Who wins Sup Forums?

who wins Sup Forums?

Conor every time

idk Mayweather is a much better boxer

Mayweather if there's a no grappling rules

Wins at what? 5th grade math? Neither.

Not nignog

do you live under a rock

Conor will do as well boxing as James Toney did in MMA.

Also, Conor got outboxed by Nate Diaz, and he isnt even CLOSE to being the best boxer in the UFC.

I hate Floyd Mayweather, I think he is shit to watch and only good at running but let's get real.

McG will be lucky to land a single punch and will gas out in 5 rounds best case scenario. Floyd can't knock him out but he doesn't have to. Anyone that thinks any different is full of shit or a casual.

>boxer
>UFC
Connor wins

It's a boxing match in which Floyd will dictate the rules.
Fucking casuals...

i don't get it, are they gonna kiss or something? no one wins, they're just a bunch of faggots

Mayweather is going to do what Mayweather has done for the second half of his career: fight smart, conserve energy, avoid serious risk, and build up enough points to take the decision. The only way this fight goes differently is if McGregor

A) Does something enormously stupid while gassed and opens himself up to a press he can't get out of.
B) Displays a lack of discipline and does something on instinct that gets him DQ'd.
C) Manages to say something that gets under Mayweather's skin, causing Floyd to try to fight early and angry.

Both men have the discipline that we'll see another Pacquiao style snooze fest, but with a young guy who looks good enough in the first five rounds that we get our hopes up.

Its not a boxing match retard, Mayweather already stated that he allows kicking as long there is no grappling.

conor is just looking to capitalize on his god status amongst suburban white betas. this is a ridiculous match. of course floyd will win. people who have been boxing their entire lives haven't beaten the guy.

Connor eats Mayweather alive in a bar fight or in the octagon. This is neither of those things. Mayweather can walk away with a win by simply blocking effectively and having the ability to go ten rounds.

i feel a miracle coming
McGregor just has an energy about him like no other...or maybe im just too damm high

>normie
There's kicking you fucking nigger

Can you cite that, because I haven't seen it everywhere and it would change the entire fight.

Spot on

Sure, just show some proof of it... Considering both sides have said it will be a boxing match.
The shit isn't even signed yet. There isn't even a fight yet.

Even if kicking is allowed it changes nothing.

straight up fool yo
u got straight up tricked mate

Exactly. McGregor has never been shy about being in the business for the money. Just showing up to this match is going to make him the kind of money that buys private islands.

Its all rigged. Mayweathers undefeated so the promo will probably book him to win.

dumb fuck...

I've been tricked by you admitting to being full of shit when I asked you to back your assertion?

u took the bait you got schooled homes

why would there be kicking? that doesnt make any sence Floyd doesnt even have a punchers chance in that scenario...
he would never agree to that

diaz

Mayweather because it's boxing

This. In a straight boxing match, Mayweather wins easily barring freak occurrence(highly unlikely). Mayweather is arguably the best defensive boxer of all time, Connor would have trouble fighting a good AMATEUR boxer, much less a one of a kind world champion.

Anybody who says otherwise is simply talking out of their ass. I'm a fan of both boxing and UFC, and dislike both men, but come on guys, let's look at this objectively, you know Connor doesn't stand a chance in a boxing match.

>inb4 muh one punch lucky shot

you forget they will be wearing boxing gloves, and Mayweather has fought hard punchers his whole career(world class boxers).

lets just hope this doesn't drag on for eleven years before they actually fight. but either way i can't say it will be interesting to watch. mainly because mayweather will just run the ring. yeah i get that it's part of his fight style, but goddammit it's boring as fuck to watch. i'll check out the highlights but there is no fucking way i'd pay to watch a mayweather fight. i don't care who the hell he's fighting.

also, conor wins via verbal tapout do to leg kicks.

i'm not going to pay for another one of Conor's shopping sprees at Gucci.

Myes out boxed

I disagree. If Mayweather signed on for kick boxing, and I don't think he or his managers are foolish enough to do that, it would change the balance of the fight significantly. Mayweather is a counter puncher and a points guy, he's a smart boxer and he's undefeated because he's extremely disciplined and shockingly good at what he does. He's not going to come in with McGregor's speed, strength, or youth. What he will come in with is a level of training and experience Connor has no chance of catching up with, very likely superior conditioning, and the knowledge that the terms of the fight are all of the things he's good at and none of the things Connor is. Mayweather doesn't need to learn anything for a boxing match, he can just focus on maintaining against a faster and stronger, but far less capable opponent. Thats a win for Mayweather barring some unusual, unlikely mistake early enough in a round to cause real trouble. Its not just the difference between boxing and MMA, either, as the glove weights mean a difference of between one and two inches that Floyd has known his entire life but Connor needs to learn. For fast counterpunchers, being off by an inch even a couple of times means giving up points.

If Mayweather allowed kicks, though, he'd be ceding his real advantages and needing to learn a new skillset. He would create an entire new set of major mistakes that could be made. Stance not squared? Thats a fall. Forget to guard you side? Theres a bruised rib. Turtle in the corner? Good luck keeping those arms up after a few good impacts low in the deltoid.

But Mayweather isn't a retard, so until I see some proof he signed up to get kicked I'm going to assume he wins the match by unanimous decision.

Four ounce gloves vs eight ounce gloves.

Conor will never be able to beat Floyd just think it's funny how some one could say that Nate out boxed Conor

I wonder if anyone here is old enough to remember the year that Michael Jordan played baseball.

birmingham barons. he sucked asss

Mayweather. He is precise and very talented. Knows where the points are.

The only reason I could see Mayweather agreeing to kicking is it would sell better which = more money. That is why I couldn't rule it out. Not to mention Mayweather knows damn well McG has 0 chance in boxing.

I would agree though that adding kicking would add a huge risk and I think we all know Mayweather is likely not willing to allow that risk even for significantly more money.

I still say though Mayweather takes it comfortably just due to raw speed and avoidance. I hate the guy but he is fast, slippery, and has high fight IQ.

McG boxing = .0000000000000001% Chance
McG Kick Boxing = 40% Chance

I will be interested to see Vegas odds though, and if they go as lopsided as I think I plan to throw 20 on McG just in case of some miracle.

Luck of the Irish? lol

Wait is the hypothetical or is this finally going to happen? Non mma fag or boxing fag just happened to know of the ongoing shit talking fest that is these two.

I have no idea who either of those guys are

>u took the bait you got schooled homes
"I trolled you, I was just PRETENDING to be retarded"

good one mate

High chances of it happening... Maybe..
I think it will go down because it's a lot of money just not sure how contract talks will go with Mayweather. I am sure McG was willing to give up a lot because he makes shit comparatively in the UFC.

Based on this picture? They are about to kiss. Making noth of that as much of fags as OP. Meaning no one wins and faggotry prevails.

literally who?

Mcgregor will win. Not only was Connor a all Ireland youth boxing champion he has also been trained by two previous boxing olympians throughout his career who trained with Freddie Roach. Not only that but Mayweather in his last fight against Berto looked like crap and that was more than two years ago. Connor has great stamina and three minute rounds with no risk of grappling and kicking will be relatively easier compared to 5, 5 minute rounds where grappling kicking and elbows are allowed. Plus the fact that Connor is 28 years old and Mayweather might be 41 when they fight tells me that Connor will shock the world again. Floyd Mayweather was swindled out of almost a hundred million dollars (google it) and is hungry for a big pay day. Why else would he do this? He's desperate and his terrible gambling habit and lust for money is creating the perfect scenario for him to lose for the first time. Do nit forget Connor is a professional fighter and is extremely smart. All the bullshit boxing videos he has put up are a tactic to look like he sucks so Mayweather will go in feeling it will be a breeze. How can someone who has been boxing since twelve under the tutelage of two former olympians put out videos looking like such an amateur? Because he is laying the bait and Mayweather will be swindled from more than millions, he will get swindled out of his 0 on his record

not my bait
i was just witnessing a sucker being tricked so i had to keep it real

namaste brother

I wouldn't be too surprised.

Plus I forgot to mention that when recently asked if he would come back to fight anyone else Mayweather said absolutely not. Aka he knows he will get demolished by the current boxers he's just too old, Mcgregor will win, screenshot my posts

>better boxer
yes tapping people with fake punches is great boxing

ten rounds of boxing is weak people just going for points

I'm not really into rap battles

Boxing black dude, mma white dude. Now sure a lucky punch could happen but those are the facts. Black dude will win the boxing match with the jab and moving.

this is the conclusion ive come to.

one of two things will happen. either floyd will pull conor into the ropes and box him on the inside, more than likely tearing him up and picking him apart just out of sheer boxing experience and expertise, or it will be mostly in the center of the ring and an extremely boring fight as they are both a couple of the best counter punchers in the world right now. I also see floyd winning that kind of fight, but conor is extremely accurate with his power hand, so I wouldn't be surprised if floyd goes down. even if he does though, that doesn't take him out of the fight, because he's gone down and still won before.

He's never went down

I think you meant, Who wins, Sup Forums? Meaning they rumble, who would overcome. Who wins Sup Forums means one of these dumb fuckers wins ownership of Sup Forums, which is no prize. Ya see?

he didn't but he totally did. not knocked OUT but zab judah definitely should have got a knock down for that.

i remember when I was autistic, oh wait no i don't