Made the playoffs for five consecutive years

>made the playoffs for five consecutive years
>back to back super bowl appearances and a victory

Why don't we get the respect we deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

panicbutton.sportsblog.com/posts/1710989/why_are_the_seadderall_seahawks_getting_a_free_pass_for_past_indiscretions_.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he rates super bowl losses

holy fuck how pathetic is xeattle?

because i do not allow it

The hawks are respected everywhere in the sports world except for Sup Forums because this place is contrarian central

Tranny supporters

>Sup Forums
>4C

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Fresh off the boat, from Reddit

Yes, I mainly use Reddit

>kid

No, I'm 28.

>never make jokes like that.

It was a statement of fact and not a joke.

>It's survival of the fittest...

It's an online comments section, chill out dude.

>actually taking his reply seriously

>>actually taking his reply seriously

>>>actually taking his reply seriously

>Butler interception.webm
Because no matter how bad things are at least I know my team didn't throw a pick on the 1 yard line of the Super Bowl.

the fact that they won the owl in extremely dominant fashion the year before kinda takes away from that, nothing is as bad as 18 - 1

>>>>actually taking his reply seriously

>memeing this hard

No it really doesn't. You are correct though 18-1 is the epitome of bad.
Top 3 is probably
18-1
0-16
Intercepted on 1 yard line.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about sports

>memeing them softly

>forgetting butt fumble
the play on the 1 is more of a great play by butler than a mistake on the seahawks part

>No it really doesn't.
Yes it really does, they held the 'greatest offense of all time' to 8 points.

e i g h t p o i n t s

>implying an old and brittle Peyton was still elite by the time that Owl started.

I think this pasta just turned 2

Happy birthday hugbox pasta

he broke the touchdown passing record and passing yardage record, plus he had a competent o-line

its literal fact it was the best offense of all time

>its literal fact it was the best offense of all time
Only if you are retarded.

REKT

>everybody is retarded
that makes sense

Because Seattle fans, a lot of them whether xe or xer are obnoxious.... not like masshole obnoxious but obnoxious in the way that they think that being a fan helps the team stop a pass or score a touchdown. There are no us12s, you aren't important except for merch sales.

Pls understand.

thats a pretty contrived reason to not like a successful team

maybe you should re-evaluate yourself

This.

It actually is a valid reason, cuck.

And it's why many former Xecucks fans have left to root for other teams to re-evaluate their own selves. Not that that is a bad thing though.

>It actually is a valid reason, cuck.
doesn't mean its not contrived

>literally mad online for no reason

They're butthurt haters.

Not an argument.

We're not butthurt, we're disgusted. Disgusted with the very fact that your franchise effectively killed any semblance that the NFL once had.

you never made one in the first place, you're wasting your energy kiddo.

Goodell had been doing that since long before seattle got popular, is this your first NFL season?

I've been following the NFL since 1975. Longer than the average Xecucks fan ever did.

I made a valid argument above. Here, why don't you read it?

>I've been following the NFL since 1975
And i've been on Sup Forums since 1998 and can tell you're a newfaggot to the NFL and life in general.

>And i've been on Sup Forums since 1998

Sup Forums didn't exist until 2003. Got you faggot

Because you've only one ring

>makes a joke about rings
>posts playoff choke and zero ring owner tony romo
kekkle kekkle

Horrible fan base. 70% band wagoners from 2012. 20% band wagoners from 2005 who for some reason didn't jump ship after the loss. 10% actual fans. All will let you know about the 12th Man and their upcoming Super Bowl victory.

Sup Forums wasn't around until I was 28, so 2003. Besides, you already disclosed you're a newfag because you're a Xecucks fan, perhaps envious and jealous about my knowledge.

How is Cucklel Wilshit a more qualified Quarterback than Tony Romo on an accomplishment level BESIDES winning a meme owl

This. But I think it's more 90% from 2012 and 10% fans from the 2000s

>how is wilson better than romo outside of the one accomplishment every QB is trying to achieve
gee i dunno, NFCCG rings? he isn't made of glass? can actually compete without an o-line? you could write a book my friend

That Super Bowl is illegitimate, and everyone on Sup Forums except you and your pathetic excuse for a fanbase acknowledges that.

Rekt

Only rings that matter are Super Bowl rings, your franchise has 1 cuck lol

Sure it is pal, if that helps you shitpost better than more power to you :^)

>literally BTFO a QB with connections to the league to get free superbowls and awards for his marketing empire
>illegitimate
no

>How is Cucklel Wilshit a more qualified Quarterback than Tony Romo on an accomplishment level BESIDES winning a meme owl
stat wise they're basically the same except wilson can rush, romo can't win when it matters though and wilson can. romos best season is just barely better than wilsons best.

Do we have to remind you about the Adderall meme again? Did you cucks suddenly forget that?

It's illegitimate. Take the L.

Kek

Rekt

Why didn't he win Super Bowl 49 then?

>muh adderall muh cheat carroll
you're gonna spend all night mad about this

Not an argument

The defense and the one laced on Adderall won the Super Bowl, not Wilshit. Everyone knows that.

Malcolm Butler is an elite cornerback, he's literally top 5.

im not arguing im telling you facts.

He threw an INT @ the goaline.

a single super bowl big deal even the aints and jest have one of those

BTFO

panicbutton.sportsblog.com/posts/1710989/why_are_the_seadderall_seahawks_getting_a_free_pass_for_past_indiscretions_.html

>you now remember Peyton Manning gave two superbowls to teams that have never won one before.

What a retard, lmaooo

Still has 2 rings, more than your cuckold of a quarterback and pathetic excuse for a human being as a """man."""

>Shehawks

>memeing me softly with his song....memeing me softly with his soooooooooonnnggg

>Yes, I mainly use Reddit

A firm sign that you have to go back. You are not wanted here. Not only is your fanbase degenerate, but so is the primary website you use.

>No, I'm 28

Millennial detected. Besides, all millennials act like kids. So there you have it.

>It was a statement of fact and not a joke

What """facts""" are you even talking about? That the Xecucks are a relevant team? LOL good one, cuck.

>It's an online comments section, chill out dude.

No fuck that. It is survival of the fittest in the end and you will be first to get the rope when the day comes. All Xecucks fans better start counting down their days until the RWDS get them good.

This posts wins Sup Forums for the day. Good job, based user.

I have bad news user......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Maybe it was because you fucks were chanting "dynasty" after only making it to two Super Bowls in a row and getting so obnoxious that people actually rooted for the fucking Patriots of all teams to beat you.

This. The Patriots have now become likable because Xecucks fans are an embarrassment to society and should all be hung from trees with their unbearableness.

HOLY SHIT

FUCKING DESTROYED

88 14

>The hawks are respected everywhere in the sports world
fukkin lol

There's one semi-insane guy samefagging like crazy in this thread.

Because you're a bunch of niggers and transvestites.

there are still a few intensely butthurt $(ers fans who samefag like crazy in Seahawks threads, making shitty posts while pretending to be Seahawks fans and then yelling gotcha.

>play in the NFC West
Top kek

>hurr 2012 bandwagon
>marshawn lynch babby
>elite defense babby
>cornball Manlet QB
>muh ref ball
>Us 12's

Its like you have a perpetual shitty team to be considered a (((real))) fan. Winners talk shit, get used to it faggots

>Why don't we get the respect we deserve?

Because the Refhawks are a marketing dept. meme team that can't win without the refs handing them the game.

>we
There's your answer faggot. I literally hope you choke on your us12 jersey