I posted pictures of myself yesterday on here because im extremely insecure...

i posted pictures of myself yesterday on here because im extremely insecure. My boyfriend goes on Sup Forums all of the time and ive never used it. Once i saw how many pictures of women there are it made me so upset because they all look so perfect and im sure my boyfriend thinks so too. But god damn are you people so rude and judgemental of other peoples bodies. i wanted an opinion and i sure got one.. now i feel worse about my body.

Nobody cares until you show tits.

Then gtfo

Was your picture as shitty as this picture of herb?

Tits or GTFO.

ive shown my tits so much on this website and all you people do is criticize my body.. are you assholes behind you computers any good looking?

i didnt know i had to be a photographer to post

this is gay

show ass

Show them then, can't be that much worse than these blackhead covered tits.

im sure you think it is.. everyone on Sup Forums has no emotions and theyre all horny dicks

The fuck did you except?

>wannh
>people are nice to me in real life because i'm a girl
>people should be nice to me online because i'm a girl too

surprise, you ran into a dose of reality. now kill yourself on cam for us.

blackheads where lol

I'd say clearly but it was quite the opposite.

You faggots are all summer, where is the timestamp if you are a femanon

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

id like to right about now

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

I mean, I like her tits? Not the desperate plea for attention and kind words, but nice okay body. Face might be another story

people are rude as fuck to me in person.. its usually online where guys treat me nice. everywhere but Sup Forums. youre all insensitive to life

wait but stream it

>"check this"
>no dubs

are you even Sup Forums?

In answer to your question no we are all fuck ugly and are tearing you down to make ourselves feel better... It is kinda sad really.
can i haz pity sex now?

nobody cares about your bullshit

just dont use the site if you dont like it

nice b8 m8 its top r8 and gr8 i st8

ofc youre ugly as fuck. no one good looking would be on Sup Forums masturbating to 2d girls all day and insulting the "ugly" ones

if that's your body, you look fine. Just take care of those blackheads, that's my only criticism.
But honestly, you're in an environment full of loser failures who have been bullied all their lives, and their only strength is being able to bully others on this website. That's the environment you've come to. If you expect anything other than unmitigated ridicule for the most minor things, you are bound to get weighed down because of it. Anything people say on this website immediately has no merit because in all likelihood, they're trolling.

shut up faggot

That's why I treat girls like trash. The looks on their entitled bitch faces can be priceless.

Women on the other hand are far more worth our time unless they go into bitch mode too, then you disappear.

To be fair that was my first post here ever so I don't think I have been rude... yet.

i have hormonal acne and thats all anyones been able to comment on even though i realy didnt think it looked that bad in the picture it just makes me really sad i dont think my boufriend likes it either he just lies to me

I had acne too, if topical stuff doesnt work go to the doctor ask for antibiotics... Tetracyclene works wonders

is this you OP?

are you guys just a bunch of teenagers?

my acnes more noticeable in person so the fact that you make a big deal out of it on the internet sucks.

Pretty fucking much

yea all pics are me

OP is a faggot. Timestamp or GTFO

well dont stop now, remove those panties pls

Don't be such a greazy bitch and maybe people won't be indiscriminately rude to you.

You look great, now shut the fuck up and stop feeding off of other people's attention

the thing is if i use topical stuff daily, once i stop using it for a day i break out rly bad so i feel like its not a very good fix. idk about anyone else but i hate shit like that that i have to do every day just to keep my acne at bay. id rather change my diet or something permanent or just deal with the acne. you all have such higj standards in 2017 i swear.. not talking about the acne so much as the pictures of girls posted here

Babe, your body looks fine as fuck and I GUARANTEE your boyfriend doesn't think you're ugly. I know it's difficult to accept sometimes, but coming from someone most people would call attractive you are faaar from ugly. Be nicer to yourself

kek, that's all women do

well if thats you, than I dont know what the problem is. I sure wouldn't mind fucking you

im sorry whats a timestamp?

>I CANT HANDLE CRITICISM SO PLS BE NICE
Not likely.

Great! Now I cant get the image of your internal organs beingg pulled out of you body through the surgical scars on your lower right side... mood killed.

timestamp covefefe or gtfo

if that kills the mood your the one with the problem

omg its all summer over here

OP I will give you free gear in your online game. Just make me your internet boyfriend.

ffs dude youre a fucking bitch

Oh, forgot to turn on my sociopathy... my b

Timestamp or fuck off.

This picture is sexy

She isnt real don't fall for this old trick.

what is a timestamppp?

Time stamp or gtfo

no but really, TIMESTAMP or fuck off cunt

On the image i think, so they know it was taken recently.

FAKE. FAAAKE OP IS A MALE MONGOLOID BEGGING FOR ATTENTION

why are u such an insecure faggot tho

Nice pasta

dont be so mean, he's just a sad individual who needs some friends and company from some people

>white knightery
I thought this died

>I think
You sir! Fuck off with that explanation. LURK MOAR

>comes to the cesspool of the internet in the hopes of compliments
>gets made fun of like every single other user on this site
>makes a new thread to cry about the cesspool of the internet making you feel bad about yourself
have you considered that you may just be retarded?

lol i have my clock

Ok, sorry for talking... dont punish me too hard... please T^T

this is one dumb bitch

hahahahhah u fucker

OP you should leave while you still can

take a piece of paper, write the date and the hour on it, than take a selfie with it

10/10 would plow. .iut of ny league

Fake and gay

im aware that im retarded but theres really no going back like my brain really likes to obsess over something and i have grown such a phobia of thinking about sexual things that i feel the need to indulge in it at certain points as a reverse reaction

How fucking stupid are you?

kek

very why

Now pick up that piece of paper and take a picture of yourself with it.

yea fuck off cunt

lmao you really need proof dont you. sorry bad quality

this is still one dumb bitch

I am convinced hehe

youre a stupid bitch OP, but you are still hot

when you gunna show them meat curtains

i really dont like my pussy

Go on cam for us

Now take off your shirt, and post a picture with a timestamp. I've met stupid women in my day but holy fuck you take the cake.

We didn't ask you how you felt about it.

what will that prove? ill do it i would just like to know

there is no problem with some extra meat on the side, now post a pic of it

im sorry i really dont use the internet a lot ..

so far you haven't liked shit about your body and that hasn't stopped you yet

did you have an ovary removed? What's the scar from?

It'll prove those fine tits are yours. And it'll prove you had some way of making it this far in life you daft cunt.