My girlfriend cheated on me, her kik is aerodenym, send her stuff and call her a cheating slag and call her ugly

My girlfriend cheated on me, her kik is aerodenym, send her stuff and call her a cheating slag and call her ugly

Where do you live? I could just kill her...

All those in favor say aye

Aye

aye!

How old are you, OP?

Aye

Aye

she deadass looks 15
OP how old are you??

Ok the democratic process demands location o.p. whoever is closer has to kill her.

I agree, all in favor of being all in favor.

Please say *slut* instead.
Slag just sounds so stupid man

She looks 12 so you're probably 12 and need to fuck off / not give a rats ass about this situation and learn the signs of cheating you under cooked bag of green beans

Slag is British

How did she cheat, did she hold someone else's hand on the school bus?

My whore of an exes kik is amandarunstheworld

Aye

On our way

holy shit, she looks like Paul Dano

So is calling a cookie a "biscuit" or french fries "chips"

>Still fucking stupid

Grow the fuck up. Don't be so vindictive. People fuck up, get over it and move on with your life.

I'm not going to attack a 12 year old girl just because you're a pussy.

aye

keks files

Your personal army is ready, sir!

>amerifats still don't understand culture
I'm not even surprised

I understand culture just fine

But a cookie aint a biscuit. If Americans started calling orange juice "dish water" we'd be wrong. And stupid.

facebook /onehit.killz

biscuit is the original word tho.
cookie just comes from the dutch "koekje" meaning biscuit.

You fags call bread a biscuit

stop whining, just because you got rejected by a 15 year old girl doesn't mean you have to lie about her you fag

Imagine getting a 'biscuit' with breakfast, turned out to everyone a fucking scone. Anyway, she's about 14 so get over it, relationship was probably gonna fail anyway. This will not be the first fuck up.

She looks like shes 13-14. Good catch op

Time stamp or fake

This. Sup Forums is not your personal army. Grow some balls, man up and move on. You twunt.

fuck off