Kino is back

Kino is back

New trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=_f728vAHmRg

warner brothers animation is so fucking piss poor i wish batman fans would stop pretending it's good

If the animation's going to be crappy they might as well have went with a 60-70's cartoon style.

Seeing it done Hanna-Barbera style would be awesome

I want to fucc robin's boypussy

What in the fuck happened to WB animated?

Their DC movies are all pretty great, right until Justice League War.

Everything has been complete shit since.

Recently watched a few older movies, and they are all great (DNR, Year one, a few JL movies).

Flashpoint was the last good product, everything since is lame and Marvel animated quality.

HOLY FUCK YES

Snyder is now running everything DC

> RRRROBIN I'M SO DRUNNK

West never slurs his lines on Family Guy, what's happening here?

I've known about this project for a good year now, and the end result is really disappointing considering what this project could have been. It's Killing Joke all over again.

pic related is my personal favorite

>I've known about this project for a good year now
lol nerd

>not using Jonathan Case's art style
they dun goofed

>Nathan Fillion delivering
>constantly flirting with WW
>Good action
>That beheading in the beginning

Perfect example of a good DC movie

age is a mother fucker

Your fine, until one day, you're not.

I agree, yet fan films and other companies can put much higher quality animation.

I'm in the industry friendo

Reason for the bad quality too is due to putting more money to their live action films and spending more money to fix it with reshoots.

Is there a chance that voice-acting will be better in the final product? It doesn't even sound campy bad, it's just bad.

What
It looks like something from Night Swim

Great and all, but Adam West doing the voice is not good, they should have use autotune to make him sound younger desu senpai

> joker has no mustache under his makeup.

shit voice direction. should of done another take

>should OF