Post a pic of your current fetish

Post a pic of your current fetish.

Mine is sexy women on those nude bike rides.

Pic not related.

How is this then?

Is she missing two fingers on her right hand?

moar of these 2 user!

Amateur girls measuring cocks and then sucking them.

As far as I know there are only 2 pictures of the girls, which are from burning man festival

yes. they were cut off as part of her fetish

Girls getting fucked by craigslist guys
Shits so hot to me for some reason

convincing girls to record themselves sucking my cock

wearing socks and shoes, not nude, instant fail.

2nd this
Fells so good to talk a girl into sucking you cock. Even better when it's on film

My man. and checked.

I must have this hat

spanking

Managed to talk one of my long time friends into sucking my dick. She wasn't really up for it at first, but after a few drinks she really got into the idea and slobbed like a good little whore.
Still get sucked off by her every now and then

Any videos?

Nice work user. Get the phone camera out next time! I'm always recording girls slobbing my knob when I can

>Mine is sexy women on those nude bike rides.
I think mine is now sniffing bike saddles

I've tried, but most of them are pretty pissy when it comes to pics and vids

Nothing feels better than unloading cum into the mouth of a girl who you've been chasing.

Pic related, one of the girls I talked into sucking and swallowing

My fetish... one piece swimsuits and lingerie. So cute.

>9
She looks happy, smiley, bubbly, all good things. Hope you had a sweet time with her while your cock was deep in her throat :)
This one here worships my balls and cock

Of course part of the fetish is recording multiple different girls sucking the d. so naturally i had to reach out to more people

>Post your fetish
>Posts women sucking dick

Jesus christ how boring of a poerson can you be?

This one was my favorite

She had been really indecisive on this guy that she was on again off again dating.

So I was talking to her about life experiences, how we should do things while we were young etc. One night she hit me up and said she really needed to talk to someone so she came by my place, we talked and drank, didn't really think anything was going to happen as she had rejected my advances before.

Kind of out of nowhere, she got on her knees and started undoing my pants. I wasn't going to complain.

Her blowjob was okay at best, but the whole chase really got me worked up.

I like intelligent, traditional Caucasian women. You should too, assuming you're white.
No image.

Did that play out the way you had hoped?

That's a retard, leotard

>boring of a poerson
Jesus Christ, how can you mangle English grammar and spelling so much

It was good and I enjoyed it immensely, plus I've been chasing her for awhile so no complaints.

We ended up having sex and that road lead to a few more complications like accidentally creaming deep inside of her, plan B etc.

Still enjoyed it very deeply
Got bored of her after getting what I wanted and dealing with possible pregnancy though

That's good man. Don't ever wanna kid thrown into the mix in a situation like that. For me, I'm all about oral sometimes : )

not to sound sexist but wouldn't that be painful and/or uncomfortable for women without clothes to pad that area?

there's a reason why they didn't let women ride horses for so long. you see, virgins, their genitals are angled a little lower than males', so whenever they sit on something, legs across, like this, all their weight goes straight to their girl parts

Haha serves 'em right.

Time to go back to red-dit where people care

Couldn't help it
She had such a nice pussy I just had to get in there
She let me fuck her raw after the first accidental creampie, but I was thinking with my dick and not my head so... yeah like I said more complications.

>06/10/17(Sat)02:49:11 No.735364294Well she's cute so there's that!
Like her?

More into asians, but I would fuck her

Oh like this?

Really weird /d/-teir sex devices.

thicc 1/?

Look forward to never having a responsible job

>Time to go back to red-dit where people care
Repeat after me:
"Do you want fries with that?"
The practice will hold you in good stead for your future

Why do nudists always have small boobs and flat asses?

Why do people make retarded generalizations?

Because they A: typically haven't had children or any breast enlarging surgeries and B: they are in their 20's they are at their peak in physical ability, they probably don't have a lot of fat. Especially since there is a correlation between nudist and vegans.

Because the majority of time they are true to a degree, we don't make stereotypes up out of our asses.