moment on this board and if so which threads is she in?

I posted a pic of my ex before (this with more face) and I've seen it reposted with a fake name and fb profile

Looks like a Sloppy Joe if you look at it sideways
Such a good observation.

advice? my advice is keep posting her.

finally, tits in this thread. Points to you my friend.

wtf, someone actually went to the trouble of making a fake fb profile? that seems like a lot of work for no real gain.

Ya welcome

I think it was more like a template. As if she got hacked and it was her profile pic

>
>
>
>

Forgot pic

this user gets it. Now if only the others would step up...

also, nice perky tits on her.

Yes. I've posted her in one of those threads.

Where's the face ?

ok then. this was my post below btw. and heres my ex

Here one with more

this one?

Man the fuck up or stop doing it.
If you're ashamed of something you do to get off you shouldn't do it.

?

No.

Anyone else who posts their girl in here?

you're committing a felony you degenerate fuck. you will get on a SEX OFFENDER LIST 4 life if caught. and a friend of hers can see those photos online like 10 years later and she might sue you then