Tons of thread about Finn

>tons of thread about Finn
>not a single one about that qt3.14

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

whore

we discussed this earlier, virgin

she's a hideous anorexic mess

Damn, she looks fine

That's simply because Mike is a better character, and Finn's a cuter actor.

J U S T

3spoopy5me

He's not even cute, and he's just a child

thank you hungry skeleton

SPOOKY

SCARY

SKELETON

>He's not even cute
Delete this

>that jaw
That's shooped right?

Most realistic character in the show. Rejected the nice and responsible guy, ended up with the Douchebag Chad. Just like real life

wtf. Those tits are like lower than A cup. There is literally nothing there at all

WEIRD CHIN

Say again?

Fuck, I like her. Is she in it often enough to warrant watching the series?

Finn is garbage, nigga blinks like he's looking directly at the sun every time he says a line

She's supposed to be like 15 in the show, yeah?

What a terrible line of thinking.
The answer is yes, but still you should watch it because it's a good show fuck you.

She's one of the main characters

I generally hate child actors, especially boys when they are both shit at acting and not nice to look at.

I'll trust you on this one my friend, I'll give it a go.

have u seen many 15 year old recently? They dont have nonexistent tits

He's not cute, get over it faggot

Yes. She's worth it.

You guys are all fucking sick and need to seek mental help

fpbp

>15 year olds have no tits

Wow, were you never 15? Or were you just kept in mommys house until you were old enough to leave your home school?

SQUARE CHIN
SQUARE FUCKING CHIN
WOULD NOT BANG

He's blinking, so what? His blinking is adorable and not excessive at all. Nancy's bones rattling on the other hand? Ugly.

the kids are really not that bad in this series, they do what they can with the material they're given

The child actors are great in it.
Though I'd say the part with her is probably the worst part and with the worst acting.

this everyone in this thread is fucked

>You guys are all fucking sick and need to seek mental help

Why? What have we done wrong?

It's a board full of pedo degenerate faggots that made a billion posts about wanting to fuck that crippled kid from Game of Thrones. What the fuck did you expect?

>The child actors are great in it.

This, and surprisingly there is only one slightly obnoxious child character, but they all are pretty based anyway.

Teenagers though, maybe except for Steve are shit.

I really hope she's getting the help she needs. I try not to criticize people for being too fat or to thin, but she's clearly unhealthy there.

It's said she's being hospitalised. Would be nice to see her in season 2.

>one slightly obnoxious child character
Lucas or Dustin?

Whoa, Wonder Woman is in Stranger Things?

No they are not. You're either an idiot who doesn't know good acting when you see it, or you're a pedophile who wants to fuck the boys.

Gal Gadot wishes she was that THICC.

stop

not him but why do you think they're bad?

Lucas, I can't stand his constant nagging.

I agree

Because Finn is blinking

Blow me Shloma Finkletraub Weinstein Goldbaum.

>gay pedo's on Sup Forums

the fuck? has this place hit rock bottom?

Their mother is superior to both

Are you a newfaggot or what? Gay pedos have infested this place since forever. Shit Kaiji made daily threads about wanting to fuck the kid from Where the Wild Things Are. The pedo menace has been here forever.

What the fuck is your problem? Literally everyone who watched the show agrees that the kids are the best part of it and the Nancy part is the most cringe-wrothy shit.
Are you underage?

Why the fuck are you suddenly sperging out like this?
Seek help.

except all the other threads started every five minutes circlejerking to this bobbleheaded little girl

Their mother is superior to Nancy for sure but then who isn't?

Are we browsing the same Sup Forums or are you confusing Nacy with Eleven?

I liked her on Mad Men

Not into twig people. Sorry.

Good post, friend.

THICC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skele

*rattle rattle*

>tons of thread about Finn
>not a single one about this qt3.14

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

It's shitty they've used Barb to trigger off Nancy's adventures with Jonathan and basically create typical 'who will get the girl' motif.

It should be the other way around desu

>dat man face

You're gay, nigga.

there are currently two threads about Eleven, user.

I got you senpai

no u

There's a shocking lack of social media pics of the actors from this show. Even on /cell/. What's the deal?

> the Douchebag Chad
But he was a decent and normal guy. Not some weirdo.

SSSSSSSSSSSSOMEBODY STOP ME

There are quite a lot. I'm still looking for a photo of Mike and El together alone.

That's what makes him so unrelatable to us.

You sound like a real faggot, senpai.

Millie hangs out literally with every boy from ST but not with Finn

It's weird to me.

Barb is legitimately a wasted character

His explained it was because of the timezone.
he says there'll be something very big for her later.

Yeah, I know, I've seen his scope too, but still there are no pics of them together from the times they were filming ST.

>you never had and will never have childhood friends who are as cool as them

Neither there is about Nancy.

I know this feel

also, sweet t-shirt

>tfw I got D&D for my 10th birthday but never had friends to play it with

wait, how does she have long hair there?

>tfw Sup Forums is the closest thing I have to a group of friends
I dont want to feel this feel anymore

dude I'm sorry

look on the bright side though, at least you didn't play D&D

>you never had and will never have childhood friends who are as cool as them
>you never had and will never have childhood friends
>you never had and will never have friends

I still want to play it someday but nobody is interested now that video games are so accessible and more visually interesting

That's prolly before they've started filming and she had to cut it. Screen test or something

dude, everyone had childhood friends. No kid is autistic enough to not make any friends during kindergarten and elementary school.

I played it with some friends when I was younger and it was kinda cringy but fun

I also tried to play it again some time ago with other friends but it's not the same thing, partly because it's difficult to schedule regular sessions without it becoming a chore, partly because more offten than not the whole thing tends to descend into memes and pop culture references

You're right. Now that I think about it the last time I was genuinely happy was when I went to summer camp with classmates at 12

>that guy who played charmed on playground time by himself, making the sfx with his mouth
>years later became a trans
>that guy who brought banana subs to school
there's always those weird people that everyone avoids because they're different

Mark my words, in 15 years time Gaten Matarazzo will be the new Chris Pratt

Yeah but those weird people then form a clique of losers to play D&D in the basement.

wig

>No kid is autistic enough to not make any friends during kindergarten and elementary school
what if you just don't know that they exist

wtf

Dammit I always hoped Id run into people who really liked it and liked me and then became good friends with them. There goes that.

JUST