Star Wars Ranking:

4 = 5 > 3 > TCW > 6 > Rebels > 1 > 7 > 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg
starwars.com/video/luke-confronts-jabba
youtube.com/watch?v=aWe1FInybWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you're forgetting just how bad episode 1 was - if you're rating it higher than TFA.

Episode 2 is my favorite, not even memeing

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

5>4>6=3>1>2>7
not really based on merits but rather how much I'd rather watch them

Thank you for posting the obviously correct one

Do we really need this thread every day?

5>4>7>6>Clone wars> Rebels
Prequels arent canon

TPM was not that bad, it's slow, but not bad

TFA might beat it once there's a continuation to the story though, at the moment it's kind of open-ended

but the clone wars is part of the prequels

>Prequels arent canon
oh just shut up

The tv show is not the films

You could just stop going on Sup Forums every day.

Obviously bait, but here.

Except that 7 is shit compared to the prequels.

Both cartoon tv series are objectively better than every single movie.

before you get a shitstorm all over you, I'll say that, lore-wise, the prequels add a lot more than this trilogy seems to be so far, so until I see more of this trilogy I agree with this.

>Both
All three*
youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 >> 1 >>>>>>> 2 > 7

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 1 > 2 > 3

This is the official non-pleb non-contrarian ranking. If you disagree with it you are either a pleb or a contrarian faggot.

>2>3
>7>prequels
sounds like you're the contrarian here

>Revenge of the Sith last
>non-pleb

Fixed

This shit's kino.

>picture for ants
>dumb retcons
not so fixed

This is the best one. Then tcw then slight power gap and rebels

Closest to correct
5>4>7>6>3>1>2

>7>6
nigga 6 is necessary to even understand 7

>tfw no one ever puts the holiday special in the rankings

Reminder if you rank 1 > 2 you have an incredibly limited understanding of film. Of course you can like Phantom over Clones, but in no way shape or form is it the better movie.

5>6>4=3>1=7>2

Ranking, not viewing order.

I know

5>4>6>=3>

Then your reasoning is completely retarded.

ROTS and ANH are the only star wars flicks worth watching

2 and 7 = flick
1, 4 and 6 = movie
3 and 5 = cinema

So why does it being necessary in order to view the 7th even matter in terms of quality? Watching 2 is necessary for 3 but 3>2. Same for 5>4. If anything that would have to mean the ranking goes 1>2>3>4>5>6>7 but that's stupid and wrong

>If you don't agree with me you're stupid and just don't understand
Alright dude

What's so impressive about this?

kino

first of all, it's not better quality wise. Also, 7 is so full of non-immediate references to the OT that it wouldn't make nearly as much sense in a vacuum as 6.

Was this tinted in Ps or does the blu ray version really look this good?

Actually seeing as it's essentially a reboot introducing you to mostly new characters and just referencing the old films 7 is more palatable for a new audience than 6 if you'd never seen 5 or 4. 6 would make much less sense in a vacuum. It was designed to remind old fans of the OT but to be understandable by a new audience who hadn't seen the films

this:
starwars.com/video/luke-confronts-jabba

would make much more sense to a newcomer to a series than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aWe1FInybWI

Six is by far better than 7, but your reasoning why it's better is completely wrong.

this looks good.ps or blu-ray and if it's blu-ray where can i download it?

>The end of a movie makes more sense than the beginning of a movie

The entire movie builds up to that moment. That's a stupid argument. Maybe if you were comparing Jabba scene to Poe meeting old guy, but both make sense to a newcomer

The entire movie lead up to a cliff-hanger, leaving it feeling incomplete until episode 8. For now, it's a build up with no punchline.

Also, my point is in subtle cues and what not, like the camera resting on this strange middle aged man standing on a cliff while we get no explanation of his character whatsoever. Poe and Max Von Sydow are pretty much inconsequential other than kickstarting the story.

We can understand that it's Luke though, which is enough. The arc of the movie is finished. The primary goal of the movie is complete and the main conflict, from the opening sentence of the title crawl, is resolved. It isn't as much a cliffhanger as much as just the end of a movie with intended sequels. A cliffhanger would be if we were left wondering if he'll be there, or if he's even alive. But there aren't many questions left unanswered in the cliffhanging "oh no what's gonna happen" sense as much as in the "what happened in the past of this narrative as in how did we get to this story and how will it end eventually" questions logical for a first entry of a trilogy

I see your point about it not being a cliffhanger, maybe it's just because I'm comparing it to the ending of the first films of both of the other trilogies. But while we know who Luke is, imagine being a kid and seeing this as your first star wars. He has no idea who Luke Skywalker is outside of a few mentions in the movie, and won't really leave the theatre knowing much more about him at all. I feel like he was just kind of shoved in there, seeing as how R2 just magically wakes up and says "here's Luke lol" in the last 5 minutes.

>star wars commander is now more canon than the dark horse comics

trashed

4 = 5 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

This is the final answer.

Definitive Ranking:
5>4>6>3=7>1>2

how could the two definitive answers be so wrong?