Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discord.
---------
gg/ctagmQE

I do

My sister and my mother aren't the same person. That's a good enough reason.

I'm not White but I'm heavy into White Pride and Supremacy.

Simple, Im not a piece of garbage unlike the subhuman racists.

Get out.

I'm not White lol

Oh I'm totally a race realist.

Like the niggers, spics, gooks and Muslims coming into your country?

this is why

because i don't blame my problems on other people

You probably never walk too far from your basement, I'm pretty sure you never meet any of these persons in the reality.

The fat angry woman looks like female Chris-Chan.

I'm not stupid enough to believe in racial supremacy.

You can keep defending those people at the comfort of your basement sweety.

Alright nigger, this is now a PaulsEgo thread.

I do.

College peers recently found my Facebook page filled with the ideology of white nationalism.

While they are planning a way to get me kicked out I'm planning their massacre.

Not at the school of course, that would just be too cliche.

Why would I be proud of something that I had no control over?

White pride, black pride, and guy pride are all dumb.

Paul is sad because OP is such a retard.

I have real accomplishments in my life to be proud of. I'm not worthless white trash whose only source of self-esteem is having white skin and pretending that means I'm connected to the people who actually built our civilization.

school shooter pride world wide

We don't want you nigger

Because I'm black, faggot.

The girl is hot tho

Kek

I am , but don't try to redpill faggots here op. They think if they are sjws and liberals they are actually doing something good except slouching on their backs and not having a job and living off of daddy's money and/or wellfare. But nevertheless they will get what they want ( gangrapes, terror attacks etc.. )

>black
>using punctuation and grammar

Stop lying fag

Didn't know Mexico was a primarily Muslim nation, I thought they were just a buncha Catholics.

That bitch is . And a mixbreed at that

Sorry I ain't ghetto trash, Billy Bob.

Because pride doesn't need to be loud and obnoxious to exist. Pride can also exist as a quiet dignity and working to build and achieve heights unimagined previously. To be superior, you must behave and act better than those who are your inferiors, for if the only thing separating the superior from the inferior is merely skin color, said superiority rings hollow.

who said it was a muslim nation ? smart liberal here man... lol

Nothing to explain, I am a proud white nationalist.

>merely skin colour
this is a canard
>Because pride doesn't need to be loud and obnoxious to exist. Pride can also exist as a quiet dignity and working to build and achieve heights unimagined previously.
The precise distinction between our pride and progressive "pride". Our pride is not some self-indulgence, it is recognition. Recognition of the cloth we are cut from, of the shoes we must fill, of how high our bar is set. To promote that a people lose sight of such a thing has no definition other than intentional subversion.

I'm black and Hispanic but it's fucking retarded as shit that whites can't be proud of their heritage
>White Power
>And yes, there is a difference between a black person and a nigger

>How high our bar is set
Cletus, your bar is as low as it can possibly be, don't kid your retarded ass.

You'd be surprised by just how much of it is artificial presence here. Sup Forums gets nuked by shills and nongrassroots day in and day out pushing this stuff, and Sup Forums is one of the biggest targets. This is literally part of several multimillion dollar campaigns. Leftists will still claim they're not the establishment though.

You went from waxing rhetorical to low brow pretty quick.
As long as you know your place I guess.

Tyrone, it's time to stop denying biological determinism. You're not like us and you need to go back. Europeans have their own issues they need to work out and they don't have time for your black ass needing constant help to guide you through the simplest shit.

Pride in anything you didnt achieve yourself is retarded

First of all, my name is J'amari, not Tyrone you stupid cocknugget.

Second of all, it's news to me that the state of Minnesota now belongs to Europe.

This.

>user's graduation
>gets his degree
>parents tearfully approach afterwards
>father looks at his son, a man grown now, truly
>feels a swelling in his chest
>places a manly hand on his boy's shoulder
>a tear in his eye
>"Son. I just want you to know how proud I am of you."
>"t-talk shit get hit dad!"

This

>Implying that I need your help
Oh piss off Cletus I don't need your assistance with anything

Because I'm not a massive faggot like you are OP, pic related because it's you.

Strawman harder, faggot

user, pride for others is literally one of the most significant prosocial institutions there is.

I do, fuck death to all niggers, muslims etc...

>I-I don't need your help
>collects welfare in Afrikaans

Constantly Craving Cocks was a good movie, OP did good there.

>I don't speak ape
>Welfare? The fuck? I earn a paycheck sweetie

I think Dicksuckula was his best work

Because cousin-raping chicken fuckers like this are something I should be proud of?

Your race is nothing to be proud of because he had no choice in the matter nor did you accomplish anything to be that race. It's like saying "I'm proud that I'm 6'1" tall". Take pride in what you do, only those who do nothing seek pride in what they are.

Wtf i'm not a chink

Dicksuckula is kinda overrated tbh, it drags on too long and there's a big gaping plot hole at the end.

Kek low IQ detected

Did you not see the picture dumbass? You clearly are.

>sweetieposting
spicy!

OP's secret dream.

Op keeps dreaming of a white girl for Christmas, Santa brings him one, but the chimney turns them all black.

Santa Claus is black confirmed.

I'm all for segregation - small communities of like minded individuals with the same values and goals would be Utopia, but you white pride fags are worse than blacks. You blame your laziness and resulting ill fortune on them because that's easier than looking in the mirror. If you were to rid the world darkies and Jews, you'd turn on your inbred selves.

Cunts.

the clue is in the first line. It's 2017, not 1937.

im from the future not the past

Really? I never noticed, but that's probably because I was stoned off my ass Everytime I watched it

But my dad can see me and say "Yeah, I jizzed that"

Fuck of shitbaiting faggot

Kek. We should turn Ringo into the new Pepe

Santa can not be black, because we do not fear him.

santa doesn't steal though

Yeah but a black man is more able to break into people's houses without anyone noticing.

I don't get the bald guy...what's his deal?

Well I'm not closely associated with those who invented air craft travel.

What OP would love to have in his faggot ass mouth.

>niggerposting

Have IQ over 80.

People aren't proud to be white anymore because of the white people that were linked to racism / discrimination etc. Even though now a days a lot more white people are not racist and some even support black supremacy (black lives matter)
To conclude:

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>ok
>DIE
>will do

we live in a day in age where white people absolutely despise the white race.