*farts*

*farts*

only dogs can hear it

i wonder if her anus is flush with her back. like drilling a hole in a wall

how can she fart without an ass? the air would just flow out with nothing to block it

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

fucking kek

Nah man it would be more like a soft hiss
pppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt

i think it'd be more like central air in a small home. a gentle whirring sound

How often do you think Taylor rips ass bros? What do you think her farts smell like? Do you think she enjoy the scent of her own brand?

I would imagine she farts whenever she has gas in private. I don't see her as a very gassy person tho. Eggs. Always eggs. I think she just LOVES the smell of her own farts. Most people don't mind them, but seeing as she is as self centred as she is she just can't get enough. She probably lets rip under the covers just to give herself a dutch oven

*BRAAAAAAAPPPP*

Oh yes, my succulent piggy, eat more, and more, digest more calories, and when you can't fit anymore in your disgusting gullet let out a big stinking fart. My farty fat fart, delicious braphog, on days when you're not in the house I sneak into your room and sniff your XL musty panties that have long molded over from such an enormously hoggish skinswamp for a tasty treat my braphog may have left, if only to satisfy my pallet for the afternoon. My loving braphog, my darling braplet. Br. AA. P. Just the sound of your farts is music to my ears, each syllable a concerto. Br. AA. P.

>Taylor Swift
>wearing XL panties
at least modify your pasta to fit a little

a real connoisseur

*farts*

>somebody actually wrote this

excuse me?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

Taylor: SNIIIIIIIIFFF

joanna needs to sit on my face

it would be a shame if someone tweeted this thread at her

someone PLEASE do

Do this

Delete this! Taytay does not fart ever!

i like how none of us actually have the balls to do it

Sure do wonder why i wouldn't tweet gross fart fetishim to a famous artists over twitter. Not only would i out myself to the world as a gross deviant i would also expose my twitter to Sup Forums

>implying she'll even notice it

Other people probably will tho

Nice

holy shit

I don't get it

Why does Sup Forums love fart jokes? Aren't they supposed to be the lowest form of humor?

music is the lowest form of human expression, so it makes sense

Her flat ass makes her really cute!

If ever there was a thread to show just how much /cel/ is needed in order to save Sup Forums, this is it. That or these threads could be posted on Sup Forums instead.