CLE: Williams to join Browns as defensive coordinator
OAK: Amari Cooper goes 2-10 on 10 targets in loss
HOU: Osweiler accounts for 2 TDs, Texans advance
OAK: Cook throws 3 INTs in sad end to Raiders' '16

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6yfDoOd4bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EXTEND BORK

try and stop this comfy fuggin train thats going a hundred miles an hour and going to run all over you fuccbois

HERE COMES DAT BOI

GO PHINS!

Is Doug Baldwin Elite?

Do you have the long pass to Hopkins in the red zone?

this tbqh

>Packers-Giants
if Packers don't pull the win out of their asses the season's over. I'm sick of this damn episode.

>mfw Texans are only cause the division is fucking garbage and only got through cause Carr was injured
rest in peace next week

Na all I have is this.

Please beat the Stoolers

>titans lost to the fucking jaguars to lose any chance at the playoffs

beautiful division

good post.

Jay Cutler has more playoff wins than Stafford does

Really puts things into perspective

>posting 2nd best Fin
It's Ristolainen by the way please post him instead

>last two times the Giants have won the won at Lambeau
>won in the NFC championship and divisional round
>they will now win in the wild card round to complete the sweep

Autism cycle is a year late but the cycle once again continues

>tfwdbwdsb

I'm curious Costa Rica, why are you a Dolphins fan? Is it because you live closer to Miami than other NFL teams?

I'm scared in all honesty. Ajayi needs to bring the train.

Honestly it's fucking hilarious to me. Classic franchise like detroit works their damn hardest to make the playoffs and can't get any wins in the post season while the texans make it every now and then and sometimes win playoff games. It's perfect

it's a never ending nightmare

Sorry, Bill.

Detroit needs to go spending crazy on the defense next year

Stafford plays well on the play offs and never has the defensive plays needed to win a game

Why the fuck did Griffin run out of bounds before the touchdown? Why not cut on his route or something?

Offense will be balanced enough for Moore's inefficiencies to be carried by Ajayi's explosiveness and consistency. Tomorrow will be a game of offense because while ours is considerably worse, neither defense is really that good.

Could he be an offensive coordinator? Think of the ebin memes

>inb4 10-6 final score

"""Yes"""

I think his two digit IQ and lack of english skills might be a problem.

mmmm much better
youtube.com/watch?v=I6yfDoOd4bs
top 5 defenseman right here

Fuck the nfl. Serious it fucking sucks.

Last time the refs gave the cowcucks the win...

This time the xecucks.

This shit is getting old.

The fucking refs even admitted to making bad calls.

Paid off fucks.

weird that you just replied, check out what I found.

What will Sup Forums do if the giants beat brady in the owl again?

desu, we didn't play well enough to win the game in the end. The refs fucked up (like they do every week) but it didn't directly control the end result of the game. The cowboys one actually did.

Thanks, top 5 Brock throw of the year. I fucking exploded when this happened

Laugh

So you're saying he'd be viable for the Rams then?

>mfw that happened

I got hit by this damn train twice and I'm ready to get hit by it a third time.

reminder that this was flagged by the refs but this was not

>"Hi seahawks fan here, I just wanted to apologize for the way the refs handled the game. I feel for you guys! The steelers did this to us in the super bowl!, I wish it could have been decided fair and square. You have an AMAZING team, see you next year in the playoffs :p"

Why do people do this

Because they're massive faggots?

oh fucking woe is you, you only have a third of the bowls in the past 15 years

>using social media

I can't wait to see what Gase does to the team after the season is over. I have a feeling we are going to come back kicking stronger than we have ever been.

COTY in my book

Yeah that is a BS call... you can tell that he didn't mean to wrap around his head and put pressure on his chest, not neck or face

Why must the lions be cucked year after year. I wish megatron wouldn't have retired.

>Patriots
>Steelers
>Cowboys
>Seahawks
>Packers

I don't want any of these teams to win the fucking Super Bowl and yet most likely one of them will

>he didn't mean to commit a penalty

oh, well that changes everything

back to the drawing board

bro, I actually have friends.

extremely likely

Biased, but he's my pick too. No other coach has accomplished more despite lack of talent on their roster. Next season will be even more important this his first, in my opinion. I'd hate for him to be 2017's Todd Bowles.

Pats are never going to amount to anything the moment Brady and Belichick retire so you might as well hoard championships while you still can

Not to mention NE dominating superb owls till Eli comes and wins against every fucking odd if given the chance.
>Only won 2 superb owls in past 10 years
>Each time won straight through Packers at Lambeau (GB had 15-1 record first time)
>Each time beat NE at superb owl (only team to do that in 2000s)
>Just drop off the fucking map after everytime to come back years later and do it again

Talk about the real fucking meme team.

I think it'll take about 3 years for the Patriots to hit full tilt after Brady and Belichick retire. Depends on who follows after BB, and you know he'll have a say in who succeeds him. He'll be in Kraft's ear the whole way.

sames

>bro I actually have friends
o-ow

I didn't watch the play and I'm indifferent with how the game went... Just doesn't really seem that bad to me.

Pls win tomorrow, Dolphins

So if Toxins beat Patcucks or Queefs in the divisional... will they finally get respect?

Have you become a chiefs fan now?

>t. Dolphins fan.

Yes, but respect also requires a competent QB, so no.

>beating the chefs
>an accomplishment

No

weren't you just talking shit the other day

If after tonight you still don't think this "sport" is fully fixed then you're intentionally retarded

Nobody except Stooler fans have a reason to want to see Miami lose tomorrow. Everybody hates Shitsburgh and even the division rival Pats would much rather play us again to have an easier ride to the Owl.

>tfw even after the Dolphins beat the Steelers, nobody is going to treat us as a legit threat

But if they win, it will mean that Brock was competent like he was today

You would not be a legit threat because brady would just slaughter you next week. The steelers let tebow beat them when they had the #1 ranked defense and rightfully he got no respect, because it was all a meme

>competent
>today

You're aware he was playing the RAIDERS, right?

I don't hate Pittsburgh. Never had a reason to personally.

Lads.

After we picked up Bork I said if he can not fuck up to the point where we win a playoff game he;'s worth 72 mil.

He's worth 72 mil.

Also that shit is all Lamar Miller.

Should they? We've had more breaks go our way than pretty much any other team this season, except maybe Detroit and all those come-from-behind wins; and their luck ran out too. We're almost more a product of good fortune than a team that can make a lot of noise in the playoffs.

And even if we win, we have to go to Foxborough again with no Reshad Jones, Mike Pouncey, and potentially Ryan Tannehill. Having any two of those three back would still put us as less-than-likely to win since we had them all and still lost to fucking Jacoby Brissett in Week 2.

YOU WILL

>keep hearing talk about Chip Kelly in New England when McDaniels leaves
my biggest fear is he takes the job, McDaniels never comes back and chip fucking kelly is the next coach when Bill retires.

I typically don't hate them either, but a lot of people do. But we have to pick a team we want to see lose tomorrow, and since one of the teams playing is our Dolphins, I imagine we're both in the same boat and want to see Pittsburgh BTFO.

>raiders missing an MVP QB and 3 of the best linemen in the NFL
>had to play a 3rd string QB who had never played a single game in his life nor practiced for it

Don't get to ahead of yourself.

Of course. I'm hittin' up the sports bar with some friends wearing my dolphins hoodie, hat and lanyard.

>Lions

Why are they so bad?

People think Kraft runs that organization, but I'll tell you right now that when Belichick says jump, Kraft asks "how high?". If Belichick tells Kraft to hire Chip Kelly, he'll personally go to his house and sign him to an 8 year contract on the spot. The only reason Belichick would do that is because he believes in Kelly, and if Belichick can believe that much in him, the least the fanbase could do is believe in him as well.

Dey sleepin on da finz.

Horrendous incompetent ownership since 1963?

I'll be doing the same. Too bad I can't drink because I have to work my delivery job after the game, but I'll be sporting a shirt and jersey myself. I'm ready for this game, because I honestly think we can win. That's the difference between this season and seasons past; the team is actually exciting to watch, win or lose. I'm ready for whatever comes our way tomorrow, and I think our boys are feeling the same.

>"I don't hate Pittsburgh"
Amazing
good luck 2morrow senpai. I won't be too bummed out if my stillers get upset. No reason to hate the phins on my end.

it's just fear user, I mean look what he did to the Eagles.

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will miss the playoffs this season

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>Tyreek Hill (4.25 40, 1st rookie since 1965 to having a receiving, rushing, and return TD all in one game; #1 in the NFL in the beaten girlfriends/game stat)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are missing the playoffs this season

The Chiefs divisional round win drought ends in 2016-17
You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

best of luck to you

>t. basement dweller with no knowledge of the Patriots organization other than Tom Brady plays some position on offense

Put 500 on dolphins moneyline
And 350 on giants moneyline

Am I going to cash in?

(Literally betting rent money)

I'm a Dolphins fan, I'd love to see Chip ruin New England like he did Philly. But I'll tell you now that if Belichick vouches for him, it's the right move for the team.

BB has made some questionable calls before with roster talent, but it literally ALWAYS winds up working out.
>"Let's get a WR corps full of literally-whos and win a SB."
>"I'm releasing and putting . Trust me, the production at the position will not be lost"
And so on. BB knows what he's doing.

>implying any surprises remaining on the AFC side of the bracket

Totally not roughing the QB. Nothing to see here, citizen. Move along, now...

To be fair, that's about all most New England fans know about the team too.

You're fucked.

Good as gold, user.