youtube.com/watch?v=thTF6O-zzm4
youtube.com/watch?v=AqaAszIJwgk
youtube.com/watch?v=3X6AaNbZZfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VRDBHZEF-Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s1 finale assassination attempt

Kind of like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-nG42AIULc

Something really interesting I noticed at the end is how the camera focuses on Patsy's reaction. It would be surprising for him to be overjoyed about it since he hates Tony for killing his twin brother. I wonder if that little shot of Patsy at the end was a hint towards the theory that Patsy killed Tony...

God,this show is just so fucking good.

Too hard to choose one, but i really like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=yN5rW6H9IHM

It's weird watching season 1 scenes and seeing how comparatively slim Tony was and how he speaks like a normal human being rather than the wheezing caricature he evolves into.

youtu.be/DjhO3NFfqUc

lmao this is like watching some cheap breaking bad level capeshit when you know what the show matures into.

yeah i know there's better scenes but i was a kid when i first watched that, and it just stuck with me

>Nobody posted the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=P8i01bL9a8Q

where's his reaction? I can't find it in the video

youtube.com/watch?v=P8i01bL9a8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=i8YK--fPegI

youtube.com/watch?v=2J0nYSeilRY

youtube.com/watch?v=thTF6O-zzm4 the best scene

>"Those people went through World War II"
Every line in the Sopranos has so much subtext or commentary or cultural baggage to unpack. It's amazing.
I assumed this line was tongue-in-cheek from the writer, exploring how Americans over-mythologise their role in WWII and what they had to sacrifice, which pales in comparison to the people of Europe and Asia.
There was, however, some internment of Italian-Americans, but I assume those in the mafia were too smart to get interred or drafted.
There's also a tendency by Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans to play up their own historical suffering/subjugation, as if it invalidates current similar subjugation of blacks, for instance. They really explore this well over the entire series -- a bit too on-the-nose in the Columbus Day episode, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqaAszIJwgk

came to say this

plenty of italian americans did fight, what's your point?. i also don't think it's them playing up their own historical suffering--it's basically them saying "don't forget/overlook us".

Richie was a shit character.

>When he appears in the test dream and he's so fat you can't even recognize him
lmao

The one where Ton and Carm get into that big fight at the end of season four.

In terms of death scenes, this was one of the best.
Really shocking -- I just didn't expect it, and Aida Turturro's acting is just brilliant.

Also, the death of Richie is worth it just for that line of Tony's when he's with Janice at the bus, talking about Richie's grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=3X6AaNbZZfQ

>i also don't think it's them playing up their own historical suffering--it's basically them saying "don't forget/overlook us".
That's true for most Italian-Americans, yes, but for the culturally-conservative, old fashioned wiseguys of the Sopranos, they definitely want to talk themselves and their ancestors up and they have a chip on their shoulder about everything and everyone.

Here's the bus stop scene, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRDBHZEF-Ak

the scene in that episode where paulie is talking about it and says "it goes BULLSHIT!"