Master chef here top tier crystal. Rate my meth

Master chef here top tier crystal. Rate my meth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fGWEIFxm-s
youtube.com/watch?v=XQKRZOC8mC0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtcTNLNO5s0
youtube.com/watch?v=evu3I0ZoERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about we rate your black rotten teeth?

What are the effects of meths ? Curious

Cant see it faggot bag is all fucked

How about we rate your 401K, your permanent address or your career goals for the next 10 years? Oh, wait...

How about that's not meth lmfao

"Master chef"
man that shit is so impure, goddamn

It's a stimulant still used to treat narcolepsy and adhd. Desoxyn is the brand name.

No, seriously. They give teens meth in America if they're too hyper.

Hold on

Stick to your hippie farm meth loser

doesn't have the crystal structure I usually see when Inspecting for purity... I don't know.. Looks like some sort of broken glass. familiar color.

it's watermelon flavor

Pretty sure meth is supposed to be clear, OP. That stuff will probably kill someone.

that's because it's literally just a broken bottle

Ahhh Sugar Glass.

thats just broke glass 1/10

Get shot tbh

$40? You got ripped off

your post would be less retarded if you didnt add the second sentence, and it's not limited to america, you retarded fuck.

So you're saying it won't pass the street test?

it didnt even pass the retard test here and you took the first pic with a potato....

Not always clear can vary in color Wrong
Wrong

Yeah but the deals go down after sunset so it's basically the same

What is the best way to make real looking fake meth?

dont break glass in a ziplock bag like this fag OP

last time I saw someone get this mad about meth was at that shitty motel on the outskirts of town

smoke all of it on livestream

sure go ahead

not my chili p

Obesity as well.

You weren't upset in that post where you called someone retarded twice in as many sentences?
OK pal.

This thread made me want to open a bag of my own. Meth is something I rarely take though, I prefer so much more the regular blend of dex+levo amph. A shot of vitamin-a once a week makes a guy so mighty.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fGWEIFxm-s

>OK pal
you sound upset.

timestamp or gtfo

I don't do meth and my teeth are rotten anyway.

cus you dont brush them, like me. had like 16 holes that i got fixed last year plus a pulled wisdom tooth a couple years ago.

luckily im in new somalia so it was "only" €1600 and was on welfare so didnt cost me anything

here's the tooth btw

do u even acetone wash?
fucking shake and bake cooks
also amphetamines are overrated (unless they have a methylenedioxy isomer in front of it)

Do you iv or smoke? I began iv again after a 6 year break, during which I took my speed rectally. Oh man if amph isn't the most beautiful thing. It makes me love even the muslims and lefties.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQKRZOC8mC0

I agree somewhat
Meth is poison, I avoid it like mdma. It's just that when you get the good kind of cocktail, there is nothing better. You can sleep, eat and even your dick works ok, all the while you are the literal king.
I'm not smart enough to understand chemistry, but what is methylenedioxy responsible for? Is it the same as mda? If so, then yeas pleas add it to my bag. Alone it feels awful, but with dextroamphetamine, is really nice.
Cocaine or mdma don't got shit on a good gbh and speed combo.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtcTNLNO5s0

MDMA + LSD + whippets is pretty fun too lol, why do you avoid mdma? I mean assuming you are taking 2+ month breaks and dont have addiction issues I see no reason not to do it.

>he thinks meth works like x

I don't mess with serotonin receptors. Shit is scary. Also I think the euforia is sort of muddy or dirty compared to speed. I'm trying to say something like, euforia from speed is more clean and clear. Distinctive might be a good word too.
I'd say breaks from pure mdma should be in the years not in months. I'm kind of a wuss I know.

Meth and mdma are chemical brothers you know. Well not as close as brothers, but more like cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=evu3I0ZoERc