Drug thread

Drug thread
Cheers Sup Forums

Coming down from this stuff
Relaxed as fuck

Bump, what are you fuckers on tonight

Anime is the only drugs I need, now if only they were as cheap as them.

Is that heroin?
Am from the West coast all we have is that black shit.
Question:about a year ago I had 3 needles break off on my groom are a (femoral vein) now one is kinda starting to hurt I'm starting to freak out especially since I'm supposed to push a baby out in a few months

U47 and etizolam plus a bit of Xanax
I'll post till I pass out, feeling pretty good rn. Would drinking a beer be a. As idea?

kys, but abort first

No idea, too fried to answer that lmao, is ditch the heroin though

Got this today

SWEet

Hey OP

Poor fag here too, when will you grow up and be a man?

Op here, went from btweakong out like crazy to being heavily sedated
Feels good to have Landing gear :)

I'm not poor or a fag like you, and technically I am a grown up. What exactly is your question retard? People can do whatever they want in their free time

Iv been sober this was a year ago

Yeah good shit, heres the back side

Glad you're sober user
Nice

1 more hot of each the. Going for a smoke :^)

Op here I'm out

Degenerate

>those shards

Looks like everyone here is sober. Still not passed out yet so I'm gonna keep shitposting

What is that shit?

U-47700 and etizolam, took .25mg xan. Earlier but smoked meth
>imb4 junkie
I just had a shit day

Same, fading in and out. Then a new run upon awakening.

I just keep finding foil like that around where I live and I wondered what these fukkers were smoking.

Man when I have a shit day I also do various research chemicals and other highly addictive drugs. No don't worry it was just a bad day and I know it won't happen again

Lol rite

Duh, aluminum.

Only on weekends
>you won't believe e anyways

Right. Aluminum foil.
Where did i lose you?

Bro o smoke straight foil all the time, that brain damage feels amazing xD

I admit I have my vices, but they're containrdto various psychedelics and dank kush. But shit dude if its every weekend than that means thats a habit. Never think you're going to be the lucky user who does it right, because it can go from having fun to not going to want to live.

From the earlier tnread

I love psychedelics and other less addictive drugs too. Jisycmo access right now. It's truly just a weekend thing for me, the last thing o want to do is become dependent or build tolerance

Just no *

Just no **

Posting random shot now keep this thread alive Sup Forums

Bump

What a disappointment of a thread. Usually there's 5+ drug threads

Here's more pictures of my drugs.
300 lsd geltabs
18 2cb geltab

>forgets the pictures
What's 2cb lkke

Orrr I mean here's really more pictures of my drugs.
300 lsd geltabs
18 2cb geltab

That from Instrument on Alpha?

is it weird that im just sitting in my room chilling with a few bumps here and there?

Are geltabs any better than regular blotters?

Not really; you can do whatever you want

Did you leave your cake out in the rain?

Nice bro. Very very nice. :)

What do you guys think of me trying 1p acid,by my self for the first time tomorrow? I'm expiranced with weed and opioids I also have done dxm and Dramamine.

Heres 30 100mg caps of the real deal mdma
Like acid with different visuals and much less head space, fun to dance and talk
Nope, bought straight from Gammagoblins website, look up pushing taboo. He ships from eu but its legit and very cheap and high quality
Eh maybe, kinda harder to deal with tbh, like paper because its easier to split doses, I also enjoy microdots very much all good stuff

How much you taking? You should be fine, never tried it but heard it's almost identical to lsd.

Nice, I've only ever got blotters. They'd be the easiest to mail imo p

I'm thinking of just trying like 3/4 of a tab at night tomorrow and depending on how that goes I might take it with friends next week

Of 1p? Sounds like a good plan, better t start small then work your way up then have a full blown psychotic mind fuck trip

Never taken 1P but have done ALD-52 which is similar and felt like really really clean good acid.
Just order domestic for special treats, they came stealthed as candy anyways, they tasted like candy too. The 21st century rocks

they are made from popcorn

Still don't know how to use dn lmao. I've seen AB though and they got a nice selection, I gotta try that sometime
>21st century rocks
Hell yeah

What are the actual visuals like? The only time I had visuals I saw my friends brother at my house and snakes crossing the road, I don't think I can take that for 8 hours.

Bump
If this post ends in singles I'll do another

Mild visuals, fractal like patterns of you look closely at things and just a really clear mindset. It's not all visuals, it's a mental trip too. More euphoric than shrooms ime

I'm gonna pass tf out soon, thanks for the thread Sup Forums

Currently just coming down from a g of 'decent' yay (really nothing special but at least it wasn't shit) after a night out with friends. Popped 2mg clonazepam and I'm downing a few beers rn.

Really wish I had 3-fpm right now but all I have is a bunch of benzos and opiates at my disposal (anything from klonopin to xanax to oxy to morphine/hydromorphone), as well as one last 10mg ritalin tab.

Comedown is going smooth thanks to the benzos but I'm trying to take something to make fapping better. Any recommendations? (I am fully aware that benzos & opiates, not to mention stimdick, make fapping a challenge, but I figured I'd see what some of you guys think).
Really wish I had some weed right now :(

Does that shit make you sleepy af?

Yup, I'm. Actually surprised. I smoked a few points of crystal throughout the night and just 3 bumps + etizolam has me ready to fall asleep. Feels good

Just do it sober kek

Might make a thread tomorrow night when I try the 1p, for now imma beat the fuck outa my meat

Uh ok

If I wanted to do it sober I woulda stayed sober, besides it's always more fun on certain things. Just wanted to know if anyone had any insight (based on personal experiences) that could share their opinions. Not desperate or anything lol

That's the last of the Etiz for tonight, I'll stick around for a bit but gonna sleep soon

Addderall is pretty good for libido

just downed 4 hydros. anyone else in the pill world with me tonight?

Got a few morphine left over, not sure if I wanna risk it though cuz fentanyl. Hydros were my favorite

How do i order drugs online \b\ros
Pic sorta releated

Oh it's fucking AMAZING for it, I'd take it if I had any. Only problem with that is, if I'm not careful, 8 hours goes down the drain.

Dextroamphetamine is definitely my favorite for it, followed closely by 3-FPM.

Coke is hit/miss in terms of fapping (usually wait till the comedown though). I'm looking to add something to the yay+klonopin+alcohol mix to make it a little bit better. I have these at my disposal:
>hydromorphone
>oxy
>morphine
>pretty much every type of benzo
>a single 10mg methylphenidate

Oh and I am fully aware that pretty much everything listed will, on average, just inhibit it, but that's why I decided to ask others for opinions in case they've any experience that suggests one of the things I've listed would enhance the overall experience

hell yeah man, never done morphine though. how are the effects?

research chemicals or Dnm
How does 3FPM compare to Coke or adderall? I find dexedrine is more of a "mental" stimulation than anything else

Just killed a g of coke with my boyfriend, 10 beers deep and craving just one more rail.

AMA.

Pretty relaxed, itchy as fuck but feels nice overall. I went through a pretty bad addiction not too long ago so I avoid using them too often. Apparently one dealer on my area got busted with counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl too

Sounds fun

I personally haven't tried dexedrine, but I've abused the shit out of both adderall and vyvanse.
Before I answer, are you asking just in general how they compare to one another? (dextroamph vs 3fpm) or like compare the fapping experience?

In general, like effects, crash and tolerance

It's not too bad tbh.
You always hear horror stories of being unable to stop doing blow. But I personally think it depends on personality. I can take or leave a drug. I've smoked meth maybe 4 to 5 times as well. And I've never thought about since I stopped.

Coke and beer is a nice combo. But out of everything I've tried I miss rolling on molly the most!

Ok just replying to this to let you know to wait 5ish mins while I type this shit out. I'm all stimmed up so Ima go balls to the wall here. Post incoming

Agreed. Did you get any crash from mdma? I found it was always hellish for me, like 3 solid days of muscle pain, lower back pain and depression lol. It is fun on certain occasions though

lol alright dude

For any lurkers, I truly insist you ask me anything if you are curious. I will answer any questions regarding cocaine, beer, marijuana, ecstasy, Molly, and mushrooms.
Nobody has ever suffered from a little extra insight.

I have an accelerated metabolism.
I buy 2gr of weed a month.
Smoke a pinch of it every day and it gets me high af.

I recently bought some weed that is way stronger than what I usually get. Dealer said it was called Ghost something.

Problem is, this stuff sucks up my will yo do anything.
Havent done any real work in weeks. My salvation on that front is that I respond only to management, and they know nothing about what I do. (Network engineer)

Never thought Id say this, but weed is completely fucking up my life.

Anxiety, panic attacks.

Yet every night, I pick up my bong.

Anyone know why I have such a high x tolerance, I've only done it a couple times with decent spaces in between, but the first time I had to take around 500mg, and recently I took around 300mg and barely felt anything :/

I used ecstasy at 16-17 yrs old. Never noticed any negative impacts besides being tired from staying up and pushing my body into superhero mode (on 4 pills I carried a friend on my back through a one hour roller coaster ride!).

On molly, I noticed no difference. Granted there was a 7 year gap or so since the last time I had thizzed out. My main comedown is being tired and losing brainpower, I can barely complete a basic sentence on a crash (usually from lack of sleep).
I notice a slight change in mood, I'm a little more lackluster/depressed but I've figured it's from the surge and depletion of (serotonin?) That rushes through you during a roll session. No physical pain, if anything it makes the pain less apparent.
I mainly get tired and cranky on a molly comedown.

Btw guys, 2cb is the best drug for sex ever

how do u buy this things?

Probably gotta wait for your brain chemistry to go back to baseline. MDMA drains serotonin like crazy

>Turning to drugs as a reaction to capitalism
>not taking up arms to seize the means of production
Are all of you this fucking dumb?

starting with 3-FPM first.

>Has a very very pleasant high. It's very mild/subtle, yet very effective.
>This substance, although very mild and overall pleasant with little to no comedown WHATSOEVER, has by FAR the most compulsive need to redose.
This may very from person to person, but most reports I read agree that it has the highest compulsive need/want to redose, even compared to meth.
>You can keep dosing but you wont get any more euphoric, only more stimmed out (it can get mildly uncomfortable after a while).
>easily the most pro-sexual drug I've ever tried. Reminds me of how horny amphetamines get me, except maintaining an erection is not a problem at fucking all.
>The comedown is extremely light. If you don't take gargantuan doses, you won't even experience a comedown. I personally can take like 3g over a weekend and have no real comedown.
>Oddly, I find that it enhances my physical abilities to the point that it is worth noting.
I skateboard a lot, but when I skate on 3-fpm, I land shit EASILY which I normally struggle to land for hours. It's seriously uncanny. I've skated on adderall and on coke, and they don't do to me what 3-fpm does.
>If you keep doses low, you can fall asleep within an hour of the last dose you take. If not, you'll be up for hours (or days), but that being said, it's easy to stay up on it without feeling like shit.

Ultimately, I'd take this stuff over coke ANY day of the week. It's so subtle that no one knows you're on it. Conversation is easier than any other substance makes it. It's only TRULY euphoric to me when I vape it, but that brings a whole new level of intensity to the compulsive redosing thing. It is by far the most functional AND recreational stimulant I've ever tried.

If you want more specific comparisons that I failed to include (compared to adderall or coke) then ask away my friend.

10/10 would fucking recommend 3-fpm. Dextroamph is still my fav, but 3-fpm is REAAAAAAAAALLY close behind

If anyone has any info on acid, I would be very appreciative.
I want to try it but am scared of what I might find lurking in the recesses of my mind. Advice for a first time trip would be awesome.
>any lurkers interested in a first timers gram shroom trip?