Spoilers: WB Plans For The DCEU

- The script for Suicide Squad 2 is almost finished. Bane will be the main antagonist and the squad has to stop his venom operations. Deathstroke will be in the film essentially having Joker's role. He'll be the wildcard trying to get his hands on the venom formula to sell it to the highest bidder.

- Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the DCEU as far as Justice League 4.

- Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films. He has expressed interest in the Court of Owls story arc.

- The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive.

- Geoff Johns has written a story for Man of Steel 2. Brainiac will be the main antagonist.

- Ares and Dr. Poison are the two antagonist in Wonder Woman.

- Warner Bros will be making a big announcement about their DC films in two to three weeks from now.

>Bane will be the main antagonist
What? No way!

all of that sounds horrible
I hope you didn't spend too much time making that list user
I don't want to be partly responsible for a suicide

An actual South American Bane will be cool to see not fucking tom hardy doing some Hungarian accent.
The court of owls will also be cool to see on screen. Not sure why all these faggots bitch about them.
Not very happy with them going backwards with the batman movie
>hurrr but we gotta show how Jason dies!!!!!
Just do a flashback
Excited for Braniac if that's true. Hope they make him more mechanical looking and not that faggot who's just a green humanoid

I agree. South American Bane or GTFO

>Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the DCEU as far as Justice League 4.

What the fuck? God I hope you were high beyond anything on your death bed trying to pull one last troll so you came up with this bullshit. That Batman movie sounds horrible.

>Zack and Geoff Justice League 4
Top kek

Suicide squad sounds okay but I highly doubt it would be that.

The other ones, just kill yourself.

Cant wait to see these on reddit

Also this is going to be the first movie where Batman and Joker interact. This can't be a movie where they team up, unless it's super strategically done it will not work

As long as Snyder is directing the JL movies, I'm hyped

I sure hope you mean the new movies where the interact other wise
>the dark knight
>batman 1989

Harley and Joker are in Ben Affleck's Batman script

The current plan is to give them a falling out and bring Harley back to Suicide Squad 2. Harley is recaptured alongside Poison Ivy. Bane is another new Suicide Squad member.

The earliest ideas for Suicide Squad 2 have been Bane and Poison Ivy for months now. Ayer did not enjoy working with prosthetics characters and his first time cgi character work did not go well.

He obviously meant in the DCEU.

>Harley and Joker are in Ben Affleck's Batman script
>The current plan is to give them a falling out and bring Harley back to Suicide Squad 2. Harley is recaptured alongside Poison Ivy. Bane is another new Suicide Squad member.

>OH ME AND MISTER J ON THE OUTS AGAIN

Like fuck off.

This sounds absolutely terrible.

Why is this board so painfully fucking stupid?

Can you literally make anything up and just present it as facts to get tardos here to believe it?

>hey guys, im an insider at DC and I heard they're cancelling justice league and recasting wonder womyn and bringing Kevin fudge on as the advisor!!!

Then you'd get replies like

>OH SHIT SON. EPIC AS FUARK, YO! Cant believe this is finally happening!!!

Quit bitching dickless

You mad bro?

Where's my Blue Lantern Corgi tho?

You must be two of the retards that bought in to the every day threads of "Star wars" leaks last year.
Are you agitated because you're so fucking dumb and it makes your head hurt?

>f-fuck you dude...star wars us awesome as fuark yo...

Sick 2007-tier response, fucktard.

Did you guys also see that the new Marvel movie will have the Xmen AND Fantastic Four battling the Avengers???

>The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive
Don't mind this.

>The current plan is to give them a falling out and bring Harley back to Suicide Squad 2. Harley is recaptured alongside Poison Ivy. Bane is another new Suicide Squad member

So are the original squad members still in or out? Shame if they cross out Boomer , Killer Crocker, and Katana. They were so underused in the movie.

There's no need to be upset

>MEW in anything

So more Cape Kino?

>Bane is another new Suicide Squad member.
Nope. The point of suicide squad is being made of Z-tier villains, Bane can't possibly join it.

Ayer wont be directing Suicide Squad 2 though

>The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive.
Fake as fuck, but that I would watch the fuck out of that

>that faggot as the riddler

>The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive.
It's sad that a great idea like this will be wasted on an awful movie since it won't be good no matter what.

A Mess

>being
Deadshot, Joker and Harley are Z-tier?

as long as I get more Katana I don't care what happens

Affleck is a good writer

Joker isn't part pf the suicide squad.Yes, both Deadshot and Harley are complete jokes.

>Ayer still directing SS2

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit? Ayer hated working on the movie and WB hated his cut of it. He's done.

>JUSTice League 4.
does anybody really want all of this?

They didn't even have a finished script for SS at all and they have finished a script for SS2?

Just reboot the entire thing already.

>Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the DCEU as far as Justice League 4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH they won't even get to JL2 with all these flops

my sides

Careful what you say there, boy. My dad works for Nintendo.

And it will be directed by Josh Whedon

my dad IS Nintendo

HEY FAGGOT! For the last time, JARED LETO IS NOT PLAYING JASON TODD! This should be pretty obvious now that we're a month outside of Suicide Squad, but I guess you're still going to be an enormous faggot. But just in case you're not aware, JARED LETO IS LITERALLY OLDER THAN BEN AFFLECK!

In the comics, but this is a movie

Only reason the shitty likes of Boomerang or Flag or Slipknot were included was for the comic iconography

but we are past the first movie and dont need to pander that shit for lame characters

>Bane vs Wilson
Plz be real

>man of steel 2
>more kryptonkino

2.1 Billion and counting in three films. What a flop of a universe!

Imagine if they got positive reviews. Also the other two franchises that reach two billion are Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Both Warner Bros properties.

reached 2 billion quicker*

hey guys my dad works at WB superman shits himself in the new justice league movie screencap this

See

This. I fucking hate those fags that want Joker to be the Robin that got 'killed'.

I only hope they keep missing the mark with the villains as hilariously far as they've done so far.
We might see a return of Batman & Robin's Bane with how fucking stupid their villain adaptations have been up to now.

sounds god tier

marvelcucks on suicide watch!

Nolan's Bane was no better. The entire film we're supposed to believe he's this /fit/ genius, when really he is nothing more than a steroid junkie lackey

BRAVO
N
O
L
A
N

I never said Nolan's Bane was any better than Schumacher's Bane.

>The entire film we're supposed to believe he's this /fit/ genius, when really he is nothing more than a steroid junkie lackey
He wasn't even an steroid junkie, just had a Prince-tier addiction to morphine which made him unfeeling to pane.
Fucking Nolan.

Early ideas was to have Onslaught led by Deathstroke and Rick Flag Sr. as the villains

But the Flag character flopped and got lost in the romance plot so they're retooling

>having any hope at all for snyders abominations

enjoy your disney movies lol

Oh I know. I'm just adding on to your example was all, bro.

>2.1 billion total gross for 3 films that cost WB over 1 billion.

lel, it's barely profitable.

If they "team up" like they did in Batman RIP or the final arc of Batman & Robin it would be awesome.

Flagg and Flagg Sr. are terrible characters.

Keep hating lol

How much money did the Marvel films before Avengers made again?

>- The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive.

>be forced to team up to survive.
What? Just no!

So Marvelfags use tumblr insults and fossilized memes. Hmmm really makes you think.

Bane?

tell tale signs of a redditor

>alleged

The first five Marvel films did around 2.3 billion while the first three DC films are at 2.1 billion and counting. People use the whole B-list excuse for Marvel back then but is all bullshit. Marvel has always been competing with DC in comics and I'm sure a good portion of the audience know who Captain America and Hulk were.

Marvels first films also cost less than Dc's. Call us when SS turns an actual profit at 750-800mill

More than WB has.

Capped, Ill be waiting.

I hope they actually interact. I still want to see more of Leto's Joker.

You need to check your facts. The first five Marvel films cost 780 million dollars. The first three DC films cost 650 million and are on their way to matching the 2.3 Billion total that the first five films had.

You are part of the problem

You wish, faggot.

Nice comeback. You can't deny that Marvel pre-Avengers barely broke even.

Everyone on the internet is a box office expert

>- The script for Suicide Squad 2 is almost finished. Bane will be the main antagonist and the squad has to stop his venom operations. Deathstroke will be in the film essentially having Joker's role. He'll be the wildcard trying to get his hands on the venom formula to sell it to the highest bidder.
Wew, sounds nice
>- Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder have mapped out the DCEU as far as Justice League 4.

HAIL SNYDER

I WOULD GO GAY FOR THIS GUY

>- Ben Affleck wants to do at least two Batman films. He has expressed interest in the Court of Owls story arc.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Court of Owls is shit-tier

>- The solo Batman film will have Batman and Joker locked in Arkham Asylum by Jason Todd and they'll be forced to team up to survive.

Literally Twisted Arkham Asylum: The Game

>- Geoff Johns has written a story for Man of Steel 2. Brainiac will be the main antagonist.

Will suck, needs more Starro.

>- Ares and Dr. Poison are the two antagonist in Wonder Woman.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>- Warner Bros will be making a big announcement about their DC films in two to three weeks from now.

Highly_doubtful.jpg