About 1,5 months old and it got some weird stuff on it

About 1,5 months old and it got some weird stuff on it

Other urls found in this thread:

autoflower.net/forums/threads/newbies-grow-with-biobizz.43441/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This could be caused by too much fertilizer.

Just gave one now and i didnt give too much

Exact

But the others are fine tho

yousee the little white is squiggly lines? Fungus Gnats, your soil surface beeing too wet Gives them a home, need to mulch with 1" of pea gravel.

whole plant is Way too light green, you need more nitrogen, not a ton, just a bit.

In this pic i can see old growth, no tip burns- but little new growth towards the top of the plant-the brown spots at leaf tips are just the plant burning out toxins. post better pics

find a nutritional mix for edible plants and add it to the soil

looks like you're using shitty substrate

More pics

NVM they look good but i'd up the PPM of feedings, right now they'll be hungry

agree, not composted enough.

we Foliar spray with 50/50 peroxide water once a week-Cheap as fuck-Kills all bugs-helps the plant-kills all fungus

Didnt uused those yet

thanks- The tips are not even close to being brown- fuk them saying your feeding too much/they dont know.

also look like smaller 3Gal? grow bags? I do my little ones in 25 Gal Bags (Rule:1 gal of Substrate for every 2 week of Veg.)for outdoor (non Dep)

post N-P-K bro

This one is my favorite, his name is terry, and they all are

White widow X Bubble gum Fem

all of the WW crosses ive done were not producers they were ok Quality though have you Run this strain through a complete grow?

Nope, this is my first time growing, i got all those seeds from canna seeds

me
on the WWxBG
i cant get over how light green the whole plant is. i'd Definitely start feeding more nitrogen

Site said it can produce up to 400-500 gramms

Where do i get that from and what woud you recommend?

Sorry idk what that means i

The white spots might be a pest, check the under side of those leaves with a magnifying glass for bugs.

ok, good to know- your gonna get addicted to growing bro hahaha

next grow, if going outdoor organic, do super soil (Subcool original recipe) no bottles/mixing/no bs. Fucking Best Smelling/Tasting/Harvesting buds of my life AND ITS CHEAPER!! and mulch!

That marihuana plant has stage 3 breast cancer. It's too late to save it tbh.

Seems to be fine

use what you got>>
on the back of the label it will say a 3 number sequence such as "10-10-10" or "20-12-7"

This

Yeah your fine bro just preventative spray with 50/50 water/peroxide once EVERY WEEK!

idiot

Npk is 4-3-6

The manufacturer should have a "Feeding Chart" on which they recommend a feeding Schedule

Feed a 3 day cycle (day 1 feed-Day 2 water only-Day 3 nothing)

And i uuse this all 3 weeks

Oh shit i threw that away

like i Said Just use up what you have, and follow they're schedule.
When i first started i was like "i want mine to look like this one" and listened t people i knew.
Ive done it all indoor/outdoor/coco/hydro/organic
i settled on outdoor organic.
I been using Medi-one, Smells like human shit, but goddamn it works.

its online

autoflower.net/forums/threads/newbies-grow-with-biobizz.43441/

3rd post

Okay, thank you alot for all this good information, you da MVP

hey, if its working, keep using it. but stop using all pesticides when you start seeing the fuzzy buds forming in august

Looks like typical nutrient burn. Might want to flush the plant a little or reduce the nutrient amount.

Sure, but how can i be sure for this plants to be female?

nah- i leaned the hard way- just trying to help

also In EVERY grow thread some fucknut will claim you are feeding to heavy

FACT-if you are for fact feeding too heavy EVERY leaf tip will brown

MORE ON-MORON

Yeah I agree with other anons, looks like nutrition burn.

after the bud sites show- look on you tube-thay have 1000's of vids showing how to sex
But you seem to have good fem seeds from a legit place, i would just check in late july

no

Okay great, and i noticed that the ph level of the mud is 5,9-6-8 is that top much?

PERFECT 6.0-6.2 is the sweet spot in soil

(ph is from 0 Acid to 14 Base) 7 is neutral- so the question would be" is the PH too low."

okay and thanks again for all this uusefull information user

no prob, have a good grow

Il do an update in about 1 month hope you see it then