I just wanna get something off my chest. Listen up Sup Forumsros

I just wanna get something off my chest. Listen up Sup Forumsros

>be me
>10/10 i'm serious
>all my life i prided myself on being "pure"
>girls were always fuckingshocked.gif when i told them i was a kissless virgin
>inb4 they never believe me because i'm a male model (not kidding)
>i don't know what it is. i just love being different, everyone was having sex and smoking and all that normie stuff so once i told people i didn't do it it was like a huge differentiation between me a chad with a sweet heart or an actual alpha faggot vaper chad
>recently started... opening up to women
>i could have anything i want and i KNEW this since i was young
>although i'm peaking now i wasn't that bad on the eyes as a teen
>20 years as a kissles virgin and in this last month i've had enough sex for 2, maybe 3 life times
>but theres an overwhelming dread
>feelsreallybadman.png
>since i'm op and i'm automatically assumed a faggot i'll just tell you i'm literally a fucking fag and i've cried in the shower multiple times since my sexual escapades
>this sucks, i'm cheating, i'm using women for sex, i'm sadder, i'm losing weight, i'm losing so much gas money and dinner money.
>listen to me Sup Forums
>listen to OP for once in your life
>girls are fucking nasty.
>they all want me to choke them and they blatantly tell me to come over to "cum all over their pretty face"
>i'm NEVER going to fucking marry a woman since there are no real women left.
>this post...
>THIS POST... marks the day i become an asexual man again
>I love being the center of attention because of my hercules good looks and my amazing hair
>i feel disgusting having had sex with random literal Bitches.jpg i don't even find them attractive

tl;dr
>was much happier with zero women in my life, i abused my looks to see if i could actually get women, got women, am fucking miserable now. i miss my friends.

Thanks for being my journal Sup Forums

>i don't even find them attractive

i don't find them appealing i mean sorry, there is nothing interesting about them. all sluts

Moderation, user.

Moderate your fucking ego.
Moderate your time/money invested into pussy.

Too much of anything is shitty. Enjoy being hawt, enjoy ez sex, enjoy time with your mates. You've got it pretty ez so don't expect sympathy in the midst of those who don't have a choice in being kissless virgins.

What the fuck happened to this place

go get you're ego checked it helps but you'll suffer to do it

8/10 male here, former D1 swimmer

can agree with OP. before college i was ugly as shit then i got ripped and everyone loves athletes so girls were on my cock 24/7 but they're all disgusting. got rid of all my social media and now just eat work swim and sleep all day. I like this life better

i appreciate u user thank you for your kind words of advice.

I'm a big binger. when i'm interested in something i invest hard as fuck. its a good starting step toward functioning autism. But i'll try to moderate if not cut out this sex shit completely

im not a caveman i will not be ruled by my Cock n Balls

this 1000x this. i'm going to delete all my medias.

i don't want to be the guy waking up for fucking 20 good morning texts anymore i just can't i can't i can't i can't

this is a great opportunity to say - you're a fucking idiot. you're so fucking dumb i cant even believe this is a real greentext. it's probably a bait but idc.

just as said - moderation is key.
pleasure (not just sex and girls) is only good when there isn't much of it. it's like pizza. pizza is great, but 10 slices will give you a stomach ache. same thing with your shitty life. you cant just have all or nothing. life doent work like that. youre a stupid fucking faggot that doesnt even know how to live life properly. find one girl that YOU love, and commit to her. she should respect you and your desires. believe me, i know what it's like to be in a healthy relationship.

tl;dr - op youre a faggot and you should learn how life works.

Not OP, but we grew up. We became the Chad we sword we'd never become. And now our stomach is rejecting this Chadism. We weren't born for it. Death to Chads.

Fucking humblebrag

bullshit lad you're getting cheated on. that girl you "love" is snap chatting guys her cleavage with the text bar reading something like "my bf doesn't let me out like this often ;)"

My gramps used to say if they didn't have a cunt there would be a bounty on them.

>chases shallow slurs
>surprised he hasn't made a meaningful connection
Have you considered killing yourself?

Op

I know how you feel. After fucking tons of chicks, I've realized that true love doesn't exist, and most women cannot be trusted. They will lie.

You just have to accept that it's the order of things. I've stopped giving a fuck and started lying myself and I feel tons better.

sure, you probably met her and you know a lot about her.

Kek your papa was wise

>my mother was a slut
>your girl must be too!

True love does exist motherfuker. You just need to work for it and stop being a puss.

Well hello there, handsome!

this is what it's becoming... i'm not gonna fucking believe it though i don't want to - truly.

It's just the way it is. I suggest having an open relationship, with the condition being absolute honesty with each other. Don't date anyone until you get that. Fuck around on the side and stop giving a fuck.

If you don't want to respond to good morning texts, don't. Be an asshole. It's okay. Everyone else is.

And you know 80-90% of the girls that are fucking around with you have boyfriends.

Just stop caring. There is no universal morality. Just do whatever you want to do.

>because of my hercules good looks

assuming good looks makes women want to love you and not just make you a conquest. people don't want to fuck models cos they have a great personality, they do it so they can say that they did. find a average looking girl, providing you have a personality and stop crying in the shower ffs. that's silly

>be me
>10/10 i'm serious

stfu man, when you say ur a 10/10 that alread doesnt make you a 10/10

But wait, there's more!

i don't want "true love" like thats the thing i don't know wtf is going on anymore. the roles are like reversed, i'm literally being used for sex when i just want to make em happy. like wtf is going on

jealous that i'm a functioning chad but a well-oiled robot on the inside? suck my tiny dick faggo

summerfag take your fake stories to reddit

OP is gladly a faggot

it's real numb nuts i wish it weren't

Yeah totally feel you OP, I'm also a male model and also a millionaire and I'm sick of fucking females throwing their vaginas at me. And having all this money sucks, too.

I also have a 12 inch cock and it's such a hassle, getting in the way all the time.

Everyone fucking loves me for those and my many other desirable traits, and it's such a drag.

Sounds like you're going for shit women dude.

>i don't want "true love" like thats the thing i don't know wtf is going on anymore. the roles are like reversed, i'm literally being used for sex when i just want to make em happy. like wtf is going on

This is the way things are, man. I'll put it the best way I know how, women are like men at the end of the day, except more emotional.

That means, they have the same sex drive, the same "that guy looks hot" or "this guy is fun" mentality that leads them to just fuck anyone. You've got to accept that these women just want sex. They don't care about being happy, and they definitely don't give a fuck about you. You need to stop caring too.

dear diary,

i'm gay and i fuck women to lie to myself

show us some proof. pics of the girls, pics of the chat convos..?

honestly i'm bout to suck cocks and balls if these fucking females don't stop being retarded

i know user i know i just wish it wasn't a certain group of girls, ITS LITERally every girl. they're so horny and they just fuck and chuck.

PSA TO ALL FEMALES. FEMANONS IF YOU ARE READING SWALLOW A BUILDING YOU RETARDS GET A FUCKING GRIP. STOP FUCKING ANYTHING THAT MOVES. STOP THINKING WITH YOUR PUSSY

That's why I keep saying, stop giving a fuck. Stop caring. Be a dick yourself, and you'll find happiness.

It's all on snapchat and i don't fucking save the convos. What's said is said. I have started logging off of snapchat instead of just NOT-checking it because i can't handle constant barrage of sexually explicit pictures of a girl asking me what i'm up to. Or them straight up fucking fingering themselves.

This can be taken as a humblebrag but being handsome is one of the worlds biggest burdens.

come out of the closet already or find jesus

Either don't respond of be a dick. or you could just say no or pretend to be gay.

i know i come across as me caring that they fuck and chuck but i'm genuinely baffled that they're doing it. i could give less shits

Probably your circle is shit, so you only know shit girls. Thats my tip; find a new circle, there are 0.01% of girls worth.

>op won't deliver
Sage this mf

i don't keep a spankbank i'm not a creep.

No loose ends retard, no loose ends.

anyway, now that that's over
it's time for you to post nudes, i know you have them
i've posted 17 gb to Sup Forums
you can post your share

BUT LIKE how can they even turn u on anymore. girls don't give me boners anymore because they're disgusting. i might be gay

also refer to this post for nude upload

faggot

just gotta go out and get a girl who's not a slut them sluts don't need yo time nigga

u fuckin serious bro. u don't like women because they're sluts? get real. you're gay. everyone knows women are dumb cum hungry whores. no matter how feminist they want you to think they are or whatever they all go home and suck their boyfriends dick. i mean i don't know what to tell you. it's honestly not that huge of a deal. if you were really having a ton of sex you'd realize sex doesn't matter that much. it's great, but especially for men, you cum and you're done. find someone who is actually interesting to be around and makes you happy. if you're worrying about "who's gonna have sex with you" or "who had the least sex before they got to me" as the major qualifier you're gonna end up sad and alone like all the other old asses on Sup Forums

Good for you OP seriously, I waste so much time being pissed off at women. Break the chain. Sounds like things were better before anyways, people might have even been jealous they couldn't have you. And you're totally right. These days girls in general are just fucking sluts and you wouldn't even want to date one.. Sorry you had to find out like this..

>Fake
>Defcon 3 gay

Dude fuck moderation, not OP here but seirously. Why have 1 beer when you could have a crate? Why have a wife when you could have lots of fuck buddies instead? Either go hard or go home nigga, you could wake up dead tomorrow for all you know

I'm so glad I've found other beautiful males who are disgusted by women, but aren't gay. I thought I was losing it tbh

Women are a waste of time and money.

Yeah girls have no self-control..

fuck there we go. thank you user, this was really kind and i know it was a really shitty way to find out ffs.

there are some of us, we should make a gay coalition... literally the ultimate red pill is being a fucking gay guy lmfao

Yeah, especially having waited so long and to be expecting something purer..

Also wut, explain?

i said we should be gay and suck mens dicks because women are inferior

True love is the one you get when you're ugly and poor

dubs of thruth

Just enjoy being young and allegedly good looking and hooking up with people man. I've been in 2 different relationships for the past 7 years and now that I'm single I have no idea how to just be a single guy. People would kill to be in your position. Just do what makes you happy I guess. Never fucking seems like a weird thing though

That's just gay though

Well, we are made to be unhappy with the actual situation. everyone would change something from their lifes, it's an evolutionary way to improve, if we have had been pleased with our lifes in the past we'd still be living in caves without any improvement since we won't have needs to change that

it's a tough cum filled pill to swallow but nevertheless it's the red pill

Was this whole post just a futile attempt to convert a few vain women-hating men into fags?

;-)

At lest you can have some sex with women OP, i usually can't even start a conversation with a women because i feel like they don't even want to talk to me. So much time ago i tried to change improving my self steem and trying to gain confidence and started to talk to some girls but i didn't got anywhere and after years trying i just gave up. I'm gonna die as a lvl. 99 Wizardfaggot i know it. The only thing i can do is living the rest of my life the happiest way as possible, it's kinda sad

Well played

Fake and gay
(User was logged for this post)

Try dating apps or hookers, also, you need to remember women don't owe you shit. Talk to them if you want man! Hit the gym and join some clubs..

Lost me at "10/10 I'm serious"

Seriously though, Chad's brag about having sex because they get more than they expect to. Beta fags get upset about not having sex because they feel like they're entitled to get more. You need to find that balance of a healthy string of sexual relationships without fucking 20 girls at once and draining all of your expenses of multiple girls.

You know, like a girlfriend sort of thing