Is this movie - American sniper - worth spending time to watch?

Is this movie - American sniper - worth spending time to watch?

Nothing is worth anything! NOTHING!!

Its not that bad. I personally enjoyed it

its seriously really bad. really fucking gay and cringe

Movie was trash lol waste of time

Most of the movie is very unorganized, the scenes feel very cheap with production, he spends 95% of the movie chasing a dude down to kill, kills him very anticlimactically, and the movie ends in the most abrupt unsatisfying way possible

No.

No it's not
Faggots like you would enjoy propaganda

dont listen to them. movie is 8/10

No its a pro-American propaganda bullshit

Killing sandniggers is never bad

It's not very crap

Fuxk off. It's a real story not propaganda .he protected Americans motherfuxker

It's one of the few movies I ever fell asleep watching, and the only one I didn't feel bad about doing that

go listen to the Jocko Willinck Podcast, the episode where he has Leif Babin as his guest. They are both Navy Seals and they both worked with Chris Kyle. They both say that the movie is shit, that is misrepresents a lot of the guys on the SEAL teams, and also Chris Kyle IRL was a jokester and really funny guy, not super serious like in the film.

"based" on real events
>BASED

in movie:
>interviewer: what do you feel when you have a man in your sights and you pull the trigger?
>sniper: I feel so much pain, regret and anguish. I can never get over it blah blah blah [insert emotional libtard essy here]

in real life:
>interviewer: what do you feel when you have a man in your sights and you pull the trigger?
>sniper: recoil

That soldier is weeboo though

this guy knows what's up

If youd vote Trump youll cum buckets

from dropping nukes to jerking nudes

well done America

well done

So he was cool badass in real life than movie....Is that bad?

I did support him when soundes sincere.
Now.....I don't feel confident on him. Would I still cum buckets?

nope. it's the usual BS propaganda aimed to make faggots think "sometimes US needs to go a bit overboard to get things done".

and that's the military-industrial complex slogan

for entertainment purposes? sure i dont see why not

Trying to see a quality film? Not a chance. it's just nationalistic bullshit, injected with extra tasteless drama

I never expected such wiseness from Sup Forums. What is happening to Sup Forums?

Yeah but its totally right for an muslim gaot fuxker to go overboard and kill children.
Why u hate America, faggot jihadi?

The book was 10 times more action packed than the movie, which was mostly emo bullshit. I don't care if half of Kyle's stories are Texas Tall Tales, you should read the book because it's 10 times more entertaining than the movie. Couldn't help but feel Eastwood's ball dropped off before he started making it

Listen here, faggot. Liberals don't like islam. Islam is diaper rash for your brain at best. You're not as stupid and worthless as they are, but you're a lot closer, so you get more hate. The fact that you have to defend yourself by compare yourself to someone who worships a cube by blowing themselves up is telling. Islam is hot garbage, you're just garbage, I don't want either in my fucking living room.

>falls for obvious bait
Kekk

No, its sucks

Fuckoff liberal piece of shit

I use to think it's propaganda, but after realizing that sandniggers are indeed animals the movie suddenly makes sense.

Every human is animal. Homo sapien are animals. White man is animal. Black man is animal. Chinks are animal.