So im 18 and ive always had a relatively high/weird hairline. My hairline looks similar to pic related...

so im 18 and ive always had a relatively high/weird hairline. My hairline looks similar to pic related. It has been like this since i was 16/17 and i havent noticed any change since. Is it balding?

Genetics sidenote: My dad is fully bald but my mums father had a full head of hair into his late 90's and my mums brothers have most if not all of their hair so im a mixed bag genetically.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you shouldnt go bald completely. If your mums dad wasnt bald, you'll likely just experience more thinning of your hair

What's it look like above your ears?

MPB is carried matrilineally. If your mom's brother didn't bald early, you're probably fine as far as natural balding goes.

If you start losing hair, that means it's likely a health or stress issue then.

Some people just have high hairlines. You should be fine m80.

You have a widows peak. That's all. Nothing to worry about.

re-assuring news guys thanks. ill post a pic in a sec and you can see for yourselves.

yeah, could just be a high hairline, but even if you start thinning/balding, just shave it off. no shame in that.

i guess if you really like your hair and it truly does start thinning out you could take the route of doing hair transplants. so what if its cosmetic surgery? people do fake teeth and straighten out crooked noses and shit all the time.

its your meat-machine bro. do what makes you happy. just remember its permanent.

heres a pic for reference.

my hair and everyone in my familys hair is super thick and i havent seen any decline in the thickness of my hair so i think im okay in that department, mostly concerned about receding

bump

OP here. my brother turned 16 literally yesterday and has a similar hairline to me but less severe, not sure what this means but could be significant?

honestly cant say. my family is set up just like yours with hair and i lost my hair, hair line receding first. maybe it'll stop maybe it wont.

yeah unsure at this point...just paranoid...i would be totally okay with my hairline if i was maybe 5 years older....the fact that it hasnt changed in a couple years is the only thing making me question
whether or not im balding

I got a big head/forehead i'm getting the same hair as op
>23yr old
>Thin hair
>bighead/forehead
>blond

fuck me.at least im not fat or ugly af

For me my hair is thinning in the back but weirdly enough my hairline is the only thing that is still thick. I shaved my hair off a few months back and i could see the outline of the hairline perfectly about two inches, let me see if I can find a pic.

im the same but not thinning lol

OP here, a pic would be interesting as i have no thinning whatsoever front or back and id like to see what to look out for

Like this but without having to pull the hair back. Even pulling the hair back the lack of hair follicles is noticeable. Someone help im only 19 this shouldnt be happening to me

Dude you will be bald by 26. My dad went bald by 24 and he noticed at 18 his hair line receding.

Most fucked up thing I have ever seen was a 16 year old that had a combover. He was a rude asshole.

shit that looks pretty bad, what parts of your head does it effect?

You can see the hairline is normal, no thinning whatsoever but right behind it on the top of my head there's barely any hair, luckily its easy to hide but I absolutely have to avoid getting wet and too much sunlight. Also I have to wash my hair literally every time before I leave the house

kek lmaooo

To be fair I just woke up, the thing is it gets twice as thick when i shower, the pic is of me literally pulling hair back, let me see if I can find one with my hair "put together"

i mean thats a possibility...but aparently some of my uncles on my mums side (i have 4) went through something similar and they all have their hair except for one (to be fair hes only my mums half brother)

Also just the top of it. And I'm not balding perse cause I never see clumps of hair around or a significant amount of hair, I remember even when i had a lot of hair trying to hide bald spots, i.e. the reason for the head shaving. But when I realized I have an egg-shaped head and I cant pull off the bald look, I let it grow out.

Heres another

Anyone know what it might mean? Had a similar experience?

Yeah this is probably gonna 404 before I get an answer

discord.
---------------
gg/ctagmQE

That hairline looks better if you do a sort of rockabilly hairdo.

mine was like this until my mid 20s. now the peaks are going "deeper" and there's thinning between them but not at the front. I'm 30. I expect to have lost the hair from the top of my head almost fully by the time I'm 40. No fucks given - though it did bother me when I was younger. Embrace the baldness, you'll sleep easier

commit suicide

OP here again, id be totally fine with it if i was your age but im so fucking young and its making me depressed...thats if i am balding

>18 yo and that hearline
you are going to be bald in 5-6 years.

Saaame bruh

try propecia if you dont want to go bald in 5 years.

Just shave your head. Then people will just think you chose to be bald instead of being forced.

dude your hair is thicker than a womans

yeah it's super thick...just worrying about it receding

your dad or moms father bald?

my dad's dad is bald but my mum's father had a thick, full head of hair well into his 90s

from?

from what?

I guess the hair/bald gene aka allele is the dominant of the two, or you have two recessive allele's.

>your dad or moms father bald?
OPs Moms pussy is bald, but I suspect she just shaves [shrugs]

Don't worry about it.
What is the most majestic animal on the planet?

The BLAD eagel!