Just received my order of finger boxes from Sweden, but now that they're here... what do, Sup Forums?

Just received my order of finger boxes from Sweden, but now that they're here... what do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Customize the interior. You could use FB-9, BoxSilk or Glory (if you can still find it). Won't have any trouble selling those at festivals.

fingerbox in pooper

They look like new blanks. Are you going to customize them? Maybe sell some on ebay. Should go up in value in a few years though.

Shittiest quality in fingerboxes. Hope you didn't pay for this

are these the original 1984 models or just replicas?

seems like mass produced finger boxes, aint good. just sell these off on ebay and buy yourself good quality one

That's a block with a hole drilled, not a box you retard!

If he sells them at festivals, nobody will care about the quality.

>orders "high quality" fingerboxes
>from muslim country

Is this nigger serious? Try Danish ones faggot

what is it?

are we in the fucking stone age? they have electronic finger boxes now you poor nigger

Oh the boxhole finger meme. So I'm the top memer at my school. I know all the dank meme's. So what you do is post pictures of boxes with holes for your fingers. Then someone has to ask " hey OP whats a box hole finger meme" then we all call him a fag and contemplate what we are doing with our lives.

A wooden cube with a whole in it?

Stick the entire box sideways up your ass.

Have you ever tried one? I don't like them. Some things are not meant to be electronic.

>Oh I'm trying to be the mature person in this board becauese literally no one gives a shit about me and everyone I ever met wishes that I get fucked with ten dicks in my feminine penis while sperging out to the fact that I totally outed a single thread and made a huge fucking deal out of it as if I made a goddamn difference.

Fixed it for ya, hun.

It's also fun to see how an autistic outsider copes when he isn't a participant. Nicely done - you get a gold star!

So much this

kek rekt

We got a live one boys

Kek

Here i'll help this thread

Hi guys. What is a finger box?.

>fingerbox envy detected

discord.
=============
gg/ctagmQE