My dog died today. I'm gunna post some pictures of him. If you wanna post other sad stuff this is a good place I guess

My dog died today. I'm gunna post some pictures of him. If you wanna post other sad stuff this is a good place I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79gKEb8nGYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a good dog.

He made it to 17.

I'd known him 15 of those years.

Near the end he barely moved, slept all day and didn't really eat.

dont worry man the pain will not last forever

I know. And he wasn't really himself at the end anyway. He'd almost completely lost his hearing, and was going blind.

I'm so sorry about your loss man... I have a dog aswell and I can't even imagine what I'd do if he died... they are the greatest companions this life ever presented us with

I got him when I was 12, and I'm 26 now. He's been in my life longer than any of my friends. Longer than my wife.

Use the time you have. The greatest regrets I have are all the times he came over to chill and I shoo'd him away because I was playing video games or something. Take your dog out and explore. Make sure their life is the best you can make it.

i got one dog with hearing lost its hard but he got one dog to watchout over him.
my last dog died by a car.
now i saved stranger dog who someone left

rip. condolences dude. take it ez

I'm sorry, man, it hurts.

Good on you for taking care of him and giving him a great life, in turn he helped you grow up. He looks like a cool dog, nice eyes and fur.

After the sorrow subsides you'll have nice memories of him.

sorry buddy. we lost both our dogs within a month when i was in my teens. they only got to 8 or 9 years old. i dont even want another dog after that because it was too painful but my wife keeps bugging me about getting a dog

I lost mine yesterday. I'm sorry for your loss friend.

sorry about your loss, btw i just went to see what my doggo is doing and hes just licking his cock like always haha

Sorry Sup Forumsro

F
R.I.P. Pupper

my condolences OP, my childhood doggo Brutus died last friday as well

Cute pupper. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I have two doggos who I love very much. I'll be heartbroken when they go but I try my best to give them a happy life in the short time that they're with me.

F

>give them a happy life in the short time that they're with me

that shit is so heart wrenching to think about, especially when you get caught up in the time of it, 10-12 years really goes quick, its why i yearn for but can never really get a Great Dane, as they have one of the shortest lifespans in dogs

Good for that stupid cunt. I am lmao'ing at your life right now.

raid this youtube.com/watch?v=79gKEb8nGYw

12 year old spotted...

you seem strung up, here, have this cute picture

He looks like a good boy, hope he served you well and lived a full and happy life xoxo

Damn. Sorry, man. I'm out. I don't like all this depressing shit. But you guys who loved your pets and gave them great lives, that's a great thing and that something that you can always take with you. You know that their lives were better because of you. That's everything.

Peace

Gonna have to soften that edge.

If the hearing is still kinda there, start doing other things when you tell him he's good. We didn't notice the hearing loss until too late, and it became harder to reward him when he was being good. Always seemed kinda depressed after that.
An alternative like a hand motion you do as you pet him might mitigate that kind of disconnect from your pup.

my mind died 4 years ago but i dont have pics of it

This comment gave me a slight chuckle, because your life must really suck.

Feels sorry for you. Last year i lost my brother and last week my father but i really fear the day i lose one from my dogs.

Hope it was a painful death kek

I hope this one makes you laugh too. He was a cute pup for sure.
He was cleaver too, could both unlock and open our sliding glass door when we had a house. Had too keep a broken hockey stick jammed in it when we left the house.

14 year old edgelord detected

Sorry for your loss, dig in mate

Nice thick coat of hair.
Would give good pets and treats/10

Sorry for you loss OP. I had to put mine down Thursday. At least it was quick and seemed painless. It happened so fast.

I cried more for her than I did at the death of my father.

Why would you keep a dog inside the house? It must reek like shit to visitors

Is that the three year old that delivered a lamb? Was on my Facebook feed and I puked twice, her mom should be punched in the uterus for allowing her toddler to deliver an animal.

RIP, all dogs go to heaven.

Mine was Bubba. I hope Brutus passed as nicely as possible. Remember when you got him, and all the times he was so happy just to see you.

Maybe if you don't wash your dog sure.

How pathetic is your life that you have to do this to feel better?

Y'know you can sell the body to your local Chinese food restaurant for a decent price

have you ever been around a dog?
or are you too much of a neet to leave your room

>should be punched in the uterus for allowing her toddler to deliver an animal

such is life in rural wyoming my friend

His go-to was cheese. I'd heard most dogs like carrots, but mine would eat around any vegetables we gave him. Little brat.
No, it was a stroke in his sleep that left him mostly paralyzed. Wouldn't have even been any pain with the needle because he couldn't feel much of anything. Scary maybe, but we were there to help calm him down.
The cheese helped too.

Thats a good age user what was his name

What breed was he?

Did it shit all over the place when it died?

I kicked a dog in the ribs once, it went "ORK!!!"

He was Bubba. He was a rescue from a native reserve nearby, so we could only estimate his breed, but it was mostly Border Collie/Cocker Spaniel but with a bunch of other junk like Retriever or Lab. Mom got around I guess.
Yeh, well, that happens. :\

Why did you do that?

So fuckin gay

Adopt a cat

He chewed up my MAGA hat

I'm sorry OP, I truly feel for you. No man should ever have to experience that. And don't listen to these little shit summerchild edgelords on here. Your dog was an amazing dog, they all are, and we love them for it. He's in a better place now, happy and free, without any pain or worries. You'll meet him again someday.

Sorry for your loss.

He looks adorable!

So fuckin gay lmao

He does have a gay little foot in that one. This is true.
See fig That asshole next to Bub is why I don't like cats any more.
It's okay. If they're upset enough to try and be mean then they must have some other trubs in their life. I don't take any of it personally.
And I still feel like he's here. I feel like I'll turn around and he'll be licking up something off the carpet, or that I'll snap my fingers at the door and he'll come trotting around to follow me for a walk.
I miss him already, but it's not intolerable. Like I'm floating on the sadness, buoyant on my memories of him.
Also I forgot a picture for but I only have two left after this. The boy was notoriously hard to get in-focus.

Would be a shame if this thread turned into an.... Animal Rekt.... Thread....

sorry for your loss. I had to put my dog down this week too. we got her ashes and are going to bury her under a tree.

How many times did you make him lick peanut butter off your dick before he overdosed on peanuts

Do it, you don't have the balls, busta.

Dogs are easily the greatest friends we can have. Unconditional, devout, and never-ending. Always remember how he improved your life, and know that you gave him the best life he could have possibly had. Nothing I can say will lessen the pain of losing a friend, but at least concentrate on and remember how amazing he was, and how he always loved you.

RIP Bro, will give my two a treat for him, like we humans would raise a glass. Best thing you can do for yourself is get a new buddy from a local shelter, the difference you will make to each others lives will be worth the pain now

Thanks for sharing these pics. I will show them to my wife, who is a huge animal lover, and they will make her happy.

Don't let her scroll herself, that's a click or two away from a divorce in these parts sonny

That dog looks ugly and stupid. Better it's dead. No sympathy from me, you cum gargling faggot. Go cry to your mother, user, you bitch ass bitch.

>be me
>loved animals dearly
>puppy on my street got ran over by a drunk driver
>such sad
>decide it was up to me to put it out of its misery
>tell little sister to get the .22
>live in small town, everyone has guns
>stupid cunt brings me the 12ga shotgun
>didn't notice, too occupied consoling the dying puppy
>shoulder the gun and put barrel on puppy point blank
>pull trigger, poppy explodes into a billion pieces
>sister screams
>only thing that was left was head and tail
>walk away from what I had done
>start laughing because it was fucking hilarious, yet sad

Fin

It's past your bedtime little Johnny

Im sorry

is that blood on the fox?

He looks like a happy boy user, that's what matters.

Now go upstairs, junior bug, let adults talk for a bit.

I only have one more post after this one, if you can wait until after that, then you guys can have your catharsis at your leisure.
We'll be getting his ashes soon. We were going to bring them to the forest near where we used to live, scatter them there.
Give those pubbers some treats and take them for an extra-long walk. They deserve it.
I'm glad, I have one more after this one. The more love and joy Bub can bring to people the better.
He was very old, and despite being cunning in youth I won't say he wasn't as dense as a brick sometimes. He had a rancid smell too, so yeh, not pleasant near the end. But that's also when it matters most to love him.

He looks baked here what a bro

You ever fuck your dog?

Oi m8, that guy's dog looked like a fucking loyal doggo, and you can take your shitty user opinion somewhere else.
I'm sorry for your loss man.

I'm sorry op, but be glad you had a loving companion for so long. If you gave you're pup as much love as he gave back to you you have nothing to be sad about.

Up his dog ass?

Really sorry to hear, user.

I've got a black Lab who looks like him. He's getting old, slightly arthritic and deaf, too.

Just know that in those 15 years he was happy.

Have YOU ever fucked your dog up its dog ass?

I'm gunna leave you guys with the picture that I feel summarizes him best. This is how I'll remember him. Happy, bright-eyed, dopey, and adorable. He was my best friend, and most likely will be for a good many years still.
I hope all you who showed support have many years with your loving pups, and show them the best life you can. Dogs love you more than they can even understand, so try to spend as much time with them while you have it. Don't let them pass without great memories of their favorite person; You.
Even if your bro is a cat or a bird or a lizard, go be the best bro you can be to the creatures that matter most in your life.

Answer my question you gay bitch

Good on you for looking after him. Sorry to hear. They are great friends...

Jokes on you, dogs can't OD from peanuts!

So fn gay

you're allowed to swear on the internet, Jimmy.

When all of Sup Forums cried. I am sorry for your lost. We all would have loved Bubba!

Sorry for your loss my Sup Forumsrother

Did you cornhole him to death?

So your a fag and an asshole

he looks like a very good boy user

Learnt him, fag

as a dog owner i feel you Sup Forumsro.. i dont even want to think about the moment i have to let her go..

but i believe that in the end, there are plain fields full of bones and balls as far as the eye can see and that this special someone is waiting for us until the end of our time there.

So... Did you shitpipe him to death?