Got a story for you guys about my small dog pepsi

Got a story for you guys about my small dog pepsi.
(happened 2 days ago still feeling like shit)

>just woke up
>Brushing my teeth
>Hear Dogs barking then mum screams
>barking turns to squealing, mum screams for help
>run outside with mouth full of toothpaste
>see my dog in other dogs mouth being ripped apart
(other dog is like pic related,I had a little bishoodle)
>My dog being flung around like a fucking ragdoll
>mum is on the other dog doing anything to get him to let go
>Mum gets bitten while im running
>Im full of adrenaline
>jump on big dog and start punching the fucker
>my dogs' leg ripped off, hanging by a tiny bit of muscle
>Big dog lets go as a result
>mum picks up my dog and runs inside
>Im holding big dog back while they get inside
>big dog runs off, i presume to find my dog again and finish him off
>sprint inside and see mum holding my dog in a towel trying as hard as she can to stop the blood.
>looks like a fucking scene from a fucking tarintino movie.
>we're both drenched with blood
>pick him up, watch him smile in my arms as we run to the car
>going twice the speed limit, run a red light
>watch as the life slowly fades from his eyes
>mums rambling nonsense
>she's crying so much i cant understand her
>get to vet and scream for help
>they all run out and take dog from my arms.
>mum crawls out of the car and throws up on pavement
>tell myself pepsi can't feel the pain because adrenaline
>watch my dog bleed to death right infront of me
>come home and clean the endless pool of semi-dried blood on the floor.
>smell is unbearable

so there i sat... crying uncontrollably, in a pool of my dogs blood, roughly an hour after I saw his life get taken right before my eyes

I've seen the usual gore/rekt threads on here and it never bothered me.
Seeing this shit for real is fucked and I'd never wish it upon anyone... I have never felt so empty in my whole life. The thought never leaves my mind. How do I stop feeling so empty inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

injuryclaimcoach.com/dog-on-dog-aggression.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic is my dog

if that really went down, i'm honestly sorry for you, fellow user. got a doggo too that i love a lot. and i don't want to sound like a moral fag, but watching random people die on the internet and have something like that happen right before your eyes is a different thing.

Well, that sucks bro Im sorry... Focus on making it right. You get pain and suffering money, and you get to put the other dog down. Hire a decent lawyer.

So sad to hear this, I'm feeling with you. Poor doggo
Do you know the owners of that other dog? I would tell the police what happened, maybe they euthanize that piece of shit and the owners have to pay a fine

oh yah, what i forgot to say; it's often the most fucked up lowlives who own dogs like that. in my city, i often find myself crossing the street when i see fucked up, inebriated junkies and whatnot with such a doggo.

your dog is a fag. needs to toughen up

Dog is neighbours dog, they are really good people, their dog is just generally agressive.
This has happened 3 times before to my other dog and my brother's dog but never to this extent, we never wanted to put their dog down because its typically well behaved around humans...
This happened to my dog "max"
And yes we named them after the softdrink pepsimax

Talk to your friends. Do something

A fine?? uh no he gets to sue the shit out of them.

injuryclaimcoach.com/dog-on-dog-aggression.html

ESPECIALLY if the dog attacked him and his mother while they were trying to get it to stop. Try and get pain and suffering (its hard, but you have a shot.) your hospital expenses will be covered, your dogs funeral costs, any vet bill they charged you for trying to save him etc.

Well nice people or not youre an idiot if you dont sue them. Dogs arent just aggressive. Someone has to be a dick to them.

Wow I just reread that. You literally KNEW it was coming. Why are you even surprised??? He attacked THREE other dogs. That was your warning to put his ass down right there and then.

If this dog has attacked several dogs before, that thing needs to be put down. What happens if instead of attacking another dog like poor Max, it attacks someone's kid? Sue the owner, and get the dog put down. It's horrible to say, but it being alive is a threat to all pets in the neighborhood, and possibly all people in the neighborhood as well.

and "good people" dont let a dog they know is aggressive run around unsupervised, especially when its attacked other dogs. Come on.They killed your dog man.

story cont.
Day after the incident.
>funeral day
>dad gets dog with older brother
>mum and I stay at home
>They come home and bring out a bio-degradable bag
>cut open bag, and plastic bag inside to see our little guy.
>Poke his head out to say our final goodbyes.
>we're all feeling like shit, giving him one last pat
>other dog comes outside and see's dead doggo
>goes up to dead doggo and starts sniffing
>makes us all cry because how fucked it is
>never seen brother or dad cry
>we place him in the grave we dug earlier with his favourite bed and blanket
>take turns shoveling in the hole

It's now 3 days after the "incident" and my alive dog max wont stop crying, walking around the house.
We keep thinking he's looking for his friend and it's so shit because they used to sleep in my room. Now there's only max left and trying to sleep while he cries is the most difficult thing i've ever had to do in my life

The neighbors dog is gonna eat someones kid and hes gonna be like "oh but theyre good people. The dog is normally toally cool and doesnt eat children."

I am so Sorry for your loss. My doggo looks just like yours.

to those asking,
we have filed a police report, the neighbours even told my dad that they'd put it down

Yeah and let me guess, its been 3-4 days and the dog is still walking around chilling. If that was my dog, I would have had the cops there that night taking the neighbors dog to get euthanized. These people are taking advantage of you, cause youre a huge pussy. You shouldve had their dog put down a long time ago. Sorry to be harsh but, this is how it is. Ask anyone reading this shit.

A dog isn't a dog if it can fot in another dog's mouth. Your dog was a bitch. Sorry bud.

got any pictures of him after the attack?

was sorta the last thing i wanted to think about, i didn't really have time to do anything.
hands covered in blood, then as soon as we got to the vet they took him off us and we just watched. My phone was not something that was on my mind

lol
why can't i just shake the feeling that you're an underdeveloped little shit stain yourself that probably gets beat up by the bulkier kids in junior high every day?

Once a dog tastes blood, that fucker needs to be eradicated. Get it put down now.

thank you, i wasn't gonna reply to stuff like this

Hes just such a non confrontational puss that he would rather let his dog get killed than have confronted his neighbors the THREE other times this could have happened before. You wanna know what i really think, is your partially to blame. You will DEFINITELY be to blame if that dog attacks a kid or another dog today or tomorrow, you know - while youre just waiting for them to put it down but secretly theyre not ever gonna do it.

When someone dies, he is supposed to shit everything. Did your dog shit your legs?

Sorry for your story, fuck aggressive dogs

feels same shit happened to my dog except he was grabbed by the neck, we had a chance to save him but was too poor :/

police are going to their house tomorrow, and yes we are partially to blame. thats why it sucks as much as it does because none us can shake the thought that if we had done something then this never would have happened.
You're not doing anyone a favor here. you're just telling us what we already know

no, he didn't die until at the vets, we waited outside for a while right after because of how gorey it was.
I think they glue all the holes shut so when you get your dog back its ears and jaw don't flop about when you bury it

if you're the user i responded to; that was not the gist of your message.

Exactly. So let it the last time you let people walk all over you, and make excuses for other peoples obvious bullshit - call them the fuck out. Dont let people step on you.

Ugly ass dogs

I wouldnt worry too much about the dog now...instead try and get your zits cleared up pizza face

Fuck you, you cunt. OP is not to blame for someone else's dog being a dick. Do fuck yourself.

I understand this is upsetting but you're literally a grown ass man. Have you ever experienced loss before?

I'd be upset if my dog died too, but fuck you're overplaying youre emotions unless you're actually 15 or something, still a bitch though. Time to grow up and realize you have a lot of responsibility in this, now you're obligated to behave differently to prevent stuff like this in the future and hold your neighbor accountable

He is if the dog attacked his dogs 3 times and he never did anything about it.

Also op never explained, do you have a fence? How did the dog get in your yard?

Now the tide shifts to victim blaming.

Yes there's a fence, no idea how dog got in the yard

Dont be a bitch... it's just a dog. Next time get one that can actually defend itself or protect it like a good owner you loser.
Also dogs cant smile you theatralic lier
*was

Shitty people raise shitty dogs. I had a wolf/dog that was the sweetest thing on earth. Your neighbor doesnt deserve a pet. It sucks that the dog needs to pay for their incompetence, but that dog isnt living a happy life either.

You are talking about dogs not humans... man the fuck up. Also leave your crying bitch family. They are not a good influence.

Damn user. I guess now your goal should be to take the advice in this thread, get the neighbors dog.euthanized. if they're not fucktards they should know they're dog is fucked,. otherwise if they aren't compliant you should do everything in your power to fuck them over. Try to avoid suing and shit because they still are your neighbors, but if push comes to shove they can't be absolved of responsibility