Memes are now illegal lmfao

Memes are now illegal lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edibervan/status/872185050460299272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

to be fair memes are cancer. If I was an admissions officer I would also tell people who posts memes to fuck off.

memes are good cancer

This
Shit was fine years ago, but now it's just retarded

what shit

>memes are illegal

fuck normies and reddit for stealing them. Next punishment should be deportation

Learn to reply, summerfag.

fuck off m8 i replied to everything

seems like you've been here for about a year, and now thinks you're part of some cool cult
Why have you taken upon yourself to guard the integrity of the culture of this shithole?

the expression you're looking for is "lurk moar" summerfag

Good
Heil Hitler!

>7▶
>

good. the more this happens, the sooner facebook will die

it is twitter, or was that the point

Honestly you shouldn't have your name, opinions and personal life posted anywhere on the internet in the same place. I don't use social media, but if I did, it would be with an alter ego name so my employees (or in this case school) would not know what I was up to. Facebook is a fucking cancer.

yeah but company's can just see what accounts are yours through ip adress and shit. So use a vpn if u don't want that

>Not having your posts set to private

let's go search that fag up on twitter and reply lol

>any thought that doesn't agree with my worldview should be considered a crime

Faggots can't even handle the fact that other opinions exist.

dudes i am somewhat new how do you reply

They are not illegal
They are not against the law
You still have free speech
But as always you will get shunned for it by public and people are allowed to react however they want
Here it was the counselor reacting negative and it was within his right

how do you reply to replies lmao help

giyf.com

oh like this

Memes are life

true

link to tweet is twitter.com/edibervan/status/872185050460299272

This is liberal beliefs going too far. In my opinion, sharing memes are no different than playing violent video games. Just because you think something is funny/fun doesn't mean you have any inclination towards those beliefs in reality. Just because I think it's fun or funny to murder people in a game doesn't mean I would ever murder or want to hurt anyone. Just because I think a racist meme is funny doesn't mean I have any racist beliefs at all.

Liberals want to be thought police and they think the only way to stop racism is to somehow mind control people to get even the tiniest racist thoughts out of your mind even if a joke and they're ignorant retards.

amen

It isn't even about any possible racism, it's about control and therefore power.