Femdom Bread

Femdom Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

birdlocked.com/male-chastity-device/cage-belt-chastity.asp#classic
sinnercomics.com/comic/elsas-dungeon-origins-page-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

No idea, would also love to know

>the pic that got me into chastity, and my me i mean we. my gf saw it too in a gag email...but she decided to make it a reality...at home i have to take cold showers when she unlocks me to clean my penis so it's impossible to fap since im freezing, and she also makes me wear my chastity cage to the gym (not that id try to fap there anyway) she likes the fact that it humbles me that other men see that my penis is locked and owned by her. our fitness community is pretty small so everyone knows everyone and well everyone pretty much knows that the key my gf wears on her anklet (we live in FL so she is pretty much always barefoot or only wear flipflops or heels) is the that is used to open the lock to the cage on my penis.

i was really worried at least us being so open with a fetish like that would alienate us, but my gf is even more popular with her cliche of friends at our gym than ever. hell, im pretty sure one of the other guys may be showing up with a locked up penis too : 0

>one of my absolute favorites since i have the same cage and i love how he leaks as he gives her oral sex. my penis pretty much perma leaks as long as my gf is giving me attention...

You always wear it? I can only go about a week and everything swells up but she will make me go for a whole month. Maybe it's just my metal cage

this cartoon is my life

>cartoon im posting will be mine soon, we're already doing chastity, femdom keyholding with the key on her barefoot anklet, she's making me wear some makeup....but she hasnt put me in full make up yet and cuckolded me...

please someone else post sissy femdom stuff : /

i get out each night to inspect it and clean, but i have to take a cold shower when i clean because i got caught using cleaning time to fap : /

but yeah, im pretty much locked 24/365 these last 4 years in 3 different devices
>cb6000s
>birdlocked mini
>holytrainer2(small) -current

it too ALOT of practice to be able to wear it regularly. we trained A LOT for my penis to be able to handle full chastity. you certainly cant do it day one.

lurkin

RL STORY INC

>gf wanted sexy time tonight
-me too tired from work,just wanted to beer and vidya
>gf really horny and frustrated, she painted her toenails and kept putting her barefeet infront of my screen and curling and flexing her sexy long toes and high arched soles(i have a foot fetish)
-still just not feeling like sex
>gf gets out the Birdlocked Mini and has me put it on, idc because i didnt want sex tonight anyway
-gf: "we'll see if your little penis feels like having sex next friday"

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i really got owned. i didn't want sex tonight so not i don't get to have erections and i have to wear the chastity cage to the public shower at work (i lift at lunch in our gym)

when your gf can put a chastity cage on your penis...you have to start taking her needs more seriously

>here's a pic of me uncaged but my gf wearing my chastity cage key, always reminding me that any erections and freeedom my penis has is because she allows it : )

This is fucking stupid

love her feet

Do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? Talk shit get hit, bitch

>another pic of a girl with a longer middle toe controlling her male

seriously, i thought this was a myth, but i see it all the time. alpha females are amazing creatures...

>pic related

how? being controlled by the woman you love is amazing. yes she can be really hard on you, and can humiliate you, but often she really nurtures you and makes you feel safe with her. im on all kinds of meds wellbutrin for depression/3 mg of xanax a day for depression, but one thing i never feel depressed of anxious about is when my gf locks up my penis after a shower and ties a little pink ribbon around the cage and declares it a "naked day" ( i have to be naked while i do the house chores while she vidyas so she can always see my chastity cage and giggle)

my old chastity cage used to have a padlock on it, so she could always hear it, a lot of people used to wrap their locks in tape to prevent the noise, but my gf LOVES the clatter of the lock agaisnt my cage as i walked.we got the new HTv2 that has no padlock, she was sad until she decided to order a couple small bells she could put on the cage when she tied the pink ribbon around my penis for "exhibition" type days.

>her toes are really strong. like im actually afraid of the damage her toes could do to my mouth. when i had to get braces again when i was 28, her toes actually broke my brackets off a couple times. the most notable one was when she told me if i couldn't suck all 3 of her toerings off her toes in 1 minute, i would NOT be getting my monthly unlock and allowed to have sex inside my gf's loving vagina so i was trying like crazy...well, 2 brackets popped off i tried so hard and delayed my ortho treatment by 3-4 months and I had to wear headgear for a while(which she loved: my teeth locked in braces...my penis locked in chastity, humiliating headgear, which she always had me wear in public(especially restaurants)

we're going on 5 years. God i love her and cant wait to get married

>ortho treatment delayed by 3-4 months

because you were trying to avoid having your chastity cage released delayed

i know you're a consenting adult, and you obviously love femdom, but that kinda gave me some feels. especially since it know how awkward it is for an adult male to wear braces.

fuuuuuuuuck you wear braces and chastity!

>here's a pic of my gf's oily feet. i know you can't get hard and enjoy it because of the cage, but i have a feeling you still love looking at female feet if youre still on Sup Forums since you've been locked. male chastity really seems to be growing at a high rate.

Are you people fucking serious? This is one of the worst fetishes I've ever heard of.

Congratulations, her feets are just perfect. Got moar?

I got the braces off, AGAIN ! this time im going to wear my fucking retainer lol! My teeth look awesome. I am actually so glad i did it again, even if it took 3 years, lots of metal mouth jokes at the office-friends-gf, and 7,000$

yeah, some nights braces + chastity was rough. especially the first 3 nights after i'd get my braces tightened(it hurts more as an adult than a kid tbh since your bones are more rigid) and i'd be really horny and my gf would unlock me for relief.

sometimes she'd give me a chance to earn extra time before my release of even an extra release if i could give her good oral, but she loved to play cruel jokes and ask me to really work her pussy well right after i got my braces tightened or i got a new appliance installed in my mouth.

>if my braces wires ever poked her insides, automatic +1 week to chastity

also, i just noticed that's cum on her barefeet ! not oil! you teaser : p though when i am really well behaved and my gf is in a really good mood, she does unlock me has me lick her soles and suck her toes, then rubs me to a little orgasm then locks me right back up and doesn't count it against my release date.

What is this thing on that dick ?

birdlocked.com/male-chastity-device/cage-belt-chastity.asp#classic

it's a device installed on the male penis by his mistress to prevent him from masturbation or even erections. it's unbelievably effective.

Nigga, I'd break that shit off. Y'all on here posting on how much you love getting cuckolded an shit, it's sad. Pathetic, to be real with you.

I know. The things anons would do, just to get laid. I tell ya, if any bitch tried this shit on me, I smack her upside the head. I'd be like, "the fuck's wrong with you?".

this isn't femdom, that's just a dude with tits dominating another faggot

i'd never betray her like that ( and my device cost 210$ )it really actually does start to feel good to have your penis locked in chastity. you just give up trying to masturbate, and the only sex you focus on is your gf. i sill look at other girl's feet at the library and other places where girls often go barefoot, but my cage often snaps me right back to attention and makes me think of my gf since getting erections from sexy random girls feet for me are now no longer a pleasant experience, but more of a high pressure painful, kind of pinching one lol. i actually feel naked and i actually find i have trouble sleeping without my chastity cage locked on.

when my gf unlocks me for sex, and we fall sleep, sometimes with me literally still barely inside her. i get really anxious and feel odd without my chastity cage locked on, even though i have the girl that i love in my arms and her pussy is sometimes touching my penis.

Look closer, it's a strapon

being pegged while in chastity is literally my favorite activity to live

You've posted pics of your cock with her feet and the anklet with the key in here before haven't you?

Ah yes this is the pic in talking about. I saved it and have fapped to her feet so many times

many times

>her toes were cold in this pic

Got any pics of just her feet from a top view of her toes? She has my definition of perfect feet

i feel like i have control over everything in my life except for my obcesssion with my gf's barefeet. I LOVE massaging them. I literally spend at least an hour doing it a day while we watch tv. i just love having them in my lap and feeling my strained caged cock trying to feel them...i guess it's a good control to have one thing your gf can absolutely drive you wild with....

>pic?

my gf's tits and ass just activate the TEST in me at times when we're studying. to where i just go over and lie with her when she's trying to study, then i turn it into cuddling, and i just can't help myself but i always try to turn it into sex because seriously TEST fucks ups a male's brain. When you're studying Chem Engy, you need to be clear. I always feel bad forcing sex on her, and of course when she rejects, I stop and I sadly use my hand. I dunno, I've definitely licked my gf's pussy and sucked her toes ans massages her soles when i wasn't in the mood but i knew it would make her feel great.

I cna't imagine if I was activated by just by gf's feet. My gf is ALWAYS BAREFOOT, she literally doesn't own a pair of socks. If Feet drove me crazy, i've never get anything but sex done with her.

hentai dot cafe/manga/read/life_is_a_battlefield/en/0/1/page/1
you're welcome

Perfection

well, it's good that you know where to stop at least. i feel like it's not bad that if you're with a girl for 3+ years and you try a little harder to get sex, than you would early in the relationship, but when youre yelling at her or even disgraceful enough to strike her....those kind guys need to be sent to prison with heavy duty chastity cages locked on their penis and their gf's sister/sister-law should be allowed to put on the guy's makeup for his first day going behind bars.

>for me, i pretty much can never rape my gf, my penis is locked in a cage she controlls the key to :p lets just say in theory i tried to hit her and get my key from her, literally all she needs to do his just barely hit my caged cock and balls hard enough and it will incapacitate me. Chastity devices amplify pain done to the balls and penis sooooooooo much. seriously a girl witha pencil wrist can put down most tough guys as long as they can hit their caged penis, then call the cops : )

Hmm imagine being sent to prison in chastity.

her feet are so relaxed...my penis and my testosterone....opposite of relaxed!...ive really started to exercise more since she caged me and i cant fap and she also has a low sex drive. I just have to go out and run, and i love lifting up these heavy tree stumps and climbing up these sandly dunes near our home.I also swim in this swamp every so often, yeahhh-it's pretty gross but i feel like it boosts my immune system and swimming while in chastity feels really good. It really helps diffuse my horny craze that got me out exercising in the first place.

>not us, but a goal of ours, us naked at the beach with my gf showing off my cage to anyone that asks : p from what i hear, the single fat guy wearing a chastity at the beahc is gross, but two decent looking lovers with the woman in control and being really cute with her hubby (lots of little kisses, hugs, tugs on his device) the other beachgoers actually enjoy the show.

i can't imagine how bad id be traded like currency, just think how bad your ass would be tore up when they saw the little cages locked on your penis in the shower....

i do kinda wonder why more prison inmates, especially the rapists aren't serving out their terms with chastity cages locked on their penis.

You know, that actually makes sense, to prevent prison rape we could just lock up the penors

do any other nudists ever get mad about a guy wearing a clear chastity cage and his wife teasing him while they play on the beach?

You guys might enjoy this comic.
sinnercomics.com/comic/elsas-dungeon-origins-page-01/

Muwahahahaha imagine a guy locked up in chastity for 20 years being released.
They remove the lock and he cums all over immediately after.

Is that fucking Jensen Ackles? Why