Brazilian fag here, people say we have the hottest girls in the world

Brazilian fag here, people say we have the hottest girls in the world.
Ask me anything.

amostra
as tetas

if this guy said we want nudes then he's right

I don't know any portuguese but I know some spanish, how well will I be able to get around down there if I want to get some poon in Brasil?

if you can say "eu pago" you can get everything

not here in sao paulo

If you speak spanish we can undearstand becouse is pretty similar language, and girls love mans talking in other languages than portuguese, so you be able to get it

anywhere in BR

It depends of what you want

Many of us can understand a bit of English, though even I must say we tend to sound awfully ugly when speaking it. Also, don't forget to merrily say "obrigado" (thanks), we go nuts when celebrities do that.

you get almost anything for the right amount

but for women you dont even have to be rich, if you look like you are you get any

Too bad all your women are shitskins.

Nice! I can sorta read portugese and understand most of it, but I can't speak or pronounce it. If I did I'd sound like I'm speaking Galician.

i heard Brazilian girls are more prone to do anal than American women. can we post some nice looking Brazilian buttholes?

Is rent cheap, how hard is it to establish yourself. Are there many jobs available. Amerifag here...

Yeah dude the fucking love it.

What's the general opinion on trannies in Brazil? Have you ever been with one?

i love the trannies as much as the next guy, but i heard HIV is a big issue in brazil. tread lightly

the best I have ever seen are from here, just use a condom and you are fine

>rent is pretty cheap unless you're in the city of Rio or São Paulo
>there are many jobs available, but they'd require you to speak portuguese. those jobs are the ones that require you to speak english fluently, which most brazilians can't do. also we suck american dick so it would be easy for you to find a job, if you know portuguese.

Do you recommend a tourist visit now or is it too unsafe in the major cities?

Swedish girls are hottest

Go fucking fuck yourself, if you aint fuck a girl just becouse of her shin, you are a big gay racist

You can come, is not that dangarous

too unsafe to do anything

Actually, Dutch girls are the most beautiful in the world.

why u aways lying?

Yes they are, let me tell you
>be me
>just met a girl few days ago
>went to her house
>had sex all night
>wake up to more sex next morning
>i really wanted to fuck her ass, idk if she would let me do it
>she asks me first to do anal, i dont even had to ask her.

But only the beatiful ones. As a payoff all the rest looks crap as hell.

And Nordic ones too (you know, minus the immigrants)

You must confuse us with the Belgians.

I dont really think is that dangarous

Brazil has a lot of murders but it is always because of drug amd stuff with gangs, so is you are a tourist, nothing is gonna happene to you

Not anymore

No, they just all out suck?

Do you have the hottest girls in the world?