If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Send them all to all-girls schools.

Girls can only use the bathroom once a day at noon.
Naughty girls who can't hold it and wet their panties or try to sneak to the bathroom are punished as follows:

1st offense: Forced to wear nothing but their panties (dry or otherwise) for the rest of the day.
2nd offense: Bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone, until their butt is red.
3rd offense: Must wear nothing but diapers for an entire week. Bathroom access is entirely restricted.

Kek! You sound a lot like somebody I know

buttplugs
knee length skirts with no panties
tank tops with no bra
gotta wear a remote control vibrator up the cooch
every guy (and girl) has a remote that activates them

anyone who removes them becomes a public fucktoy first offense for one class period

second offense is stuck in the fuck stockade for a day

third offense we call a special creampie assembly and everyone gets a go

oh?

Have them all be naked and free to use by any guy.

Punishment: ?

where you study fam, i'm with ya

Yeah, just the way you phrase things. And the specifics of what you described. And even the way you wrote "oh". It's uncanny.

i wonder how the girls would react to these rules

At the start of school year, male teachers and students respectively elect the 2 cutest girls of each class.

Each friday these 2 girls are forced to satisfy the needs of their male teachers during rest / lunch pause, as well as staying 1 hour over end of class to do the same with their colleague students asking for it.

bump

what would the girls who get elected say?

If one of the girls refuses, she gets choked to death by a randomly elected guy dick.

If they bite the dick choking them to death, they're shot in the head and defecated on.

A new girl is then elected to take her vacant place.

Shes cute insta?

Every girl is forced to inject aids into them.
>get rekt

don't know insta
what rules would you make for her though?

Sophomore girls are taken out to satisfy the sexual needs of the school. To prevent pregnancy and to keep their purity, vaginal sex is prohibited. Their vaginas will be sealed with a vibrator. Anyone that removes it without permission, regardless if its a male or female student, will be expelled. Vaginal sex outside of the school is fine. All other body parts are fair game. After the year, is over, they have the option to remain on sexual duty for as long as they want. Girls that try to escape will be displayed to the public in the bathroom.

why only sophomore?

Not much.

To make them accept their situation, they would be given more rights than typical students (be allowed to miss school, be late, and smoke pot), and they would also earn some money from it (300 dollars per week).

But any resignation would get them choked to death by a guy's dick.

Don't want to affect their education too much. Like I said, they have the option to stay for the rest of their lives.

what would most guys to do her then?

Anal, throatfucks, handjobs, footjobs. They have access to the vibrator's settings too. There are several cases of girls taking two dicks in their anus at the end of the year.

i wonder if the girls' feet would be used often, seeing as how common the fetish is

Every girl must wear a fake pregnant belly and wear short, skin tight dresses

Of course. With the pussy off limits, guys find plenty of new ways to use the girl's body.

i love thinking about footstuff being done to a girl, especially if she hates it

The guys tend to be quite sadistic. The more a girl seems to hate it, the more they do it. Those who are utterly repulsed by it have their feet covered in cum at all times.

what about girls who hate it when guys get turned on by sniffing her feet?