MUH WAGE EQUALITY

MUH WAGE EQUALITY

She's really ugly in that picture. I wouldn't even let her give me a blowjob.

well how much is the highest paid male actor?

much more i imagine.

I wish someone would kill her, honestly

What a trainwreck of a comment, I bet you're of middle eastern decent

She's literally a worse actress than Kstew and Emma Stone. Shes horrid, what the fuck.

I imagine they can actually act

She deserves is. She is so beautiful, its her right to get all the money she wants.

>what are actors are paid on demand for $500 alex

>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
>better actor
no, it stinks of sexism. why are they not being paid the same? or why isn't lawrence getting paid more?

Based Dwayne is a superior actor. Deal with it faggot. And he actually had to work to get where he is

How did she make that much this year? she wasn't in anything

How can she say that wage equality bullshit with a straight face? Doesn't she realize that in her line of work your paycheck depends on how many asses you can get onto seats in the cinema?

I know you're memeing, and i think the rock and her on the same level of not great actors, BUT it's obviously cus the rock does like 10 shitty movies a year and she does 2 max

do actors get royalties? she was in 1 movie this year i dont get how she made so much

Because white women in western countries are clearly oppressed and if you question that you're a sexist shitlord

>i wouldn't even let her give me a blowjob

>implying she would want to give a blowjob to a random autistic overweight weeb that lives in his mom's basement

How did Mellissa fatcarthy make so much????????????

Listen, I was born beautiful and into a rich family with ((connections)) and walked into a life of success at the age of 5 and have never, ever had to work for anything in my life. I will never know the struggles of an average person.

But you see, it 's really hard being me. Because women don't get as many roles after 30 as men do and we get paid slightly less grossly :'( :'( :'(

t. every actress

Struck a nerve, JLaw?

>Doesn't she realize that in her line of work your paycheck depends on how many asses you can get onto seats in the cinema?
No. Spoiled first world "feminists" don't understand the concept of earning things. They simply demand special treatment and call you a sexist shitlord if you don't give in to their demands.

>What a trainwreck of a comment, I bet you're of middle eastern decent

It's called being gay, which is a greco-roman trait.

2 good movies

Such as?

xmen
;)

the one where she invented the broom she was bad ass

And that movie nobody saw, Joy
she was shit in it

xmen is literally shit and you should feel bad for liking it

How many fat Jews did she have to fuck to reach where she is now?

Every time I see a young, hot actress reach stardom I assume she got there by performing sex acts a la ass-to-ass in Requiem for a Dream. Studio owners running trains on her and stuff.

Reminder that Jennifer Lawrence is jewish.

How do they know this?

I still can't believe I sat through that trash desu

i would've turned it off if i didn't value my megabytes more than I do my time since i'm getting data capped.

>guaranteed replies
>DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

Male actors (not capeshit actors) are paid to act, whilst female actors in general are paid to be attractive.

@73536655
Terrible b8.