Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I wanna try cocaine. anything I should look out for? How much should I get?

also, is it addictive? I just wanna take a little bit and see how it feels.

It's fun. I got more "addicted" to drinking than doing coke. Helps when someone else is in charge of setting up lines and shit. Shit is cash. Not like the movies. Talking feels fun. Good party drug. Not safe or anything but it does go hand in hand with booze. Clears your head. Gum some of it. I always love that part. Don't know how much you should get. First time I tried it I split an eight ball with some bitch over a couple hours. Probably start with less. Cheers.

It feels great but it's a short lived high, and that's what gets people hooked. It's easy to binge multiple grams on a night out, it's kinda roller-coasterish but on a short timescale, really high and really low in half an hour.

First time you'll love it, don't fall into the trap though it's not an everyday functional drug and it's pretty addictive.

Don't touch if you have any preexisting heart conditions, it can cause palpitations etc.

Hi
If it's your first time you should only get like a kilo. It's better to smoke it in crack form as it's less addictive and a milder high for first timers but even when snorted studies have shown that it's not really addictive at all. So enjoy the high and stay safe although it might put you asleep as it's known to have that effect on some people it happened to me lol

your entire reply is bullshit

It's just funny. Fuck.

how bad is the comedown if I say, snort 2 lines on a night, with 2-3 hours between lines?

Gives confidence to those who have little or none.

Make you think everyone loves you.

For those reasons it's addictive as fuck.

Never had a good time on it myself (Tried 4 times)

Psychedelics are more rewarding.

You won't even feel shit lol. The comedown will be practically nonexistent.

if you don't have a super addictive personality then you should be fine to try it every now and then. have a beer and then do a few bumps and then chain smoke cigarettes it's great.

nice. do you get the high instantly after snorting or does it take a few minutes?

It's a ripoff OP get some meth. It's cheaper and last a lot fucking longer.

you can probably do up to 0.5g and not have any comedown or hangover feeling. but i always mix coke with either alcohol or weed so maybe those have always numbed the comedown effects.

If you get good coke there is no come down really except not being able to sleep and wanting more so keep some alcohol preferably some spirits and drink them when it's gone or better yet take some Valium. A line every to hours ain't gonna work more like a line every 5 minutes kek

nah. I don't wanna end up bare naked in the gutter with 5 needles in my arm, thanks

Then you shouldn't do coke lel

Takes a minute or so. But just the snorting and feeling it go up ya nose is a rush in itself.

i'm just a richfag who wants to party. I'm not a lowlife

you'll feel it immediately. once you do a line the smell of it is overpowering as well as the burn. it'll probably make your eyes water a little bit and then a few minutes later any residue still in your nose will slide down your throat.

I just felt tired afterwards
Interwebs said that it can happen to some people.
Also it never was shit product, we used test kits when we bought it. I only tried few times myself, but it seemed to work quite well on my friends, shit they were the experienced ones anyways. I only bought a tiny cut of what they got, since I was trying anyways.

i can't shake the feeling coke is overrated. i don't even like the effect of it for recreational purposes

but when you're tired and need to get shit done it's amazing

Coke isn't so much addictive (in the short term) as it is compulsive (for lack of a better term).

If you buy one gram, you will finish that gram in the same night.

Keep it for special occasions.

Just stick with the ecstasy if you want to party.

>Keep it for special occasions.
like for when I need to finish a 200 page essay in one night?

I did X a while back. did not enjoy it. The feeling was way too overpowering for me

I'm the guy who wrote that post, and you should and will do more than that.

Start with two lines and see how you feel, give it 20 mins and if you feel like you want more then have more.

It's really hard to fuck up your first time, you're not going to get addicted from one night out, and you won't crash like an addict at the end. Like another guy said worst outcome is you won't sleep that night. Smoke some weed and you'll be out like a light.

Worry less about the drugs and more about having a good time user you seem anxious.

yeah I'm just careful I guess. I don't want to OD pulp-fiction style lol. I'm healthy anyways. No heart problems

Well I think it's pretty good to be responsible of your drug use and know what you are taking etc. I'm not OP btw. But it's still good to know what you are taking and how it'll make you feel so you don't flip the shit out. But yeah, Cocaine ain't shit, you won't get addicted if you don't overdo it.

Sure, I finished my Ph.D. dissertation on coke.

The point is: don't do it every day (or even every month). Keep it to once or twice a year and you'll have no problem.

In practice, it's not that hard to do. Coke fucks with your nose, so you'll *want* to take a good long while off.

I've tried coke but it's really hard to get where I am so meth is waaaaay more common.

Meth is an awesome high and it last way longer than coke, I smoke it and would never shoot it up.

But yes it's highly addictive and like any drug if you prioritise the high over your family or job then you'll be fucked pretty quick. Meth didn't ruin my life but it's about 50/50 that it will, some of my mates are down the rabbit hole.

Nice, thanks. How much should a gram cost me? also, how do I check if it's good quality?

You are pretty much fucked, the 50/50 is you just not wanting to admit that you lost control.

- Do you get annual checkups by your general practitioner?

- Do you have a healthy heart?

If the answer to both of those questions is "yes", it's exceedingly unlikely that you will die Pulp-Fiction style. I would be more concerned about crossing the street.

Coke isn't *healthy*, but it's not really all that dangerous. Just keep it for special occasions and you'll be fine.

- I don't have a GP, my dad is a doctor
- Yes

A gram should cost $50-70, depending on where you are, and what the quality is.

Quality is really hard to ascertain. It *will* be cut with baby formula, lidocaine, crystal meth and other such stuff. In practice, this really isn't a huge deal, and none of that stuff will harm you.

If you're concerned about quality, but a test on amazon.

Make sure your coke is either flaky or gummy (if it's been in a hot, humid environment). Crystals are cause for concern, as it's probably cut with meth.

You are good to go, enjoy.

thanks user

You retards... In Pulp Fiction, she took heroin out of his pocket that she thought was cocaine and OD'd on it. It wasn't a cocaine overdose.

oh shit really? my bad then

Then take it easy. Start with a line or two and get a feel for the drug. Don't be afraid of coke -- it's not very dangerous if you use your head.

One last tip...BE CAREFUL WITH ALCOHOL. Alcohol interacts with cocaine in the liver producing cocaethylene, which is basically a much, much more potent version of cocaine. 99% of coke-related deaths (not making this number up ... look it up) involve people drinking fucktons of alcohol and then doing generous amounts of coke (~1g) in shorts amounts of time (say, 2h). This isn't to say you shouldn't drink. Rather, just be aware that the two interact and be self-aware. If you start getting anxious, or frazzled, bac off both the coke and the drink.

>distinction without a difference

OP isn't going to die. That's the fucking point, asshat.

I read that too. Thanks for the info