ITT: Teams that resemble the downfall of society, otherwise known as the millennial generation

Pic related

Every generation believes that the following generations are causing the downfall of society.

t. Millennial in deflection mode

>this raging mad detroit fan

I'm going to go fuck my boyfriend and think of Stafford just for you

Screencapped and filtered. You realize how pathetic you sound?

I don't think anything triggers a board more than the Seahawks do for Sup Forums. Except maybe SJWs for Sup Forums. It's fucking hilarious.

I was going to say the Panthers, but their millennial "fans" have moved on by now.

Poor selection of gifs, and perhaps one that justifies my claims, millennial.

I think there's some quote somewhere from Socrates about how the younger generation is lazy and unmotivated

Aren't the pats more the embodiment of millenials especially given the timeline of their championships??

I'm not a millennial. I just turned 18 4 days ago, cuck.

Nope. The Pats are an organization built around discipline, something that millennials hate.

Even fucking worse

t. Millennial

>I'm not a millennial
>Is prime millennial age

Christ you people are fucking retards.

Team wise? no, they're conservative hard workers. Fanbase? totally.

>he doesn't have a qt trap bf
Not even that guy but jesus, Detroit really is a shithole.

>Xeattle
>unironically fucking trannies

This is the embodiment of what nu Sup Forums resembles and I've been here since I was 9.

I live in New Jersey, you're just a faggot.

Jew Jersey, Xeattle, same coastie millennial faggot shit. There is no fucking difference.

They're completely different though. Seattle is filled with liberal hipster college students, and New Jersey is just filled with Italians and sad black people.

Then explain to me why both of them resemble the millennial delusion by being blue states?

>18

holy shit i was with you until you cucked yourself

Yeah but at least previous generations wanted to at least fucking work

millennials want to play video games all day and let the government work for them