If i had kids...

If i had kids, what routines/diets should i implement in their lives if i want them to be high testosterone and big dicked ?

with your genes, theyre gonna have a micropenis regardless

But what if i get them into exercising and strength training since they were kids ? What if i feed them with a lot of testosterone boosting food ? What if i buy them loose underpants ? Rice shrinks penis, so what if i don't feed them with rice, and only feed them with what white men eat ?

This is a fast board

Gettem eating pussy at an early age...2? 3? Show 'em how to fap, to bump that testosterone level. Fucking pussy by 6, and just keep that pussy coming all their lives.

Also, avoid saw palmetto.

Oh, also, no tofu. Soy beans contain a lot of plant estrogens

Seconded

Have them fuck gay men. Plenty of big fucking buff gay men in this world, they must have how to be alpha male correct.

I can't even ever go to so far as if to go with a further.

How does genetic work ? I mean, generations of testosterone filled diets and routine must change the 'gene' right ? Like, the ancestor of a big dicked man might be a small dicked man.

Ask your missus father if you can see his dick, that's the dick your sons getting.

But I fathered girl childs.

I've seen the outline of his dick and it's small. Me and my two brothers also have small dicks. God, i'm not low IQ and my dad is a successful man but our family must be such a waste.

unless you or your wife is black, there is no chance your sons will have big beautiful cocks.

nice try, whiteboi

It would be better if you didn't have kids

Let evolution take its course

They're still getting that dick, bro. Your father in law's a bad man.

Real answer: let a person with a huge cock empregnate your wife. She'll enjoy it more, and the kids have big penises.

Nope, comes from mothers side

Better answer: Let a person with a huge cock impregnate you, and then you can impregnate your wife. That way, his size will be added to yours and your kids will have monster dicks.

I'm a racelet

I know

Even if she sexted someone bigger than me without fucking him, i would divorce her ass.

Lot's of meat and fat, not processed or shitty vegetable oils. Cooked veggies, fermented dairy, easy on grains, ripe fresh fruit. No refined sugar or fast food.

If their diet is pb&j, breakfast cereal, instant ramen and mcfries they'll be scrawny with mental deficiences. Genetics should be taken into account, some races fair better with lots of grains and/or dairy, but meat and fat are universally good for development. Mineral deficiences (like iron) are common in western societies because of farming practices, so find a way to make them eat liver a couple times a week.

Get them outside and active, limit screentime, once they're past toddler get them involved in sports. Art/music is good for mental development.

All of the above will benefit both sexes.

Noted. No rice, right ?

Many ancient cultures thought large dicks were laughable, and prized other qualities in men. Today we have become like the birds of paradise, where those with the greatest sexual prowess get mates and other valuable traits are ignored. Your penis size has nothing to do with virility or the viability of your genes. Don't buy into all this cuck bbc bullshit.

Fuck off.