Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_pcWbnQDMD0
forevermissed.com/chris-cornell/#about
youtube.com/watch?v=H1kvlt0WTbE
ultimate-guitar.com/news/community_feed/actor_josh_brolin_reflects_on_friendship_with_chris_cornell.html
variety.com/2017/music/news/chris-cornells-daughter-writes-heartbreaking-open-letter-to-him-1202472736/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0CDtFpCoRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes desu
Still pretty sore about it

Literally the worst thread ever created on Sup Forums

Yes and always will. People still hold on to Kurt like he was special, but your music was a million times better.

I have DownOnTheUpside in my car CD player. Had to skip past ZeroChance because it reminds me of my big brother who chose to leave us the exact same way you did.

He introduced me to your music years ago when we were 90's kids. And he loved Soundgarden.

The irony of how you both left us in the same fashion and are gone out of my world, wont ever let me forget you.

Miss you Bro. Still pour a shot out fpr you every Saturday.

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU THERE
LIAHIKE A STOHONE

Fuck

lol I didn't know Eddie Vedder died

I've listened to something by Soundgarden almost daily since he died. It's weird because there's so much about suicide in the lyrics that I somehow missed for years, but is painfully obvious now.

Same man. Shits spooky if not sad

>tfw god doesnt forgive suicides so he is roasting in rooms a thousand years wide

Good thing it was auto-erotic asphyxiation gone wrong

Who?

>god

the day i tried to live

Every fucking day. Stop Chrisposting, feelsbadman.

>god

Yeah, Chris was a cool dude, Sondgarden is always an exception for a lot of people who never got into grunge, so yeah, he'll be missed.

Every day, Chris. This one's going to hurt for a long time. Non-stop Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog and CC solo records, b sides etc. since May 18.

He Was The only music related death I've got sad over yet.

No shit, because he was half the man he once was

youtu.be/_pcWbnQDMD0

forevermissed.com/chris-cornell/#about

Fuck man, why'd you have to show me that, I was blissfully unaware of that shit till now..

>I DONT CARE WHAT I GOT

>I DONT CARE WHAT THEY NEED

>DADDY WONT WAKE AGAAAAAIN

>blow up the outside world
>burden in my hand
Literally two of their best songs on one album that gets overlooked by badmotorfinger or superunknown

Doesn't bother me much. I don't really like it but he can get away with that one, the good far, *far* outweighs the bad with this man's legacy.

HEEEY YEEEEAH UHM STILL ALIVE

oh, sorry, wrong thread

same dude tho

was it drugs?

It was a pretty noose

;_;

what a qt

>read about how he had no friends in his teenage/young adult years
>legit spent his days alone in his room
Fuck !
Why did the ONE grunge musician who actually knew what it was like to be a loser have to die so fucking soon.

>literally /ourguy/
>kills himself
That's what really fucks me up with all this

If god doesn't forgive suicides, then he is a sociopath who is not worthy of worship. People who kill themselves are not in the right state of mind, a condition that god allowed to manifest itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1kvlt0WTbE
5:25
He seems pretty awkward, even when he was fairly successful.

He actually had really bad anxiety, which was what the medication he was on was for. By his own admission he barely left the house when he was a teenager because it was so severe.

Great Eulogy by Josh Brolin. Warning - Feels ahead ultimate-guitar.com/news/community_feed/actor_josh_brolin_reflects_on_friendship_with_chris_cornell.html

I used to do Ativan all the time.
I'm afraid of it now.

:(

He was the best. Seemed like a genuinely cool guy

F U C K

variety.com/2017/music/news/chris-cornells-daughter-writes-heartbreaking-open-letter-to-him-1202472736/

;_;

Temple of the Doggo

No his music had no impact on me

Why have all the Soundgarden fans seemed to have come out of the closet after Chris died? I wish you guys were more open about this when he was alive.

Slaves & Bulldozers wasn't even on the setlist...

And it shouldnt be. Its literally just 'Nothing To Say' with different lyrics

I'm more or less passing through /mu since he died. I don't think I will stay too much longer as I've determined this place is pretty much cancer.

That wasn't the point I was trying to make. It was the last song he chose to perform.

Same.

Chris a cute, CUTE!

Post rare Chrises

>If god doesn't forgive suicides, then he is a sociopath who is not worthy of worship

Pretty sure he wouldn't give us a free pass to heaven or else we'd have multiple Jonestowns.

>People who kill themselves are not in the right state of mind

Then they didn't know any better and are forgiven

youtube.com/watch?v=z0CDtFpCoRM
Fuck.

I wanna fuck Chris.

Too bad he is ashes now.

Fuck his ashes

You're not impressing anyone on an anonymous imageboard. You aren't edgy. You're a failure at life. You let your entire family down.

>not stirring Cornell's ashes and your cum together

No sir U r the failyur

Okay, thanks for bumping my thread. I appreciate it.

woah calm down cool guy

I didn't know you personally, so no?

You've never had a musician touch your soul? Someone who was there when others were not? Someone who understood what you were going through?

No, because I don not like buttrock