White bois and white women everywhere coming to the realization of the supererity of the black man

White bois and white women everywhere coming to the realization of the supererity of the black man

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/hanging/video-alleged-show-white-supremacist-hang-black-woman/
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up nigger

>mad
thats why your women is with the black man

Dear black men.

Take them, fuck them.

Now you can deal with their shit.

White women are the worst one's.

Don't blame us when you realise just how crazy and shorty and emotional they are.

I fuck black nerd bitches anyway, with braces.

When I come home there is fried chicken and grapes waiting.

And that black booty.

>proud to be with a sheboon
>being this beta

Fuck you, she's cute. Can roll tight blunts and cook.

And treating a woman good is new to them so I'm like extra awesome in her eyes.

Pound sand white bitch.

this why white women love the black man, because you white bois too beta to handle them

>honoured
Britbong fucking cuck

The long phallus is an evolutionary precursor to a long sustained rape culture. A long penis makes it easier to rape the unwilling female, for it is easier to maintain the insertion of just the tip while evading nails and bite wounds.

A 6" penis, as is that of the average white male, is 1" longer than necessary to stimulate the female g-spot. This penis size is an evolutionary precursor of a culture of love and respectful, consensual, intimacy.

I have a bwc and have no problem getting pussy! So take this Nigger - bestgore.com/hanging/video-alleged-show-white-supremacist-hang-black-woman/

Naw maybe I'm just smart and know that white bitches are off the chain.

Only a white bitch would be this mad.

Go get some black fuck.

I got new though. I played sports in college not all black dicks are 12 inches.

They come in all sizes even small

Which size tastes the best?

Yeah and your black mama be chewin on this

>tfw niggers really believe white people care about whores whoring themselves out for some mutant cock to then birth bastards that they'll never be able to support

Astute observation my dear fellow.

haha they only seem superior because of generations of selective breeding by white plantation owners. Eugenics works!

like a piece of shit on a human

I think there is only 1 flavor. And it's penis

Almost quints of truth

Whatever

nigger here

trust me take aaaaalllllll the black women you want, fuck that shit man, i can't deal with goddamn hood rats no more, somethings in the water these days those bitches aint sane no more

discord.
--------------------
gg/ctagmQE

Just another example of white people taking something and making it better

Shiit mayne, dem snow bunnies wan sum blak cock bc we have ejipt in aur bluuud nigga. WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT

She's like a black weebo. Never got a chance to fuck with a real hood bitch.

They like my hair though.

Damnit why condoms!

Part of the thrill of taking black is getting it bareback. Because its risky, especially if she's not prepared for it. Because then she's got that fear running in the back of her head "omg I cant fucking believe im doing this, he's bare, I dont want to get pregnant"

Through pleasure she can push through those fears.

haha like nearly all women aren't on birth control

condoms are for disease

>cringe

Black shaft white head

What do you get out of this?

Is it a fetish?

Why do you care what people do when it doesnt involve you?

>supererity

I agree white fat cucks and jews pushing lies claiming its fact .

Oooh yea cause you have a big sick that makes you soooo much better. Worse thing about this is it's probably some small dicked fat teenager who's never seen a puss in real life.

the average vagina has a depth of 4 inches.