Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Just bought mushrooms, did I get ripped off?

Payed 40 euros.

You the same guy from the thread last night or?

I haven't seen this copypasta yet. Yes that's a ripoff. It looks like real shrooms to me but probably should be about $15 worth.

How many grams? Also no copypasta.

A gram here is around 10 euros.

Depends on the potency, tread lightly and have a good trip sir

Mostly dustlike content, although there are some parts of small mushrooms, trees and such.

Yes, same guy.

Anyone got any idea of how much it is?

If that is actually an eighth then it's priced about right. It just looks small to me, but get yourself a scale.

looks like the right kind, but usually mine atleast seem a bit more blue when dried like that.

we need to know how many grams that is to give advice on the price but I think that looks a bit small for 40 euros

Was told 4 grams.

bump for gram count interest

Hard to see, but looks like 3-3.5g

I cant see that being over 1.5-2g max. Unless its really good mushies you got ripped. But if you enjoyed the trip and it was the money, who's to say you got ripped off?

Keep in mind guys, that 1 cent euro is not as big as an usd penny. That bag isnt that big. You need a scale..

It's the new swedish "en krona" google it

You can see it here

Depending on the species you either got ripped off or got a great deal, with mushrooms it all depends. Can't know if you don't know the weight really. If cubensis loons like you paid to much but not really a straight "rip off" like you didn't get fucked too hard but still . Some species that'd be enough for two strong trips. So it all depends. If it's something weak like cubesis thiugh it doesn't look great

Will return with the name of the species.

Why would anyone buy shrooms?
It is legal to ship grow boxes inside the EU. Just buy a box and grow your own.

Not OP but I live in the US

The specie is "Mexicana"

user is wise.

min polare köpte en låda som man växer egna i för typ 200 kronor och han fick typ 30 gram svampar av det.