What do you guys think of ASMR?

What do you guys think of ASMR?
I use it to sleep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYB01CKFyn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same here. The tingles stimulate the nerves in my back too.

Is that a fucking jojo reference?

Pretty much like twitch. Girls realizing they can make money doing nothing.

I just leave the TV on to sleep. Have been doing it long before asmr was even a thing.

really good for sleeping. good for de-stressing too after a long day

youtube.com/watch?v=RYB01CKFyn4

Good for wanking. I don't really get into the tingles shit. I've got weed for that.

just had to google it..... it's pish

I find them really relaxing. I used to sleep in complete silence, especially once my loud ticking wall clock broke and i was too damn lazy to replace it, and i've found it so much easier to sleep to some tapping or whispering ASMR. Sunday nights have always been the hardest for me to get to sleep due to my utter hatred and contempt for my work and it helps so much.
I don't get the head tingles myself but it feels like my spine goes numb with some of them. I used to feel that with massage videos too but i think i've grown insensitive to that.

Its fucking dumb

>i get sexually aroused by the sound of watery mouths smacking with air bubbles in spit popping

Dont fucking lie and say it relaxes you or puts you to sleep. Anyone who enjoys this stupid shit needs to end their pathetic lives.

weed makes you tingle the same as someone whispering in your ear? are you retarded?

>getting tingles from whispering
Holy shit, how virgin can you get?

>he thinks you have sex with your ears

it make goes from 0 to fucking batshit crasy in 2.4 seconds

>he thinks whispering and mouths that sound like theyre full of wet cat food is sexually arousing

you think im talking about tingles in your dick or something? are you retarded? im not talking about asmr either, if youve ever had a girl whisper something sexy in your ear or bite it or something it makes you tingle. youll find out when you get a women in bed

>you think im talking about tingles in your dick or something?
Thats why you like it.

>if youve ever had a girl whisper something sexy in your ear
>or bite it
Youve never had either, which is why youve latched on to this retarded shit. Youre that fucking lonely and desperate that youve had to seek attention from youtubers and theyre making money off your desperation and its pathetic.

i dont listen to asmr you autistic fuck LOL i literally just came in here to talk shit about some dude who doesnt know what weed does and you started this shit because you have a personal problem against anyone who likes this shit. my advice would be to work on the many problems you have yourself instead of worrying about others. let us know when you lose your virginity though

I can't listen to it personally. I feel like I'm being watched. I don't like that feeling at all. My friends like it. Another thing to add on to it, I don't care if you listen to it for whatever reason, as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

But that's just my thought.

>just defending asmr a couple posts ago
>i dont listen to asmr you autistic fuck
>LOL
Full throttle damage control. Dont be embarrassed now, virgin, maybe one day you'll actually put your dick inside a vagina.

if you arent trolling youre honestly stupid as fuck lmao have a nice life maybe one day youll save up enough allowance to buy a hooker and finally get your dick wet q:^)

>damage control continues
Its too late, youve already outted yourself as a virgin asmrfag

chill / sleep