Gf is heading out to "catch up" with an old friend

Gf is heading out to "catch up" with an old friend.
The dude has been lowkey flirting with her for a week or two offering to buy her games and stuff online.
She told me she's meeting up with him after they had already planned it without askin first, which is what-ever people can do what-ever they want...just feels weird.

Be vigilant, he might make a slow move to take her from you.

this is your moment user

the time to give her a good hard dicking when she comes home, that way she remembers you give the good hard dickings and not this douchebag fellow

She would not do this if she respected you.

he is definitely thinking of pounding her and filling her with his seed. no doubt about it, and if your GF gives just one moment of weakness the next time you fuck her you just have to remember he had his dick there

You put her in her place and tell her this is unacceptable and if she goes to meet him, she's finished.

post GF nudes OP

Pretty much this. Put your bitch in her place or lay down the law for ol' fuckboy that's trying to make moves on her. This is one of those moments in life where you have to step up and be a man, whether you keep or lose her because of it. Can't just take that lying on your back doing nothing about it.

This is the wrong way to do it, user. This ultimatum shit always provokes a girl. What you say is, 'I think if a couple is serious about each other, they don't do things that make each other worry, and whether you think I'm right or wrong, I will worry if you go out with other men.'
Put the ball firmly in her court. If she says, 'I have to do this,' you say, 'that is absolutely your right, and I respect that,' and then you tell her it's over.
It's not ABOUT whether or not anything happens between them, it's ABOUT you wanting to be with someone who wouldn't put herself and you in situations where it's even conceivable something might happen.
Oldfag here, trust me, I know.

not even joking. Stand ur ground tell her u dont like it.

A girl n boy going to catch up alone is a dare

Dont get cucked

I told her earlier this morning "I'm kinda upset you made plans around me, This is the sorta thing you ask to do since it's a guy and you'll be away"

Kinda did a little research on him too...He's a huge fag tbh, not homo just a fucking normie I guess..

Dude posts about going on Reddit avidly and has a photo of every beer he's ever drank. Huge cuck, I shouldn't be worried anymore honestly.

>It's not ABOUT whether or not anything happens between them, it's ABOUT you wanting to be with someone who wouldn't put herself and you in situations where it's even conceivable something might happen.

I wish more people understood this, it's just common courtesy.

>wrong way
I've had 3 gf each minimum 2 years.
All three of them did shit like this,either with old male friends or going out for "girls night" with single sluts who would cause slut problems
I handled it the same way with each one.Only my current gf(of 5 years now) realized exactly what she was doing and how i saw the matter.She said it wasnt fair,and i flat out told her it wasnt fair to me that she was going unannounced to hang out with some random dude that it . 1. Didnt know about at all 2.Didnt announce him self to me when he knew we were together.3. She didnt tell me about.

Why does she have a penis?

it's feminine

You gonna get cheated on OP (unless you already are). If she honored and respected you she wouldn't be doing this. I would say wait a couple of weeks to gather more info just to make sure(no shame in looking thu texts and emails if you're being fooled). Tell her you don't like her seeing this "old friend" if she declines she IS most likely cheating. In that case just pick up your shit and leave quickly and quietly. No begging,no sobbing NOTHING (just leave with your dignity). This is not you fault (she's a slut). DO NOT CONTACT HER ONCE YOU BREAK UP. The longer u wait the more she'll realize what a dumb cunt she was. When she sees u moving forward with ur life. Peace OP

>I want you to go to meet friends and have fun
>It's just the way it happened, ya'll decided on stuff for some guy I don't know in an area i've never been to
>coulda asked before confirming anything
>Common courtesy, I would have done the same thing with you

I think I got the point across without starting any fights.

Tell her you're not cool with her seeing this dude. Dump her if she refuses. Don't fall for that whole "...your being possessive..." bullshit either.

Update
The dude invited her to some theme park and i'm having our friend ask if she can go too, Secured Sup Forumsros we did it.

btw my gf isnt' cheating on me, we lurk on each-others stuff. Everything.

In before the friend bones him too. I think you're a fool OP

better make it a 3-way obviously ,man

Josh????

>The dude invited her to some theme park and i'm having our friend ask if she can go too, Secured Sup Forumsros we did it.
>theme park.
> Secured Sup Forumsros we did it.
>Secured.
Being in this delusional. Going to theme park is pretty much a date my bro. Do you really think having your friend their will stop anything the don't REALLY want to do? You don't think they can't go out to another date? Having your friend their will only be a temporary fix to a MUCH bigger problem. (like her not respecting you and going to theme parks with other dudes).

this

Tell her that you want to go to the theme park with them.

it WILL be awkward..But ur right

She doesn't respect you.
So, tell her it is unacceptable.
If she goes to meet him, or you suspect she is, it is finished.

Have constant contact reasurring your dominance over her.Dude should pick up pretty quickly

Post moar like pic related

Lowkey, a cat gf sounds annoying af

only occasionally

My girlfriend can be like this sometimes and it's cute for all of ten minutes, honestly. Gets fucking tiresome fast. Luckily it's not all the time.

The fact he's there with them, means he's not dominant(at least in her mind). If he was confident and dominant she wouldn't put hin through this in the first place..Don't u think?