How is hooliganism doing in your country? Which firms are the best...

How is hooliganism doing in your country? Which firms are the best? Who are the strongest football hooligans in the world - Russians, Poles, Serbians or maybe someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=h-BaKqCChsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nonexistent. Canadians are faggots.

Someone brought a sign to a match of Montreal v. Toronto of a Montreal woman giving a blowjob to a Toronto fan and there was a media storm for 2 weeks over it. If you swear in the supporters sections and theres a kid around, you could get kicked out.

sounds like fun
but there's enough hooligans in Canada though, after lost hockey match you guys are capable of destroying your own cities, so there's definitely some potential there, but if your country is that oppresive and fans are fags then it's a shame

Fuck the hooligans mate. Fucking drug dealers and other criminals protected by political parties in exchange for causing trouble when needed.
I haven't been to a sports event in years but I belive that hooliganism in my country is in decline. Maybe because the politicians that they're connected to are now in the government or maybe because it's harder for them to attract young blood that's more into posting selfies on instagram than into fighting eachother over a football team

Do these people lead otherwise normal lives? Like do they work boring office jobs and then go crazy for soccer matches? In my mind I see them all being street urchin criminals I guess. Euros say that us burgers lack passion for sports but honestly why would you take pride in being so violent and unhinged that you regularly cause stadiums to be evacuated by riot police and think it's a good idea to bring deadly weapons with you to a sporting event?

Someone mentioned these groups being politically motivated. Are they a bunch of uneducated inbreds who use this soccer hooliganism as a cover to bash people they disagree with politically? I've seen some examples of crazy shit from England/ Italy, but it seems the further east you go in Europe, the more unhinged (and accepted) it becomes.

Genuinely curious here. We don't have this stuff in America. The most we get is a riot after a particularly big win or loss

Gone away almost entirely, it's just eastern euros doing it now because they are all 2 decades behind the rest of the world.
I think most hooligans here are in prison or banned from any sports game thankfully.

They're losers, universally.

It's literally banter you weenie. Grow a pair.

Laywers and doctors, that's the meme. IN reality, 99 % of the hooligans are roided loosers and NEETs that get a hard on and feel powerful for once in their life when they can beat up some innocent opposing fans on the weekends.

Traditionally in the UK it was just blue collar guys blowing off some steam. Working-class Brits love a good tear-up, there are guaranteed to be a few any time a bunch of them get drunk together

Seems more criminal and political in Eastern Europe though

>Gone away almost entirely

Euro 2016 doesn't agree with you.

Hooliganism is alive and well in Sweden. This applies here as well.

as far as I know they are mostly low educated neo-nazis working as car mechanics

A bunch of fat, drunk middle aged men having a bit of a smash up isn't hooliganism, not like how Eastern Europeans roid and train in MMA to go and fight other fans with organised battle tactics.

All the proper English hooligans have banning orders, and when England play away you have to turn in your passport and report to the police station so they know you haven't gone over there.

We don't have hooligans, we have customers. Going to your favorite sports team's game is like going to your favorite Starbucks. There's no identity. The teams have no real connection to the community, they're just brands that can easily pick up and move.
Our popular sports are popular because they're good entertainment packages.
Real clubs were around before mass media and developed organically with the surrounding area.
The closest thing we have to old sporting traditions in this country is baseball. Minor league baseball isn't that popular though. Personally I find baseball boring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

tickets are too expensive here for that to ever happen.

Here in poortugal the majority of them are dock workers/longshoremen/wtv you call them in usa, low-level drug dealers and security personnel.

I once talked to some builder that my parents hired, and he turned out to be a Sturm Graz ultra. Frequently went to away games and got into fights, especially with Rapid ultras.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck, as long as those people don't involve "outsiders" into their fights and keep the vandalism to a minimum.

Your grandmothers sucked arab cock for 500 years you have nothing to contribute

skinheads and shiptars took over m8

t. croatian

>sign up to dating website
>every girl is """bisexual"""

so can someone explain this meme because i haven't been on the internet that much in the past 3-4 years and i've come back to this.

is it just an edgy trend, or is it something i should be worried about?

also what does it mean when they they list "sex" as one of their hobbies?

all proper british firms are extinct

you sound a little too autistic for a dating website friendo

In terms of a traditional 'firm' yes. They no longer have leaders and hierarchy with planning and organisation.

But a bunch of twats with fake stone island gear on getting pissed with their mates and then looking for trouble is definitely not extinct. .

>I haven't been to a sports event in years

nice sofa fan, i guess it is hard to go all the way to london to watch your club play

POLISH HOOLIGANS ARE DE BEST IN YUROP
YOU LEFTIST ANTIFA SCUM

WE ARE DE BEST IN THE WORLD HA HA
FUCK ISLAM AND ISIS

REMOVE KEBAB HA HA
WE WUZ HUSSARS AND KANGZ
U KNOW?
WE WUZ CRUSADERS AND KNIGHTS

FUCK RUSSIA
REMEBER THE 1920?

AHA HA BEST YEAR IN MY LIFE

YOU MUSLIMS
REMEMBER 1683?

HA HA THIS WAZ BEST YEAR IN MY LIFE TOO

I've lost passion for sports in general ever since I was 17 or so (now I just follow results via livescore apps and read about the transfer roumors), but yeah when I do watch a game I rather watch a premier or champions league game than a domestic one. Serbian sports is 100% rigged and corrupt, there basically is no sense or joy in following it

Wow, you guys need to pull those sticks off your asses. Hooliganism brings endorphines and is fun most of the time.
You gonna live long but boring lives without substance. Quality is what matters.

I think euro 2016 was proof that hooligans aren't really much of a thing in English football anymore

It's kinda sad. Are your hools just going to give in and get the beating anytime they are abroad? Trust me, they will face even bolder agression and more frequently because the Russians showed the world that they are weak and other nationalities will want to abuse it now to not feel worse.

Isn't there an implication in hooliganism that it's at least somewhat organized? That was just people chimping out

>it's just eastern euros doing it now because they are all 2 decades behind the rest of the world.
damn, can't wait till we catch up with you guys on all that surveillance and exotic citizen admixture

it means its a guy pretending to be a girl

in São Paulo the 4 top clubs said there will be a peace pact or whatever it, some people say it is because of a order from the leader of the criminal faction here, but maybe it is just rumours.

Here in Brazil the ultras are a facade for criminal organizations etc, of course there are good people that just want to go to the matches, maybe get in a fight for adrenaline etc, but people use it to cover bigger crimes, specially because the media tries so hard to shame the whole organization it becomes impossible to have a serious investigation because the idea that everyone is a criminal is already rooted in, so why even investigate it?

i just wish the police would fuck off and stop beating up people for no reason

fc basel and fc zürich both have hooligans. i hate each other

youtube.com/watch?v=h-BaKqCChsU

Pros of being a hooligan:
>Banter of insulting the reff
>Outsinging the opposite team's fans
>Comming up with a sneaky slogan idea for a sign that will mock the opposite team
>Feeling accomplished for being a part of the crew that made an outstanding audiovisual choreography with all the smokes, flares, flags, drums, chants etc
>The adrenaline when there's a fight (rarely) or a possibility of a fight(more often)

Cons of being a hooligan:
>Getting arrested
>Police bruttality
>Feeling ashamed if the rival firm steals your banner
>Not being able to actually see most of the game bc of all the smokes and flares and flags waving in front of your face
>If you're older than 19 and still into hooliganism you're considered an idiot by most of the population
>90% of your hooligan mates have bellow average IQ and are mostly elementary school dropouts

The last part is why I got out. Hanging out with drunken middle aged ex(and future) convicts that are just plain stupid is just no fun. If I wanted more excitment in my life I'd just bet all my savings on liverpool winning the premier league

probably argentina or some other football crazed lat-am narcostate

Ultras around here are pretty okay guys,I mean some of them are criminals and drug dealers,but most of them are pretty cool.Yeah they fight,they are anti refugee and anti commie (which is a good thing),but they also have an other side,they donate blood,they saved the club from being privatised,they protest against corrupt politicians.
As a group,they're pretty OK.

are they mostly ethnic swiss or foreign (albanians)

it's far worse in america - it's a bunch of yuroboos cosplaying as hooligans

what about a lil bump

both. the thing all have in common is low education