I am from Finland you can ask me many things!

I am from Finland you can ask me many things!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wiLoCOP0jpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am going to pass out soon because I am not sober :D please ask fast

bvmgnvhj????

I don't think where what but why

I am very rare finish person

What are your Taboos in Finland or for you?

- We can joke about incest, inter-racial sex, underage sex, politicians that have sex with kids or in adultry
- But really these above are taboo

The crazy is also the Transexual.

Europe has Red Light district, but maybe is spy agency trap for important people? WHat do you say?

How is the Muslim problem there?

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Have you surrendered to Russia this weeK?
How's Karelia coming along?

How did such a small population produce the world's best metal?

Bonjour

Do you faggots really like all that shit tier music? You know metal and such.

finland isn't real

Snow tires vs all season tires
Vat u tink?

Maybe Finland is place where the Refugee can take money from Taxpayer?

Maybe White people from USA can not get student visa or residence visa to live in Finland?

Finland has free University and Lessons to speak Finnish Language?

- Are your women tough and hard to speak to?
- Or are your women sweet, like sugar, dressed in feminine, and like to be sexy?

Benis !

No questions asked, OP fucks his mother.

Wanna burn some curches togheter?

Feelin' this?

youtu.be/wiLoCOP0jpA

whats the laine worship like

Is much Russian Woman, No?

What is Fin-Woman look like?

Fin-grill's started dying their hair so as to not attract attention of filthy moo-slims. Shame.

There is much Rocket Defense in Finland for Enemy Russia.

Why don't you have more consonants.

Another Finn here. Wrote a huge reply and

>our system thinks your post is spam

The fuck.

>Europe has Red Light district
Not OP but Finland doesn't.

>What are your Taboos in Finland or for you?
I think it's very much the standard christian taboos but we joke about that stuff as well. Trans stuff is weird in a way that aside from a few thai ladyboy jokes I've never really had IRL conversation about it in Finnish. Neither do I know anyone who ended up transitioning. I think it's not really a thing over here.

Maybe is very Expensive for people & Taxes.

??

Can Finland create Defense Force to control country??

Or can Finland only offer University & School training to Welfare Recipients?

Is english well known in Finland, or is it primarily Finnish, and Russian?

70% of the year is pitch black darkness. That's about it.

It's only a small fraction of Finns who stay metalheads beyond their teenage years. A lot of teens do have their metal phases though.

I don't have a license since I don't really need one but my dad uses those all season tires and he has no trouble during the winter.

>Maybe Finland is place where the Refugee can take money from Taxpayer?
In theory yes but only like 1% of refugees who come here actually get to stay here.

>Maybe White people from USA can not get student visa or residence visa to live in Finland?
Dunno about this. I've met a lot of European and Asian exchange students but never an American one.

>Finland has free University and Lessons to speak Finnish Language?
Free University goes for Finnish people. Exchange students usually have to pay their own school if they're studying abroad here. I think there was also a law or an attempt to pass one where non-citizens would have to pay semester fees.

>- Are your women tough and hard to speak to?
Do you like carrying the entire discussion yourself?

>- Or are your women sweet, like sugar, dressed in feminine, and like to be sexy?
Our women are mostly ruined by our shitty drinking culture and feminism. They're rated like the world's sluttiest women or something.

Is that a sand people in the back?

this thread ist dildos.

The correct term is "East Indian".

muslims..

>Maybe is very Expensive for people & Taxes
Yes.

>Can Finland create Defense Force to control country??
No need to control. We aren't savages.

>Or can Finland only offer University & School training to Welfare Recipients?
We offer schools and universities to all Finns.

>Is english well known in Finland, or is it primarily Finnish, and Russian?
Anyone under 35 should be able to hold a conversation in English but some people might be afraid to use it because they might have never had to. Some older people can speak it too but usually their vocabulary is limited.

Russian is barely spoken.

Swedish is the second official language and Finns who speak Finnish even have to study it for a number of years in school. In theory we should be able to speak basic Swedish but that's not true at least for me and most of the people I know.

See Tapout T-Shirt?

I think USA Star Wars Convention, Expo.

Ever watch Rare Exports? It's about a demonic Santa in Finland and it's fucking awesome.

>>Is english well known in Finland, or is it primarily Finnish, and Russian?

I'm different guy, OP

But if Muslim Refugees are not a problem, and you have great opportunity in University for Education...

Maybe I could get student visa?

Or should I move to Finland, then get Residency, then apply for University?

Does Finland have Castles to study, to visit, to learn about? Are there Finland Royalty to study?

Finland is partly a land of Folk Customs, Reindeer, hard living... and also some Vikings or Viking Customs?? Is Russian Influence a Big Deal in Finland History?

Are Sauna's many in Finland? Hot Spring Water pools to help in Winter?

Are you in a metal band?

Do you know anyone in a metal band?

Have you ever built a car?

How many times on average do you say "perkele" in a day?

Is it true you can't get good booze outside of Alko stores?

>I'm different guy, OP
Not OP. Just answering because OP was a faggot.

>Maybe I could get student visa?
Not sure how that would work but you could look into it elsewhere.

>Or should I move to Finland, then get Residency, then apply for University?
You probably won't be able to get residency unless you have a job lined up.

>Does Finland have Castles to study, to visit, to learn about? Are there Finland Royalty to study?
There isn't exactly royalty to study. Major part of modern Finland was conquered by Sweden back in 13th-14th century and a few centuries later the Russians took it from them. Any royalty would have been before that and there's no written record of those times because Swedish burned and destroyed all of it.

>Finland is partly a land of Folk Customs, Reindeer, hard living... and also some Vikings or Viking Customs?? Is Russian Influence a Big Deal in Finland History?
Our Folk customs are quickly fading away but there's definitely stuff to study and probably some cool stuff to see in more rural areas. Swedish and Russian influence both are a big deal. Weirdly enough the Swedish tried to subdue us and the Russians embraced us but the latter are hated more.

>Are Sauna's many in Finland?
Yes. For example I have one in my 31,5 squaremeter one room apartment.

>Hot Spring Water pools to help in Winter?
No hot springs that I know of. There's no volcanic activity in Finland.

>Are you in a metal band?
No.
>Do you know anyone in a metal band?
A couple of guys I went to school with had a metal band. No idea if they still do.
>Have you ever built a car?
No but I did have a scooter when I was younger and I worked on that with my dad.
>How many times on average do you say "perkele" in a day?
I personally use "vittu", "helvetti" and "saatana" more.
>Is it true you can't get good booze outside of Alko stores?
Yes. Basically you can only get beer in regular groceries. Most bigger markets have Alko attached to them but they close earlier.

Your thoughts on Latin-American people?

>Our women are mostly ruined by our shitty drinking culture and feminism. They're rated like the world's sluttiest women or something.

OMG OP. I'm sorry.

I know it is hard to live half the year in the dark and cold... if I said this correct. In literature I have read something about a kind of quiet fortitude of the Finns.

Honestly I did not know that Finns drink any more than Norwegians, Swedes, Danish, Polish, or Germans.

I had no idea people think lowly of Finish women. Maybe they are equal to US or UK Women?

Thanks OP. You sound very well educated to me. I met two families from Finland 3 years ago in an Airport as they traveled to South America. The women seemed very smart and the men were kind of quiet... well I only speak English not Finish.

I think yes foreigners must pay some fees for university in Finland, but it is not like in the USA (Tuition which is often like $10,000 a year)

I don't understand some of what other posters are saying. But thanks for the reply.

Planning on moving to Tampere next month, wish me luck OP.

What country are you from?

What kind of VISA? Student? Work? Investor? Business?

Are you an EU Resident?

>You probably won't be able to get residency unless you have a job lined up.

I think Australia & New Zealand are like this.

Unless you can buy land, houses, business.

Do you know Markorepairs? He's the coolest Finn.

>Is english well known in Finland,

English is Anal Sex, hand jobs from women in parking lots, girl makes you cum in your underpants so you have to take off and throw away?

Not sure what is reference... English.

Maybe dry humping since your women are prudes and lesbians.

Do you know Timo?

what is sisu

Shit, was in middle of game, yeah I'm heading over from UK as a student.