What country are you from and what do you call "The United States of America"

What country are you from and what do you call "The United States of America"

I'm from Canada and we pretty much all call it "The States"

Murican here

We call it America, u.s.a, the u.s. of a. (Older people call it this) or u.s.

Western Canadian here, can confirm

Im from US, and we usually call our homes 'country' by the state name. US is a huge country.

Eastern Canadian reporting, I can confirm this

also rest in piece Adam West

Israel, we call them "The allied states"

American here. We call it "us."

german here

We call it "Amerika" or "die Vereinigten Staaten". But if people make fun of it they just say "murica"

Increasingly we call our country"los Estados Unidos."

britbong, the states

but: bear=russia

Estados Unidos

>Spain obviously

North Mexico and we call it "the other side"

That makes no sense. Are you illiterate?

Funny thing is, I just discovered some months ago that Mexico is Estados Unidos de Mexico. And not only that, but also half of USA was stolen from Mexico.

If you want the mexicans to get out of your country, should you, basically, get out of the west coast?

I'll translate: I think he's trying to say that when abroad or whenever somebody asks where we're from we tend to answer with our state. Or at the very least include the state along with saying we're from the us.

An Embarrassment.

Brah, we stole all of it. Native Americans, Mexico, France, Britain, etc. We took this place from all of them. You stole your place from somebody else too if you go back far enough.

As in "How was your vacation in An Embarrassment" user?

Ireland. We call America 'the land of freedom' or 'The old gipper in the sky'

But that wasn't the question. Not only was his response not English, he failed to read the question correctly.

Do you really say that? Like in casual conversation?

"Paid a visit to the land of freedom on holiday" and such?

That's pretty cool.

Amerikatt

Yeah okay, we already established the dude is retarded, that other dude was at least trying to explain to you what the first dude meant. How bout you show a little goddamn civility you rocky mountain oyster.

Central Canada. Also confirm as the states

You're a fucking moron if you think it was stolen from the Mexicans, it was ceded by Mexico after the war, and the last bit was purchased in THE GADSDEN PURCHASE. You just "learned" something a few months ago.. how old are you?? Do some research before you start vomiting hearsay you imbecile

From Canada. Can confirm.

I'm from portugal, people around my age called it "states" older people call it America or United States in portuguese (Estados unidos)

I wasn't saying anything against the explaining guy.

Eastern Canadian as well, can confirm.
Newfie here, which province are you from?

i'm from the uk and pretty much everyone here calls it america

I'm from Canada. Me and my friends refer to the USA as the Valley of the Cunts these days.

New Brunswick

England here, we either call it The Colonies or The States

Also, from here we call the rest of Canada and anyone un-screeched MainLanders

here is my dis-cord invite, Sup Forums considers it bad text so it is broken up

c-t-a-g-m-Q-E

Nova Scotia

Where in New Brunswick?

I spent last summer down in NB, a little too warm, but great all the same

I live in the USA
and lately I just sigh heavily when I need to reference my country

Turkey. Amerika.

But radical islamists and radical communists in here just prefer "fascism" instead of Amerika. Fuck them.

Woodstock live next to the old
barracks
only like NB for its nature and fishing

Nah, not really. We just call it America or the states or usa

I live in Sackville, a town in between Moncton and Amherst

There seems to be a lot more to do than there is here though, New Brunswick seems to make up where Newfoundland lacks, fishing and nature is great here too, but the hunting seems better, I got three beavers last Winter and two moose last Fall without much trial and error

Poland - ,,Stany,, and it means ,,States,,

I heard beaver tails sell for a lot if you know leather workers. The hunting here is great we have an overabundance of moose running around at this moment, Should be a great session this year

USA or "Amerika" in Scandinavia

I'll purify the skins and depending on the size the pelts will go for 35-60 a piece It's a great yet gruesome hobby of mine, it isn't worth the money unless you do it as a steady job

A war that started after the invasion of Texas by the US, so yeah, still your fault

All I see is, the US take territory from Mexico and that starts a war, and in order to finish it Mexico cedes more territory.

No invasion of Texas, no war, no territory cesion after it.

I'm from the united States and currently I call it "the cursed land" because we have a half with leader that is trying to do a mass genocide of the poor without anyone noticing

Half wit

Most people who don't have their heads up their asses are noticing.

Technically it was the roman empire that took the territory of the former inhabitants of the iberian peninsula. But given everybody here is a mixed descendant of both, I can't tell which side I identify the most with

Finland here, we call America "Jenkkilä" or "Amerikka" where you just take "c" out of America and replace it with two "k"

Slovenia
We call it Amerika or Združene države Amerike, or just ZDA in short

Gringolandia
it wasn't stolen you dumb fuck, it was sold

I think it's hilarious that you're in a thread started by someone from Canada and you're still trying to assure people that "the States is a huge country, we have the biggest country, trust me folks".

The so-called Native Americans stole it from ancient Israelites led by the angel Moroni, who were given 'murrica by the grace of Jesus Christ . And then these savages proceeded to rape, kill and eat them. (necessarily in that order)

The only people who have any right to be here are Mormons.

>Demands land in exchange of finishing a war
>Pays something for it
>It was legitly bought

Yeah. So if I raid your house, get you out of there, and pay you some money afterwards, it means I legally bought it from you.

Seriously...

Austria here. We call it "Schwuchtelland" which ruthly translates to "overseas".

I thought about getting into the hobby looks interesting. You can sell coyote jaws for $10 to the forest rangers they like to study their diet, this is what they told me when i was getting my hunting licence

Angel Moron-i

kek

Cuban:
Oosa

*not necessarily

you think a house works the same way as a country? fucking underage faggot go kys.

Land owned by somebody + some stuff built on it

Yes, I do

It's rewarding to finally get the beaver that you've been trying to get, but dealing with large lethal traps in frozen water isn't the safest, I had to take a week off work after I got frost bite in my right hand in February

I used to know a guy I worked with who planted home made bombs in their damns heh. The people here are a bit cruel to animals

My younger brother has caught three Bald Eagles within the past two years, he had to return them all to the feds, but it isn't a rare occurrence here at all. Is the stereotype true about New Brunswick and a love of gunpowder? I know a mate of mine who loves the stuff

usa or america

From Canada but I call it the land of the retards

he could of sold it's feathers to the natives for a pretty penny if he's got the nerve for poaching. Yes its true. The vast majority of New Brunswickers are gun waving idiots wont give it a second thought sledging a porcupines head in with a hammer at work

the fact of the matter is america fucking rules, all you ass backwards euro commies are just trying to justify to yourself that america isnt better and that you are better with your unbridled immigration of horrible people who come in and shit on your culture and country and your totalitarian orwellian "hate speech" laws there is a reason the freedom loving euros left europe >it sucks

Had someone hold a revolver to the back of my head just because I wanted to get my darts out of his truck

all of mexico was stolen from the indians by the spanish and all of the indian land was stolen from the natives by other natives over and over cry me a fucking river, your ignorance shows when you have to say "i just discovered some months ago that mexico is estados unidos de mexico"

here in america we have very strict laws about eagle feathers, it is illegal for you to have them unless you are a registered member of a federally recognized indian nation and no money can be received or given for them

The Indians in the area already have plenty around here and the fine for someone with an Eagle corpse is much more expensive then what either of us were willing to pay, which is complete bullshit

The same goes for around here, except all the feathers found on someone without a green card are confiscated and given to those with a card, with a large fine attached like I said

France => Amérique or fatassland

The difference was that the Alamo was american property and the Mexicans were acting like it was there just because it was on their soil. Alamo Draft House, Alamo Brewery, and Alamo Pest Control are all American companies, you can look it up. It's not America's fault that Santana lost so bad that we got all of Texas.

From Hungary we call it "Amerika"

This conversation has been much more fascinating and educational than the rest of the thread

Canada. I usually give it the 1-2
>U.S.
but recently I've taken to calling it Trumpland.

im from dominican republic and people here call it "nueva yol"