TOTAL VINDICATION!

TOTAL VINDICATION!

Suck it liberal faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is exactly what I would expect Lucifer to say!

Banana phone?

You cluelessness is adorable. Do you know how it ends?

Horus dies and the God Emperor rules forever on his golden throne, heretic.

Lol comey destroyed trump

discord.
------------
gg/ctagmQE

>taking responsibility for your crimes
>they STILL seriously think they're going to "lock her up" and that wasn't just bullshit to appeal to gullible morons

Yes, Horus dies. But the Emperor turns into humanity's greatest vegetable. He ain't ruling shit.

Eat a Dick russia. Nobody is falling for your bullshit. Revolt against your own shitty government.

wow dude looks like a lady

So you're saying it's a perfect analogy?

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

If the Emperor was live tweeting batshit insanity every day and not singlehandedly keeping the entire Imperium it would be perfect.

trump has done nothing except be a retarded cunt since he was elected
-Sold $500b of weapons to Saudi Arabia
-Built Keystone
-His party continuously tries to pass shitty healthcare law
-bitches about media being mean despite deserving all of it
-Plans to slash medicaid funding while still allocating funds for a border wall and a boost in defense spending

Name me ONE good thing he's done

I can't count the number of times I've seen screenshots on Sup Forums of some liberal making a reference to something from media like voldemort or some shit that causes the whole thread to circle jerk about how the brain dead liberals can only understand things through media right along posts like this "le god emporor, it's just liek the battle against chaos XD remember to upvoat on the donald!".

OK, a little behind the pace, what's with the onion rings?

They make the logs taste better according to sixxfags.

Hows that imaginery wall doing?

Travel ban denied.

>-Sold $500b of weapons to Saudi Arabia
You're LYING! fox news told me he banned and is tough on the muslim terrorists so of course that includes the country that was literally involved in funding and organising 9/11!
>-Plans to slash medicaid funding while still allocating funds for a border wall and a boost in defense spending
ANOTHER LIE he promised we'd all have the very best healthcare!

>-Built Keystone
>-Plans to slash medicaid funding while still allocating funds for a border wall and a boost in defense spending
>these are bad things

* deep sigh *

...i knew i shouldn't have asked.

>Name me ONE good thing he's done
Well indirectly
-He got a special counsel started
-He got Michael Flynn permab& from being in intelligence, and possible jail time, which he should have had in the first place for Pakistan
-He has brought centrists to be somewhat bipartisan now

It's the only answer I've got.

>imaginery

About as well as your "imaginery" education.

It is just another stupid meme from reddit. I wouldnt worry about it and just ignore them because its dumb

YUGE!!!

keystone had to be built through a native american reservation. considering that we've done enough to the native americans since we arrived, I'd say we should have gone around

The wall is retarded dogshit. Taxpayers' money for something that will be completely ineffective
>got special counsel started
this was only done because of all the controversy around Russia and Comey. Neither of which he'd have to deal with if so many members of his inner circle were shady as shit, and he himself wasn't such a goddamn retard
>got flynn permab&
he never should have hired the man in the first place. wtf is your point?
>brought centrists to be somewhat bipartisan now
what's this supposed to mean?

He's increased the number of subscriptions in liberal newspapers all over the country and reinvigorated the liberal/pro science movement.

Yep, against all polls he won. Doesn't mean he's good at the job.

As I said, indirectly, they are all good. Michael Flynn needs jailtime to begin with, and this only helps towards that. I'm saying there's a slow bipartisan coming together, which we haven't seen since mid-2000's, which will make the government work more towards the people and not just one side of the spectrum.

So the natives need to be more thankful we didnt just wipe them out and took pity on their savage lives. You remember we conquered this land we did not immigrate here.

Secondly defence spending is paramount to anything else. If we want nice things we have to be able to protect them. I agree the wall is not the most effective way of keeping out spics but lead walls do. A couple of militias or even some border patrols with rifles would be much better... and cheaper.

If you want to make that meme legal, remember that Congress has to approve money being spent. So I'd get a lot more faces in that picture.

It didn't actually HAVE to be built through a native american reservation. That's actually a change from the first location.

You see originally it was going to pass through another area but people complained that there was too much risk of it leaking and polluting their water so they rightfully demanded it moved and had their demand met.

I guess when it's brown people at risk it's different and they're evil liberal whiners trying to get in the way of completely necessary no other option progress.

>You remember we conquered this land we did not immigrate here.
Actually, we bought most of it from the natives.
You're an utter retard who has no idea about history and base your worldview in your ignorance but that's hardly surprising.

he could have hired an investigator to look into Flynn instead of giving him a job heading the fucking NSA. As for centrists working for the people, I don't see it. Republicans don't think healthcare is a right, Dems do. still pretty black and white
>defense is paramount if we want to protect what we have
Our neighbors are Mexico and fucking Canada. We have an ocean on either side of us protecting us from any kind of invasion. We have plenty of room to start making some cuts

>name ONE good thing he's done

He reminded the country how important it is to have a presidential temperament and morals.

>Secondly defence spending is paramount to anything else. If we want nice things we have to be able to protect them.
We spend more on military than the rest of the world combined and most of it does NOT go to protecting our nice stuff but bullshit like defending israel and giving them cheap/free arms while they take rocket potshots at everyone around including our ships in some cases.

Can't wait until he's caught in a lie while testifying under oath. It will be glorious.

Like Hillary, right? Nice bait faglord.

talk about throwing stones at glass houses

Vindication for what?
>Plays in whore piss.
Check.
>Constantly Lies.
Check.
>Russia interference
Check
>Russia attempted to hack election boxes
Check
>Comey facts
Check

I have yet to see what you have to be happy about? You are a propaganda eating butthurt faggot. Get over it and stop saging faggot.

you are absolutely right that we bought most of it... after we killed most of them off...

young trump looks like bateman.

explains a lot.

well that turned out to be a bunch of fail

>plays in whore piss
>hurr durr you believe in propaganda

Ohboi.jpg

Yeah because the intelligence community is lying about him. Hur dur go back to Alex Jones butthurt faggot.

Wow, you really showed me with your unquestioning and mindless adoration of someone who is just looking out for himself and doesn't actually give a shit about you.

the only thing learned from this election was when you start friendly fire in your own party lines, people will troll you hard as fuck even if it means being a contrarian to what they believe in so they can regain control.

if hillary never did underhanded shit to fuck bernie over, people would have voted to begin with and/or voted democrat.

politics are tiring.

That was exactly my point you fucking mongoloid. Way to show off that reading comprehension

ladies and gentlemen, a big hand for shareblue!

>>plays in whore piss
I mean look at his color and tell me you honestly think he doesnt

nice name calling, smelly pants.

Do we really want to discuss skin color, tyrone?

Yup. Smart.
Because the intelligence community is totally against him, so much truth and no propaganda narrative control at all.

Go back to sucking off MIlo you fucking idiot faggot. Your conspiracy theories are dead, just like your soon to be fatass orangutan in chief.

>i'll just call them shareblue and i win

a trump fan that has a problem with brown people. imagine that.

Thanks you cock sucking ass licking nigger loving Hillary voting "I'm with her son" of a two bit coke whore

I mean I'm not pasty, but I don't have I am a bit on the lighter white side. Should we talk about jumping to conclusions like all the liberals do?

tfw the jews realize the messiah has finally come.

What exactly do you mean by "people" you bigot?

thanks for correcting the record

Or we could talk about jumping bridges, like all of the you's should do

i didn't vote hillary. and there's no need for that tone.

That's not going to win elections kiddo.

I thought I toned it down quite a bit for ya

Nah, I'd rather stay winning, collecting unemployment, selling off my food stamps for hooch and dro, sitting back collecting the rage vomit from trump supporters.