How many anons collect panties or lingerie? Used, new, vintage, swimsuits, anything

How many anons collect panties or lingerie? Used, new, vintage, swimsuits, anything

I want to know what you collect and your favorite things. Tell stories if you have any

Come on pervs I know you like to wear them and sniff them

I regularly sniff my sisters .
She lives with me in an apartment and she leaves her cum stained panties all over her room.

I think she knows what i do because before she left for a week she put 3 or four pairs hanging on the towel rail in the bathroom and they where so sticky it was stupid.She has never left anything in there

Never asked her about it

stole from 4 different girls so far.
mostly washed ones because i was concerned rubbing dirty underwear on my pee pee when i was not 100% sure they were clean.

but sniffed and fapped with a few more

I like to collect bras mostly

Panties and hosiery is fun but I love bras. Anything lace, unlined, soft molded, any kind really as long as it's kind of sexy. But anything nice I like. Not a huge fan of victorias secret, they're too "basic" for me.

I also used to take my moms underwear and smell it and even wear it. That's how I started crossdressing. Favorite outfit is probably opaque stockings, a black lace bra that's lightly lined or entirely unlined if the cup is lace too, a wolford garter belt and some sexy lace panties

Always wanted to buy used ones but I never have before

I wish I just lived with girls so I could smell them but I live with all guys

Nice

Was really drunk one night, ended up having sex with buddy's wife. Asked her for her panties so I could remember the night and since then i steal, sniff, and wear panties don't know why it's such a fetish to me now

I have an online order close to $1000 right now actually

A lot from amazon, some from soma and some from wicked weasel. But, I haven't owned a pair or used or stolen ones. I want to go to the dorms in my school and steal a few pairs from the laundry room

If only these guys would shave

i rarely shave it all, too much upkeep

you could always just do it on your chest and bikini area and not your legs

What's everyone's favorite pair, brand and kind of panties and who did you take them from?

HNNNNNNNNG!!! MOAR?!

those panties are hawt as fuck

they are. wish I knew where I could buy them

She leaves her panties all over the house.

Checkd, how many moar do you have of her ass in those panties?!

None sadly

That's it

Yes, I'm a plumber. Regularly steal from customers hampers.

hottt

have you taken any or smelled them?

Same girl? If not any moar of blue panties' ass in other panties?

No, not the same girl

Let me check

Is she your roommate?

Thats fucking awesome. Are there usually dirty thongs? Any younger or teenage girls?

Thanks Sup Forumsro! Fingers crossed!!

Wife, so not really necessary to take em because I'm basically tripping over them daily. Don't really smell them either for similar reasons.

I'd be sniffing and licking them at every opportunity with that ass!!

Guess it's just not as exciting when you're married huh?

This is fucking amazing are you still here?
So im assuming shes your younger sis since she lives at your place? So she leaves them just anywhere around her room? Is it her cum you mean or like a guy who fucked her's cum? Fuuuck so she like hung them up by the string on the towel rack dirty worn ones?? Dude that was on puropse

That's part of it. I already know her intimately. I grew up with 3 sisters too so the panties all over the house is just nothing new.

Ah, I guess that all makes sense

I only grew up with my brother so it was always really cool when I could find one of my mom's thongs laying around or raiding her drawer for lingerie to wear

I think this is everything blue or kind of blue that I have

If I had my other hard drive I'd just dump pictures of panties

Love it. I like panties mostly, bras just feel a little awkward but fun to pinch your nipples in them.

Just got a pair of Under Armor thongs that are the most comfortable I've ever worn!

My cousins new pair of lingerie stole this from her phone

I have one under armor thong and love it too

It's awesome at the gym

I started getting into panties when I was really young. Probably middle school I guess. Friend's dad subscribed to playboy and another magazine, so when my friend's family wasn't home he'd go in one bathroom to "use the bathroom" and I'd go into a different one that was connected to his holder sister's room. Needless to say, eventually I noticed some worn panties on the ground and it went downhill from there.

are you a trap or a pervert?
either way I'm not happy

Where

More of her getting her panties wet
I imagine there's a market for these somewhere...

Been collecting my friends wife's panties for a few months now

I'd buy them

I kept three from my ex. I thought I'd collect some from each of my ex's. But as a classic Sup Forumstard that's the only ex I've had.

If I needed money I'd be FedEx ing them today.

Pic didnt load here you go

even if you don't need money I'd still buy a worn bra and a few pairs of panties

I had a good collection but I moved in with a girl and had to get rid of them

How much for these? Haha

Extra deep in her ass

Also, she hardly ever wears bras because her tits are too small.

I'd give you a 20 for em, shipped

More for other pairs, how long she wears them and if you have any bras too
shit. not even like sports bras

Answer this! Any pics of them? or her?

pics of cousin?

I get that. It got to be pretty hard to keep those hidden.

I'll see what she thinks for grins. Not surprised if they cost close to that much though. Women's underwear is pricey. Yes, She wears sports bras mostly. Tiny tits...

ha, sounds good man

Yeah dude, I know. I buy my own sometimes just to wear and it's expensive. I'd do $35 for a sports bra and those grey ones

I had a hefty collection of my girlfriends friends panties. I went through a "HOLY CRUSADER!" phase and threw away all of my sinful belongings so I'm back to square one

I'm sure she'll just laugh but maybe she'll get some entrepreneurial ideas. She has frilly ones also. Too much to post.

DAYUM! Any of her in those panties?!

damn dude, you're lucky

But my offers still stand if she's down

Ok. If you have a specific request I can see if I can deliver. Otherwise, ttyl

Not really anything specific, just $20 for a pair of panties or a thong, $35 for a sports bra and panties and if there's any hosiery I'd pay for that too

my email is [email protected]

Would wear/10

And I'd pay premium for non sports bras too

Spirit of Sup Forums femanon here who has been wanting to sell my panties. Just throwing it out there. Id send ya a pic or keep it anonymous whatever is more fun for you. Let me know if ur interested sick fucks i love you

Shit i didnt see someone else was already ahead of me i am a different person lol

Like I said to that guy, I'd probably buy them. Panties, lingerie, bras, hosiery, anything like that.

I posted my email above, we can talk if you want

Need ass pic in panties and another pic holding them in your hand to verify. Similar to how this user presented his wife.

You'll be recieving an email from me soon!
And I'm on it give me a few minutes