ITT: girls that you think would secretly enjoy being blacked

ITT: girls that you think would secretly enjoy being blacked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bHo3OogaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This girl def does. A secret crying to come out.

there are rumors that she did sleep with one black guy from our uni, and yeah she'd look amazing with her lips around a thick bbc

My gf would

what is wrong with you fucking losers

no, seriously

Her name is Jenny

they both would

why does she live in a sauna?

Why do you care what gets other people off?

You mad they don't use your mouth instead? Fag.

Everyone watch out. It's the masturbation police, here to tell you what you can and can't cum to.

I wouldn't count on these ones wanting black cock.

if you get off to other people fucking your girlfriend then you're not really getting off at all are you

sad, beaten little white people. can't even be happy with what you've got unless someone else is dick deep in it making your life even more pathetic than it already is

I'm a fag because I don't want my girlfriend fucked by another man, but you imagining/watching someone else's dick plowing her and that gets you hard eh?

ya

>upset

Good question

Not only do you not want your girlfriend fucked by another man, but you don't want anyone's girlfriends fucked by another man.

It's like you are a fag but your Christian parents beat you when they found out, so you take it out on men, trying to punish them trying to get off because you can't have a fat cock in your asshole.

this bitch definitely

>not only
like me not wanting my girlfriend fucked by another man is already a weird choice

you've got some wiring wrong in your head. you trying to defend this is actually one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen in my life

granted, i/we/everyone knows you don't have a girlfriend. I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt

really what you're into is big black dicks, and then attempting to call other people fags

notice how the pictures stopped when i called it out. that's because you are already aware you're a sad little faggot fuck. If your dad knew how worthless you were he would kill himself and i would understand

>you trying to defend this
I'm trying to defend a mans right to jerk off to whatever he wants, not be bullied into whatever YOU want him to cum to.

I wonder what your "girlfriend" would think if she knew you tried to tell men online what is acceptable to jerkoff to.

She'd probably be disgusted that you care so much

All white girls.

/thread

And this guy

What ways should she be blacked?

My ex gf made this picture for an other dude. I found it out and found a lot of pictures.
Since this time i jerk of to this pics and imagine She is getting fucked by several guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bHo3OogaM

i get the feeling if i was actually bullying you, you'd be getting off right now

my big sis

Look at this big mouth. She needs a big fat dick in it.

If you don't want she is getting AIDS, i would say a white one

I get the feeling if you thought that were true, you'd immediately try being a nice guy to stop me from cumming.

kys niggers and white cucks

meine Freundin steht darauf, wenn ich andere Frauen ficke. Dachte anfangs sie meint das nicht ernst, aber jetzt ist es wie ein Lottogewinn.

I hope you die

seems not so secretly to me

Cuck thread is cuck thread. Stupid neck beards.