35yo virgin cause of small dick, help me get a gf

35yo virgin cause of small dick, help me get a gf

Your dick is not the only problem

cant stop stress eating

Your dick isn't that small. It's because you're fat as fuck and your standards are too high. Lose weight or start fucking fatties.

and we're done here

your dick is not the problem in general,
no chicks gonna even see your dick if you lack confidence and dont at least TRY to do something about body shape, im not in shape but i maintain a decent weight at least.
You can do it, just stop pittying yourself and thats it really. Good luck!

the dick isn't that bad, it's your figure, start working out, or just go gay and be a bear for twinks I dunno

i met a cute 8 /10 girl that likes me but iam to afraid to date her or go out with her, we just talk for motnhs now, i now she wants more

It ain't yo dick bro it's yo weight. I ain't the largest in the world but i get laid and quite steady since highschool

I'd fuck her

your dick is actually pretty big, length and exceptional girth,

its just that massive fuckload of fat engorging your entire body that is drowning it, you know this because your presing the fat away at the base to see your dick,

lose weight, get dick gains

Will watch you jerk off. Snap me: nothinspecial

I like your body and dick. Can I see your face?

Wow, please more.

cock isn't half bad actually

Cock is average, its the fact your fat, NEET and still living with your parents that you can't get laid.

i'd fuck her gently

your dick will look a lot bigger without all the fat surrounding it.

Also just bang a hooker to get the "i'm 35 and still a virgin" mentality out of your head so you can start working on the problems that actually matter.

i try stretching

that's fucking pathetic OP.

Do you get off on being told you're a god damn moron or what?

holy fuck you're missing out
>>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕ0ᗰ

thats the girl

how long have u been doing it for and have u seen any changes

This
I was like 230 pounds a year ago, but started to lose weight. Now my dick looks longer. Good shit

My dick's tiny, I lost my virginity when I was 17, have had plenty of partners since. You can't get laid because you never leave the house, tons of girls will fuck literally any man, fat, thin, hung, tiny.

trips

actually sad, looks painful.

You dont always have to fuck her hadd. In fact sometimes thats not right to do

Based bond poster speaking truth
eat a salad, hit the weights, have a shower, get a clue

STOP STRESS EATING! Replace it with something new.

New life:
1. Eat maximum 1500 - 1700 calories a day (eat anything, but track everything!)
2. Walk 1 hour a day, nothing crazy, start flat and easy and slowly work in hills after a few weeks
3. Cut all soda, just drink water/tea and have say maximum 1-2 330ml cans a day if your addicted to the shit (NO SUGAR ONES!)
4. Drink 1.5L before 5pm every day, then drink 500ml to 1L at least before say 9pm. never drink below 1.5L a day though.

You don't have to do anything after that, just do that for 6 months and the weight will come off, eventually you will need to hit the weights and get more crazy on your macros, but for now, you will lose .5-1kg a week just on the above.

cant i go on a water fast t loose

>blames small dick for lack of personality

I lold

You sure it's just the small dick? Really?

Sometimes youve got to maake some love. And fuckin give her some smooches toooo

what else

No dude, loseing weight is simple, eat less calories then the body needs minimum and it will start to take energy from stored fat.

Your fat because you eat more then you need, so the body stores it.

It doesn't matter what you eat, food=energy and different foods give different energy, so if you eat two hamburgers that could be your 1500 for the day, but a baked chicken, some sweet potato and some brocolli together would be more filling, nutritious and still be 500 calories only, chuck in two of those a day and a good breakfast and your at your limit but still full.

That's the point, you don't have to go crazy and eat salads, just eat wholesome foods that you enjoy, limit sodium and fast food/soda and your good to go.

Sometimes youve got to squeeze

Why have I seen these pics before? Is there really a faggot so pathetic he makes fake threads pretending be a fat mediocredicked spergvirgin? Jesus Christ user, look at what you're doing with your life. Absolutely pathetic.

first off, stop posting your dick you fuckin faggot

stop eating junk and build some confidence, I wish I was single so I would get that confidence back. I'm 6'8 so im not some short manlet fuck.

but quit being a bitch, lose a lil weight, build your confidence, and the pussy will swarm in, if you don't you'll lose her, shes a cutey, id bang her

again, stop posting your dick faggot

Sometimes youve got to say please

Just to add, weight is a mind game too, that's why skinny people always say "EAT LESS FAT FUCK ITS EASY" and can't understand.

I get it, it's a mental thing to being overweight, be it stress, being molested, addiction or whatever happened in the past that caused it.

I use to be 170KG at 6'5" with a 4" cock. I did the above for 1.5 years and i'm now 95KG, have a 6.5" cock.......

Just by eating cleaner, counting daily calories and being a bit more active.

Sometimes youve got to say hey, Im gonna fuck you softly. Im gonna screw you gently. Im gonna hump you sweetly. Im gonna ball you discreetlyyyy

How the fuck did your cock grow 2.5 inches from losing weight? That isn't how it works unless you mean it was always that long and hidden behind 2.5 inches of fat.

200 bucks and a hooker site

it's the second thing I'm sure. Losing weight doesn't make your cock actually bigger, it just lets you see more of it.

Not him, but he means "effective length" as in the rest of his dick was behind the fat of his crotch.

can i do cock push ups? dio aprroves