WELCOME TO THE AVERAGE SIZE DICK CLUB!

WELCOME TO THE AVERAGE SIZE DICK CLUB!
only average size dicks are allowed
Todays topic:
what do your girlfriend thinks about your loving episodes?

But now nobody can post, everyone but me has a 10 inch dick.

>i love your dick, just wish it was a little bigger..

S'okay.

She has for 10 years now claimed to love it and at times NEED it.

>average
Lmao

Are you guys hard in these?

"averange" size doesn't exist, girls only know big and small

Shave, thats disgusting

Being average isn't enough in today's world... Why can't I have a big cock.

Rate this average cock

Both of you are really good size and should never complain about it ever again.if I had that I'd have the confidence of a god.

I once talked to some of my female friends who said that they preferred average dicks to big dicks. They said fucking guys with big dicks hurt too much and wasn't even enjoyable.

>once upon a time

6 in. 5.5 girth

No way thats 5.5 girth.. doubting 6 inches either

What's average? This?

Committed the robbery on this dude who has a huge dick. His girl was tight as fuck. Im barley 5 inches but she loved it. I was invited to their wedding lol. Didn't go tho. I screwed her for all us small dicked guys.

Women are generally very satisfied w my dick

Never had any complaints.
Rate?

I have a 6 inch penis, which is 6 inches in circumference. Am I average or can I not join the club?

Never had a girlfriend in my life.

They probably laughed after, sorry man

Ive got chicks off plenty so I'm not worried.

Sorry to give you the news man you aren't average

So cute. 7.3/10

I'll throw my cock into the mix. I like my cock all the way. It's a good size in general. Plus I'm into sph so it can fit the bill for that too.

grand fuck auto lol
>>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕ0ᗰ

user, that looks 3 inches, that's on the short side. It could just be the angle but still.

8.1/10

Cute tummy. 7.9/10

6.7/10

Are You trying to flirt with me? ;) but yeah I imagine it's the angle. Here's a picture from a couple months back. It's just about 6" when I'm full sporting. But I'm also a fat loser so ay.

Oh, that's much better.

my exgf cheated on me and continues to fucking poke at me and poke at me. I just want to ignore her into oblivion. Her friends and family continue to fuel her delusions of victomhood. Dick is. So fucking average.

Rate

Oh why does it look so sad? Would a friend cheer it up?

Spotted the faggot. Go shave your little pussy, faggot.

You're both idiots.

I certainly wouldn't mind that. A new friend is always exciting.

I have been fucked by 12yr olds with a bigger dick

Just kill the self esteem of some boys everywhere. Average dicks come with low self esteem. Be confident, swang average dick with pride.

Why should I settle for average? Daddy told me I am a Princess.

I don't know how mine stands in the small/average/big range. My ex said it was "perfect" size, which in my mind sounds like, "average but dn't wanna hurt feelings."

am i small?

WTF is that bumpy shit?