This is their worst album

This is their worst album.

Please elaborate. You've clearly taken the time to mold a sensible, cohecive argument defending your contention.

It's not their worst but it's not one of their best.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's a funny way of saying The ConstruKtion of Light

>Deletes I Talk To the Wind, Moonchild, The Court of the Crimson King
>Still not a perfect album

After listening to every album of the band "King Crimson", I have deduced that "In the Court of the Crimson King" is their worst album. Please do not despise me for this opinion, as it is based on my learned, musically academic state. It is unfortunate that so many people revere this album as their best, but nay, it is an elaborate ruse. it is less original than "In the Wake of Poseidon"; less subtle than either of "Lizard" or "Islands"; less comples than either of "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" or "starless and Bible Black"; less visceral than "Red"; less accessible than "Discipline"; more restrained to the confines of merely British and American musical pop conventions than "Beat or "Three of a Perfect Pair"; less dynamically complex than "Thrak"; less modern than "The ConstruKtion of Light"; and finally less immediately gratifying than "The Power to Believe". There is nothing, I wager, that this album does better than any of the records I have listed.

I Talk To the Wind is the best song on the album.

After listening to every album of the band "King Crimson", I have deduced that "In the Court of the Crimson King" is their worst album. Please do not despise me for this opinion, as it is based on my learned, musically academic state. It is unfortunate that so many people revere this album as their best, but nay, it is an elaborate ruse. it is less original than "In the Wake of Poseidon"; less subtle than either of "Lizard" or "Islands"; less comples than either of "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" or "starless and Bible Black"; less visceral than "Red"; less accessible than "Discipline"; more restrained to the confines of merely British and American musical pop conventions than "Beat or "Three of a Perfect Pair"; less dynamically complex than "Thrak"; less modern than "The ConstruKtion of Light"; and finally less immediately gratifying than "The Power to Believe". There is nothing, I wager, that this album does better than any of the records I have listed.

Why would you delete the title track?

What's the best then?

I sense a new copypasta

It's the worst track on the album.

It's objectively Moonchild, and I love Moonchild.

At least Moonchild has 2min worth of good music.

9 minutes is larger than 2 minutes, user.

Yes, 9min is larger than 2min. What is your point?