I'm gonna break up with my fianceé Sup Forums. We've beem togheter for 5 years. I'm feeling depressed...

I'm gonna break up with my fianceƩ Sup Forums. We've beem togheter for 5 years. I'm feeling depressed. I thought she was the one, but I don't think she feels the sameway anymore. also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-OpSq0Uw3uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this is kinda tasteless, but could you send her my way, then?

Naw, fuck it...I'm to crazy and unstable to have a personal relationship with anyone anymore.

Had been there, I broke up with her about 2 years ago, had spend all this time just fucking around for company, just being with girls for the warmness, even tho I feel terrebly alone, I feel somewhat free to be myself and I've started to love myself, eventho I still have some self destruct habits such as cigs and booze to numb myslef a little when I'm feeling really down.

Looking back now, it should have ended before the engament, but I was afraid. I spent most of my time with her, and doesn't have many friends anymore.

I lost my one chance eight years ago. I rarely think about her, but when I do...

Goddamnit, I was young and dumb. I hope she's happy, wherever she is.

You didn't just lose your one chance 8 years ago, you've lost every chance since then because you can't let go.

Move on bro

Never had a chance since then, regardless. I don't go out, I'm terribly self-conscious, and no woman really wants a bitch. I've long since given up...and hate myself for it (among other things.)

She's just not hot enough for me.

i also posted this in another thread:

i turned 22 in march, lost my girlfriend when i was 21, everything is shit now.
i remember 2009 coming home from school and instantly turning on the pc, writing with my new teen gf and chatting with her and my friends all day and it was fun as fuck. i didnt care about anything and enjoyed life. now i dont have her anymore and somehow i hate all my friends and i like to be alone. the nostalgia of old games i played and the fun i had hits me really hard sometimes. i hate everything now. im going to an university and fail at everything,i dont know what to do with my life. i just want to get back to the old times when i didnt had to care about growing up...fuck.

You should probably grow a sweet beard and microbrew

Nigger nigger nigger, you were literally me a year ago. Was with a girl for 5 years, had a name tattooed, best friends, the female version of me, things went sour and we split up. Spent 8 years moping around, never even kissed another girl - then last year out of absolutely nowhere a girl that I have the same connection with appeared. We've been together since then and I've never been happier. Almost find it hard to remember how lonely I was for so long because I'm just used to it being so different now. Don't give up hope bro, seriously. She'll appear when you least expect it. Gay but true.

Can you make it through without feels?
youtu.be/-OpSq0Uw3uo

That woman's not coming because I'm never where she is. I'm quickly going Full Hermit when I'm not working.

It could, theoretically, happen but I'd doubt it. I'm not putting in the effort. I don't even know how to anymore. Social situations confuse me more as I age.

I sound cringey as fuck; I know.

Was the exact same, met mine at work nigger. And we're hermity together now.

I want to believe; I really do...

It hurts less to not, though.

If it can happen to me of all people it can happen to you nigger. Mind you saying that I had completely lost hope and had resigned myself to dying alone when I met her.

Appreciate your trying to help, man. I don't usually get mopey about women anymore but a stupid social gaffe at work today has got me kinda fucked up.

I really ought to get a therapist again...

I wouldn't worry about it man. People forget about shit so quickly in general, they'll have moved onto something else in a couple of weeks. Just act normal and like you're not bothered by it, or laugh at yourself and join in on the joke. That's usually the best way to handle something like that.

Oh, it got handled just fine. Everything's fine. I'm just embarrassed it happened in the first place. I'm not proud of how I almost reacted to getting called out for it.

Ah, but listen to me whine. I don't imagine anyone wants to listen to some pathetic bitch moan about how beta he is (hey, at least I ain't an omega...that's progress.)