Wtf is this? We just saw 2 people come out of a forest...

Wtf is this? We just saw 2 people come out of a forest. So we went in there to see what they were doing and found some soft dirt like they was digging there..
We dug it up and found this

idk lol

how does it smell? is that blood? can you cut it open somehow?

Beetroot?

Smells like ass and meat
And yes that blood

Was one of the people a woman? Maybe you found her secret abortion.

Thats a lump of pure unprocessed opium. Tear a chunk off and smoke it for one of the best highs of your life.

chicken tight in a chilli sauce

It was packed in a little cloth

that a cock and balls

How big is it?

Two male pakis

That's a fetus.
She had a miscarriage and you dug it up....

Wow. Pretty epic really.

that doesn't look like a fetus at all though

A little bigger than a thumb

thats not a fucking fetus. that shit doesnt look like a blood at all

Cut it open OP

Time stamp?

Turn it around and post pic.

this. use a stick if you're too much of a pussy but we can't tell you what it is unless you post more pictures

I assumed it was very early in the term, like first trimester

Looks like a small animal's heart, you can see two divided lobes; there's a small line that divides the two sides. The tube looks like it may be the superior vena cava? Hard to tell Sup Forums, more pics?

Looks like an animal's heart. Probably stumbled across some superstitious crocks who thought they were doing a form of witch craft.

more pics plz

Maybe a placenta. Some cultures like to bury it.

yeah this is probs just some /x/files schizo weirdness.

Miscarriage...put it back. But before you bury it put a hard boiled egg next to it.m Dont ask why

It's sketchy as fuck they just came back so we ran
When we came back it was stomped back down again
I pussy out sorry

might be a skinned dick and balls.

pretty sure it's a dick. show back side.

Take it to the nearest police station, give the best description of the people you seen bury it. With any luck they'll be in jail by next month providing the police don't pull the old "if they're brown we cant do anything" bullshit.

Its probably some backstreet abortion shit going on here, more than likely that red blob was coathangered out of an 11 y/o.

Did you find a dead trap? If not there's a mutilated male missing his dick and balls. Probably on estrogen for a long time.

Looks like a chicken wing. Take a bite of it OP and tell us how it tastes ;^)

fucking killed me well done

Why not just ask them? Also, one of them must've been Dr. Deletus.

the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it. the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it. the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it. the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it. the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it.

the ballsack and penis of a child, go to the cops with it.

OP is dead

listen to this guy, he's seen a lot of ballsacks and penis' of a child. he knows

true story, i was once a child, i recognize it

hemorrhoids

Show us a fucking timestamp and turn it around...please!

looks like either an abortion or an animal heart

could be this

>live life as a windrammer as you fuck

cum on it

This 100%

That's a placenta dude, you dug up some bitch's afterbirth! That's fucking gross!

Source: my mom's buried like 3 of these

is that not a penis?

it's tiny, though. op said it's the size of a thumb