Anyone else prefer pissing in bottles? Especially at night and when drinking booze? Can't beat the convenience

Anyone else prefer pissing in bottles? Especially at night and when drinking booze? Can't beat the convenience.

No. It's like 10 feet to the toilet, and I'd rather not risk pissing all over my sofa.

I'll do it if I'm feeling really lazy, but usually I go to the toilet because of the smell of piss flooding my room.

Nope that's disgusting and you're a retard.

How bad does your piss smell for it to fill your room?

That's not piss.

This is a crude sketch of my one bedroom condo. The red X in the living room is where my computer is. The other is the toilet. It's not that fucking hard.

no but i do piss in the sink

Why?

Way if the road bud!

You glorious cunt.

Fuckin way she goes.

You didn't see this earlier in the "oldfag thread" ?
Everytime one of those threads pop up I see some meme spewing faggot repost everything he saw for a couple days after

Oh, no, I don't pay attention to those threads, but I believe you. That's disappointing.

Haha, the game ! haha, now thats a classic, ive lost the game, haha ! Amazing, wow, heh, ha, hahahahaha, oh wow heh, jesus, ha...ha..

You can cut the top off a plastic bottle and have something to shit in

I prefer to piss on the carpet, usually in the corner of my bedroom. My dad gets angry with me if he catches me though.

I've never understood the pissing in bottles. No matter what kind of house or apartment you live in it can't be that far from the fucking toilet. Jesus you autistic niggers need some help.

The one case where I can see it is someone still living with their parents who doesn't have their own bathroom attached to their inner sanctum, and who just doesn't want to cross paths with anyone. I always had a small bathroom attached to my own inner sanctum back in the day, but not everybody does.

why not?

Because that's where you wash your hands and brush your teeth, and also, most significantly, there's almost always a toilet right next to it anyway?

toilet uses a lot of water and besides i dont wipe my hands or toothbrush on the sink

>toilet uses a lot of water
If you're conscious of this you could just use the old rule "if it's yellow, let it mellow".
>i dont wipe my hands or toothbrush on the sink
Yeah I don't guess I do either, but this doesn't bother you at all psychologically?

no its fun. i have a dick and im gonna be creative with it

Nigga I can kind of halfway feel you here. Any time I move into a new apartment, it doesn't feel like it's mine until I've pissed off the balcony, but a sink? Come on man, raise your power level.

I once pissed in my cereal.

yes, it's very convenient when you're drinking, saves you from having to go to bathroom every 15 mins. I have a 5 litre bottle under my desk at all times

I pissed in the bottles when I didn't want to see my parents (they were in the room near toilet)..

why did you do that?

Is this a hipster thing?

sink is better than a bottle

Agreed, although I'm not entirely sure why. I'll give you that much.

sink master race reporting in

it's like how dogs mark their territory with their pee pee juice

No, I use diapers.

might invest in one of these lads

one more post before i head out.
i also stand in the shower and piss on my foot. it makes me laugh like a loon.
when i cum, i think about how fucking awesome it is to be a man. when i piss on my foot, i think about how hilarious it is to be a man.
having a dick is awesome, and i will keep looking for new ways to use it

Yes I make poppy seed tea in bottles then piss in them and get a disgusting slurry of used poppy seeds and piss that I have to deal with

>im a blast at parties and I sex women

haha

I piss in the shower too (I think most people do, even women - my ex wife did anyway) but I don't piss ON myself. That's pretty funny though.

absolutely disugsting.jpg

lets see those nice sinks

Once left a landlord a fridge full.

like this?

if the urine is normally that dark when it comes out of you, you should see a doctor. if turns that color because of aging you are ok

Me. I definitely don't want to go all the way upstairs and be loud and stuff. It works great if you can fit your dick in the bottle most of the way, that way you don't spill. Gotta leave a small hole for air to escape though. My room smells like piss for some reason even though all of mine are thick, airtight gatorade bottles. Not sure if its the pee or the cumsocks. The socks are in an airtight ziplock so I don't know how they could be smelling. I always have to remember to empty my piss bottles so that they don't get found whenever my mom snoops in my room while I'm not home. Bitch need to mind her own business.

I once drank the contents of a piss jug because it was full, I was dying for a piss and I wanted to delay moving to empty it.

I did in college because I would be completely naked and wouldn't want to be fucked to put on clothes to go the the bathroom.

I piss in bottles all of the time. When I'm driving too.

I pissed in a gatorade bottle the other day. And had a brand new one next to it.

>accident took a sip of my piss

Yeah I think everyone did this in the dorms. I used to jack off into mine all the time, too, because I have never liked keeping rags or socks around for that. Rather just be rid of it.

It's still fucking lazy and degenerate. Stop making excuses for shitty behavior.

>degenerate
You should take this and any other buzzwords with you when you go back to Sup Forums.

when i was in college my dorm room had a sink only, no bathroom. I pissed more in that sink than i ever did in the bathroom down the hall. Especially if drinking.

>Can't beat the convenience.
Lmfao.

Fuck you cunt getting up to piss while pissed is the best part of gettin pissed

oh no, doing something super easy and convenient rather than interrupting your life to perform a menial task is so degenerate! Grow up.