Girlfriend cheated on me. should I sexually degrade her,take photos for you all,then leave her when I'm done?

Girlfriend cheated on me. should I sexually degrade her,take photos for you all,then leave her when I'm done?

I will wait for 6 dubs. Tell me yes or no. 4 out of 6 answers combined determines my fate.

Also,if yes,dubs thereafter decides what I do. (Killing and pain torture is off limits)

Picture semi unrelated.

no one cares faggot

Will post wins...

Cuck

just fuck one of her friends

See,my dubs demands it.

Do both of these things.

That is an option

She on Birthcontrol? If not, Cum inside. Fuck her

She is not... I doubt I will fuck her pussy. She has only done anal a couple times... That sounds like a good punishment.

An hero

Yes

Still up for grabs.I got this bitch at my fingertips willing to do ANYTHING for me to stay. The choice is yours anons

I'll continue to roll

try freaky bdsm shit with her like tied up then say you have to take a phone call and just leave

op here
I'll help.

Yes

That would be fun. Thought about sending pics to family and friends too.

6 dubs though heck

Ok.

BEST 3/5

Fuck her friends, but still also send pics. My old lady tends to be a drunk slut when shes black out or rolling. She has cheated on me twice. Im thinking about cheating on her with one of my best friends.

where you at? Make it a fuck fest?
No homo shit though

Do whatever the fuck you want, man. I don't care.

Anyone? Come on.

yes

Yes

yes

Fuck her in the ass with a passion, cum down her throat and when you're done stick a hundred dollah bill on her bra say "I've had better" and leave. did that shit to my ex (didn't cheat, just made my life hell) her reaction was priceless, tis depressed, hates me with a passion.

God damn your a genius

I'll count my dubs as a yes

If this post gets dubs,it's forfeit.

Yes- 1
No- 0

if anyone knows you know and you haven't broken up with her yet, you will like like a butthurt faggot.

cut ties and distance yourself, exercise diet fuck a better woman

poop in her butt

You should think about why she cheated on you. People don't cheat when they have a nice partner and are sexually satisfied.

Checkum

jury is still out. Let's get some rolling going on

Do something naughty.

Nay, some people just can't be trusted.
Just do this OP If she doesn't feel like a whore yet that'll do it and no girl wants to feel that way. Bonus points if you utilize the power of ray bans

>should I sexually degrade her,take photos for you all,then leave her when I'm done?

Of course!

Get her drunk and put lubed marbles in her arse so when she poops she gets the scare of her life

Almost

Give me some dubs you jew

If you're here making this thread you already know the answer.

If you so badly want to do it, just do it; don't wait or dubs that you're making yourself.

You're so passionate about this story.

A great man once said: "Fuck slitting her throat, cut this bitch's head off".

What's her name? and yes

You came here to post pics of the cheating whore while getting the whole "it'll be OK buddy" hand jobs. Just post the slut or shut the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch already.

Yes

if i get trips you post them anyway

YEEEEEES

trips and you dump them here

Trips and you kill her and dump the body on her parents doorstep.

Send her nudes to her family.

yes

and us as well

Be careful. You can get a sec offense for that shit now a days. I'd fuck her life up in some other way. Kill her cat or something

>BEST 3/5

WINRAR!!!

Degrade that hoe

just be healthy about it and move on a different way

Don't do it, maybe confront her with it and get to know why she did it

You don't even have nudes now? If you don't your a cuck who will never get them.

It's simple
>create plan
>fuck behind her back or whatever needed to hold off
>time passes
>fuck her
>show absolute boredom
>cum and whisper to break silence
>"gotta fuck a 3 to appreciate an 8"
>repeat as needed
>her self confidence plummets
>leave her
>????
>profit

She will fall into deep depression either thinking your a monster or pity fucking, either way no man can recover that bitch.

2 off from lethal, fucking scrub

Post a fake ad of her on Craigslist as a whore

the best way is just to break up and move on

Since you're weighing your options of whether or not to get revenge, it's obvious you shouldn't do it. You need to break it off with her, have your pity party and move on. If you find yourself disagreeing and thinking she needs to pay, it's because you're fantasizing about how good it'll feel to get her back. Trust me, going through with it is different than landing a blow equal to or greater than what she did. You will regret it, and you will hate yourself for it.

yes

Delaney you shouldn't of beat her. You knew she was a slut going into this. You're a decade plus older then her. What the fuck are you doing. You've already caught charges. She self harms and fucks anything that gives her attention and drops nudes like most people breathe, to anyone who wants them in fact. Get tested bro. It's over move outta state.